Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to refresh my own memory on this:

Here is an older article describing the remains (of then unidentified) Jessica Taylor. Note that 2 of the bodies were men.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...lk-county-police-investigating_n_1286952.html

Between 2000 and 2003, four bodies were discovered in the town's forests. Two were men, found not far from the site of Friday's discovery, near where the Long Island Expressway cuts through the town. They have never been identified.

Two others were women who had been beheaded and dismembered, possibly by the same mass murderer.

Here's the link to dead pitbulls found in woods in Manorville in 2009:
http://abc7ny.com/archive/6889090/
I would 100% agree that its quite probable that its gang activity. Pits, roos, and maybe some od's not far from several "known areas" . Trying to hide a possible murder vics or Od identity with fire would also work so said gang wouldnt be involved. Im also going to have to look into whether it happened in Riverhead or Brookhaven township..

Just based on personal knowledge of area and only my opinion.

I would 100% agree that its quite probable that its gang activity. Pits, roos, and maybe some od's not far from several "known areas" . Trying to hide a possible murder vics or Od identity with fire would also work so said gang wouldnt be involved. Im also going to have to look into whether it happened in Riverhead or Brookhaven township..

Just based on personal knowledge of area and only my opinion.

I misunderstood you post. My bad. It was in Riverhead, I believe.

Not sure I did this right but I received the nixle report from suffolk county police department. I took a screen shot and tried to attach the Web address. The ID of the burn vic and arrest of a perp.

http://local.nixle.com/alert/5513609/

]guploadfromtaptalk1445218483075.jpg

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

MANORVILLE - Police say another arrest has been made following the discovery of a burning body in the woods in Manorville.

Orlen Soliz-Galvez, 18, of Amityville will be charged with second degree murder today.

Soliz-Galves was arrested yesterday in connection with the murder of German Guzman.

WOODBURY - Suffolk County Police Chief James Burke is resigning, according to the office of the Suffolk County executive.

The news comes as the federal Eastern District of New York has reportedly reopened an investigation into Burke.

A Newsday source says the investigation involves the arrest of a Smithtown man, Christopher Loeb, who was accused of breaking into Burke's SUV.

WOODBURY - Suffolk County Police Chief James Burke is resigning, according to the office of the Suffolk County executive.

The news comes as the federal Eastern District of New York has reportedly reopened an investigation into Burke.

A Newsday source says the investigation involves the arrest of a Smithtown man, Christopher Loeb, who was accused of breaking into Burke's SUV.
Interesting turn of events, I wonder if he is resigning to protect his pension in the event that he gets indicted?

There was/is some interesting information as to what the Smithtown man found inside that SUV that goes beyond the beatdown he was given. I would only assume that is going to be in the mix and if it sticks, big problems for JB.

Now you folks have a pretty good idea what I am talking about. AND you have only seen the very tip of that iceberg ! Other cops that Spota put in place to do the Gilgo investigation are sitting on that same wall Humpty Dumpty Burke and Spota are sitting on.

What you folks have read in Newsday is only that which a newspaper can write about without confirmation.

This particular case against Burke is being HANDLED by the FBI in their public corruption unit in Manhattan/via Washington - NOT out of Melville. What do you think that tells you, or should tell you?

Tells me you aren't just full of hot air hawkshaw. ;) Thanks for chiming in.

Hmmmm... What an interesting development we have here.

I am hearing a lot of rumors swirling about. At least one other high ranking cop now involved in this case may be wearing handcuffs in the coming future.

I am wondering if this will hurt Bellone in next week's election for county executive. Some local political types I know are saying this could be a big blow to his re-election chances, and if he loses we will almost certainly have a new police commissioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus