Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Police link forensic evidence from unsolved 1995 rape to Claremont serial killer
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...r/news-story/892372bf2e7886119c85f1860924685a
This url reads DNA. The article itself reads "forensic link", in quotation marks.

The source article reads,
...the forensic link was made, with the help of advances in forensic science, in 2009.

[video=twitter;654816385428684800]https://twitter.com/AlyeshaAnderson/status/654816385428684800[/video]

MSM reporter, Alyesha Anderson's tweet reads,
Police link DNA evidence from unsolved 1995 rape to Claremont serial killer

Based on these articles, previous articles published when the crimes were committed, my own common sense that 'forensic advances' have not been made in fingerprint science since 2009, and the process of elimination, I believe police have DNA from Ciara.

Others may come to different conclusions.

(Mobile tweet is: https://mobile.twitter.com/AlyeshaAnderson/status/654816385428684800)

I believe police have DNA from Ciara.
That means the CSK is "none of the above", as in, no one we have been discussing because they would have been ruled out.

I can't help but feel if they had DNA in 2009 then the case would have been solved by now. They would be visiting every single person who has ever been on their suspect list and asking them to provide DNA.

That means the CSK is "none of the above", as in, no one we have been discussing because they would have been ruled out.

I can't help but feel if they had DNA in 2009 then the case would have been solved by now. They would be visiting every single person who has ever been on their suspect list and asking them to provide DNA.

They tried to do this to Noel Coward earlier this year. He refused. I'm sure lots of people have probably refused.

Hence the post article from earlier this year - familial DNA testing with more developments to come later this year.

Hopefully just making the ****er sweat during his last few hours/days of freedom.

Have the police compared the DNA with that belonging to Mark Dixie, the convicted British murderer who was living in W.A at the time of the Claremont killings?...

RSBM. He's been ruled out. Police have never conclusively said if they have DNA from the CSK, so they can't say he's ruled out based on DNA.

Articles report Dixie was ruled out based on investigation, but indicate DNA was submitted.

http://m.perthnow.com.au/news/how-many-did-dixie-kill-in-wa/story-e6frg12c-1111115626368

Dixie was very impulsive, jumping out from behind a bush naked, screaming obscenities, raping and stabbing with no effort to move or hide the bodies. IMO, he could not have committed the Claremont murders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-Spanish-rapes-two-years-teen-murdered.html

Am I the only one thinking that photo does not look local to Pipidinny?
We can only assume police are searching a spot tat may be the kill spot. But I doubt the CSK pull over to the side of the road and did his business there, or walked away from the road and left his car there. Police (as per CIA episode) probably assumed the killer new the Pipidinny tracks like the back of his hand because they made the assumption the kill spot is down one of those tracks somewhere.
And after 20 years what possible new evidence could they get that would lead them to such a spot.

I'm not buying this whole thing.

I thought the same when I saw that pic so your not alone!

Wasnt it Noel Coward went to make a statement. They asked him to do a DNA test and the fill out statement form, he refused?

They tried to do this to Noel Coward earlier this year. He refused. I'm sure lots of people have probably refused.

Hence the post article from earlier this year - familial DNA testing with more developments to come later this year.

Hopefully just making the ****er sweat during his last few hours/days of freedom.

They are visiting many people. Like I said, they have been visiting all the people in the area at the time taking swabs. They can do familial after that.

Wellard, is that a burnt car? Its all the scrub they have pulled out.
a_01011997_039_1b20f27-1b20f2a.jpg
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29828167/new-lead-in-claremont-serial-killings-report/

Amazing news, huh everyone (today's announcement about the confirmed link to the cemetary rape):

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...claremont-serial-killer-investigation/6859620

Hopefully now it's just a matter of testing any "persons of interest" who haven't yet been DNA tested, and reeling the *advertiser censored* in once and for all.

It just makes me wonder...who rapes someone in a graveyard? Someone who either worked there or lived near there? You'd have to feel reasonably comfortable about driving in there at night. I mean, you can bump into some "unusual" people in graveyards at night...I assume...witches, satanists, druids? A graveyard at night at least has the possibility of some level of activity. While generally bushland does not...

Wasnt it Noel Coward went to make a statement. They asked him to do a DNA test and the fill out statement form, he refused?

The articles are on the internet, just read them. That's not how it transpired. He did make a statement many years ago, yes.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...k=50b1f286d79b86543f65c91d439d1c0c-1444993930

Mr Coward is unsure why detectives wanted him to fill out the questionnaire or why they wanted his DNA.

He said one of the detectives explained it was part of “a process of elimination” and they were making the same approach to many more people whose names were on file.

He said the special crime squad had gone to some effort to locate him and arrange the interview.

The articles are on the internet, just read them. That's not how it transpired. He did make a statement many years ago, yes.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...k=50b1f286d79b86543f65c91d439d1c0c-1444993930

Mr Coward is unsure why detectives wanted him to fill out the questionnaire or why they wanted his DNA.

He said one of the detectives explained it was part of “a process of elimination” and they were making the same approach to many more people whose names were on file.

He said the special crime squad had gone to some effort to locate him and arrange the interview.

Thanks very much for the article about Noel Coward. I had forgotten his backstory...so, cheers!

Am I the only one thinking that photo does not look local to Pipidinny?...

RSBM. I just travelled street view of all of Pipidinny, Marmion, and as many side streets as I was able (skipping the suburbs, etc.) I can't find anywhere that's really a good match.

The photo shows a white fence, a tree line, the bottom portion of a phone or electric pole (I disregarded the absence of white street lines bc those are easily painted by the road departments).

Someone else might be able to find something I missed (it's easier to search if you satellite view for an overview, then switch down to street view for areas that look like possibilities).

I was thinking, wouldn't there be chains on the entrances? How did he get in?

Amazing news, huh everyone (today's announcement about the confirmed link to the cemetary rape):

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...claremont-serial-killer-investigation/6859620

Hopefully now it's just a matter of testing any "persons of interest" who haven't yet been DNA tested, and reeling the *advertiser censored* in once and for all.

It just makes me wonder...who rapes someone in a graveyard? Someone who either worked there or lived near there? You'd have to feel reasonably comfortable about driving in there at night. I mean, you can bump into some "unusual" people in graveyards at night...I assume...witches, satanists, druids? A graveyard at night at least has the possibility of some level of activity. While generally bushland does not...

I don't believe they have Judo's DNA. You'd think they would have gotten it somehow--like when he came in for filming--but no articles mention his DNA.

I thought you would know this Billy. The track is off the bitumen down to CG body. Its in the aerial images on the threads in this forum.

When you say 'track' do you actually mean bitumen road?

(modsnip)

No chains that I have ever seen there and no gravel road that wide either. I thought it was more a bush track made by land owners or council? Crab stick I think it is shrubs dirt that's on the gravel road.

I thought you would know this Billy. The track is off the bitumen down to CG body. Its in the aerial images on the threads in this forum.

(modsnip)

43988_2f6259c8315eea72d3c7ac8af3f0e254.jpg

I have attached Pipidinny - do you want to show us the track you are referring to that is bitumen? Cos the pic everyone stated wasn't Pipidinny was clearly beside a road, and was a property with a fence running alongside it.

(modsnip)

check out the google street view of the roads that go around the back of Karakatta cemetery. You don't think CSK would rock up through the front entrance?? (hint - if you'd read the article it says that the girl ran to the nearest visible light - near Monash avenue)

No chains that I have ever seen there and no gravel road that wide either. I thought it was more a bush track made by land owners or council? Crab stick I think it is shrubs dirt that's on the gravel road.

This is the image people are trying to identify (see below).

There are of course no chains, because crabstick was referring to chains at the cemetery.

Crabstick says this below pic runs off the bitumen Pipidinny Rd. In the pic you will notice it is not sandy, or a bush track, or gravel, it's bitumen. If you could point out where the fence, bitumen road, telephone pole and trees are that are on the 'track' that runs from Pipidinny to CG's murder site, it would be much appreciated.

If not then just stop talking rubbish. Thanks.

I've always suspected Judoman as the most likely of the publicly-known suspects to be the killer, and the reports today strengthen my view. The 'blitz attack' theory, mentioned earlier this year by the media as the place the police had turned their attention to, is the method the killer most likely used. The killer used this method to rape the woman in the cemetery, and he probably continued to do so. This I think rules out SR and PW, because underpinning their suspected involvement was the use of a taxi to pick up the three victims. The method of abduction and killing that has generally been associated with Judoman, however, has been considered to be a blitz attack, as opposed to a use-of-a-taxi-as-a-guise-to-pick-up-and-kill type.

When was the CIA documentary on the Claremont killings released. Post 2009, when they made the Karrakatta rape connection?

The Crime Investigation Australia episode about the Claremont Serial Killings airing on TV prior to 2009. I recall that it aired in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715