GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally went through all of her nauseating fb posts. Geez.
If she tries to play the old "I was so scared of him" routine, they just have to look at her incessant gushing of him to nip that in the bud.

Did posts disappear, or did she just NEVER post about her pregnancy with Chance? She had been posting literally five times a day for years. Posting about wanting a family again, blah, blah, blah, taking pregnancy tests even, and then right around the time she would have gotten pregnant with Chance there is nothing. For like months!!!
Is this when she started getting heavy into drugs again or something? Or I wonder if there had been posts that she later deleted.
I just can't believe that she wasn't posting about her excitement about being pregnant again with her love of her life's baby, and how amazing life was. Very odd.

These people disgust me at every turn.

I see what you're talking about on his ribcage. What caught my eye about this photo at first was a brownish discoloration on his right nipple. Like the color of a healing bruise, then I saw his right knee swollen and bruised, then his inner thigh and black and blue down his legs.

The areas around both nipples look sore, but on the right (his right) his arm is right by it so I thought maybe it was a mark from his arm being there? But it's also roughly the position that you'd put your hands when picking up a baby...the thumb goes approximately there?

If she tries to play the old "I was so scared of him" routine, they just have to look at her incessant gushing of him to nip that in the bud.

Did posts disappear, or did she just NEVER post about her pregnancy with Chance? She had been posting literally five times a day for years. Posting about wanting a family again, blah, blah, blah, taking pregnancy tests even, and then right around the time she would have gotten pregnant with Chance there is nothing. For like months!!!
Is this when she started getting heavy into drugs again or something? Or I wonder if there had been posts that she later deleted.
I just can't believe that she wasn't posting about her excitement about being pregnant again with her love of her life's baby, and how amazing life was. Very odd.

Based on the final pregnancy photos she posted in the Where's Waldo dress I'm guessing they spent the whole pregnancy drugging it up - he went from looking like an average disgusting a-hole to looking like a legitimate cast member for the Walking Dead - dude is haggard. But yes, the silence is telling.

According to Theresa - the woman they had been living with/sponging off when KB was pregnant with Chance - she had to kick them out of her house because they wouldn't stop doing drugs (smoking something in a pipe - likely crack or meth), they were violent, and they were threatening to blow up people's houses and cars in the neighborhood. Theresa said KB and JW both thought everyone was "out to get them". Both of them were paranoid, likely from crack or meth use.

Why this woman did not report to DCF is a whole other topic, but that's the story she told to the media about what happened after she let the two of them move in with her.

Based on the final pregnancy photos she posted in the Where's Waldo dress I'm guessing they spent the whole pregnancy drugging it up - he went from looking like an average disgusting a-hole to looking like a legitimate cast member for the Walking Dead - dude is haggard. But yes, the silence is telling.

I thought the same thing! Gah! He's like a shriveled up junkie in those pics.

According to Theresa - the woman they had been living with/sponging off when KB was pregnant with Chance - she had to kick them out of her house because they wouldn't stop doing drugs (smoking something in a pipe - likely crack or meth), they were violent, and they were threatening to blow up people's houses and cars in the neighborhood. Theresa said KB and JW both thought everyone was "out to get them". Both of them were paranoid, likely from crack or meth use.

Why this woman did not report to DCF is a whole other topic, but that's the story she told to the media about what happened after she let the two of them move in with her.

Yes, I do remember that. I just wonder who it was that called in about her using. I think I read somewhere that KB had cut ties with her family a while back, so if it were one of them, maybe DCF said, "Well, you haven't SEEN it, so thanks for your concern, but..."

Ugh. So terrible. Why couldn't there have been anyone to protect these poor innocent babies? It's so unfair and so wrong.

Maybe she did? Someone did, we know that.

So the person who called did not have first-hand knowledge of her drug abuse, according to this:

"At the time of the hotline call, Chance was in the hospital in the days immediately following his birth and the caller did not have firsthand knowledge of the allegation," DCF press secretary Michelle Glady wrote in an email. "Medical staff did not report any concerns of abuse or neglect to the department."

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20151021/ARTICLE/151029953?p=3&tc=pg

I figured that had to be the case. I really don't believe that DCF would ignore a concern. I just wonder how they managed to appear "normal" at the hospital.

In photos of her holding Chance she has some nasty looking fingernails. Like a crust around the nail bed and cuticles. Could it be nail fungus? And could it be transferred by changing a diaper

There are more pictures of her and a pitbull puppy, and she'd happy, then with her and Chance.

In Texas it would of been time for his six week check up and beginning his shots, and that would of been noted, but if they did take him in wouldn't the dr. and nurses see that terrible diaper rash? And put him on something. But then, if they did and the dr. did prescribe or told them to use something they might of just blown it off, and did nothing. That rash had been around more than a day or two, and I think it had been ongoing for more than a day or two.

Chance wasn't two months old when he died like they're reporting. He was one month and twenty days old. Fifty two days on this earth in misery and suffering.

I don't know what vaccines a baby would have at 6 weeks. I also haven't heard of a 6 week check up either. I think the most common is a check-up a few days after birth, then at 2 weeks. Then not until 2 months old. There is a vaccine at birth, typically. Then no more until 2 months old.

I played around a bit with that diaper/sucking his thumb image in photoshop and I'm still not sure. After adjusting the contrast and saturation, the redness on his inner left thigh is the exact same reddish color as his torso. He also has the same redness on the back of his right thigh just where the back of his calf meets his thigh, as well as in the area of his upper right chest area. ALL of these could be rash/abrasions/signs of abuse, or they might all be discolorations from a lousy cell phone pic.

The only one that really stands out to me is the dark circular pattern on his left knee. That definitely looks like a bruise, and not shadow or pixelation.

moo

I am so not seeing what anyone is seeing. I just see shadows. And also when babies are really fair skinned, you can usually see veins and things on their chest and abdomen.

I don't know what vaccines a baby would have at 6 weeks. I also haven't heard of a 6 week check up either. I think the most common is a check-up a few days after birth, then at 2 weeks. Then not until 2 months old. There is a vaccine at birth, typically. Then no more until 2 months old.

This is the schedule according to the CDC, and we had yearly check ups with our kids and grandkids.

They get HepB at birth and a second at four weeks. RV DTaP Hib PCV and IPV at two months, and again at four and six months just a few, at six months then next shots are at twelve months on.

You said that so much more delicate than I can, lol. I'm sitting at home in a leg cast trying to last as long as I can without pain meds and haven't been able to get to the end of this thread yet without imploding with rage. This sorry excuse for a human should have been sterilized a long time ago.

So strange to look at these photos. She was a very pretty woman, once, and looked happy to hold her baby. He looks strung out for a while, but just so bizarre that their beautiful little boy is now dead, not even by neglect, but active fury and vicious abuse. Let me join the chorus here- I hope the book gets absolutely thrown at them. I hope their drug withdrawals were/ are the WORST ever hell, and then I hope once they get sober with no escape into drugs, their emotional and mental state is also hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd