AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have mail dna tests here.
Maybe now we can order from America but in 2008 it's unlikely it was easily accessible in Australia.

Can anyone find a link to the date in 2011 they did the runner from the Hillbank property?

When was it reported they did a runner from the hillbank property? Is there a link Please? I haven't the seen that article.....

HP Would of been living in a property i would assume IMPO with modifications for people with a disability

- an accessible bathroom and toilet
- ramped entrances
- widened doors and hallways
- lowered kitchen benches.

To do a runner on a property that has these amenities and fixtures is really odd, And there is a waiting list with public housing, Unless there was some type of emergency housing involved with a violent domestic situation.

Police came across Holdom, 41, court documents claim. He was stopped on Mangrove Road and his car full of possessions.

According to the documents DH said he was broken down and became very nervous and his hands were shaky” when police questioned him further......

When they opened his wallet, they found KPS bank card DH said it was an ex girlfriends.

It was alleged by police he is using this keycard as another form of identification. The keycard is expired and the bank has since changed names,” court documents read. “The owner resides in another state, and so police destroyed the card.”

DH told police he had moved to the Central Coast a few days before and spending a few nights at a motel to gain an address for Centrelink benefits.
He was paying $22 a fortnight for his 2 daughter aged 14 years and 7 years and was receiving $710 a fortnight unemployment benefits.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d-mums-bank-card/story-e6frg6n6-1227589128742
Karlie-Khandalyce case: Accused killer Daniel Holdom found in possession of murdered mum’s bank card
THE ADVERTISER OCTOBER 30, 2015

Were DH daughters aged 7 and 14 yrs in 2013 when police took that report or just recently for his court appearance?
That would mean that the youngest would have been born in either 2005/6 or 2008/9.
:dunno: He was a busy man so many relationships.

"Easy DNA" in Australia has client testimonials as far back as January 2009, for at home DNA testing

There is so many posts now it's hard to go through so sorry if this has been said.
My theory so IMO or a thought is that as we know HP was in hospital when Karlie and the accused started their relationship. I think
It's possible that as they seemed to all know each other HP may have been asked to look after Khandles by the accused perhaps as she had found work etc etc. It is highly likely she had support. So Holdon and Karlie head off to 'work' leaving Khandles with HP. It must of been something like this as why would HP look after Khandles? Then Holdon knowing he is in too deep murders Karlie when they are away. When he returns he says Karlie is still working or ran off or similar. But she gave me a card for her act so we can withdraw money for Khandles. Then this continues but Holdom gets nervous and decides he must murder Khandles too. Perhaps HP was told Khandles was going to meet up with her mum again. The ABN could of been set up by some or all of them to claim wages as au contractors on farms or construction sites etc while still claiming Centrelink. As Karlie and HP were friends or knew each other well enough for HP to care for her daughter perhaps she went to Centrelink for her to help get out not knowing she was actually dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When was it reported they did a runner from the hillbank property? Is there a link Please? I haven't the seen that article.....

HP Would of been living in a property i would assume IMPO with modifications for people with a disability

- an accessible bathroom and toilet
- ramped entrances
- widened doors and hallways
- lowered kitchen benches.

To do a runner on a property that has these amenities and fixtures is really odd, And there is a waiting list with public housing, Unless there was some type of emergency housing involved with a violent domestic situation.

The alleged murderer Daniel Holdom and Khandalyce were seen at this house, neighbours worried about the welfare of the children still inside.
A house at Hillbank was also raided by police last week, Holdom and Passmore once lived there together.
They left abruptly in 2011 leaving behind their possessions, including a shrine to her two children killed in a car crash, and her prosthetic leg.
The investigation continues.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a...evensons-alleged-killer-questioned-by-police/

The alleged murderer Daniel Holdom and Khandalyce were seen at this house, neighbours worried about the welfare of the children still inside.
A house at Hillbank was also raided by police last week, Holdom and Passmore once lived there together.
They left abruptly in 2011 leaving behind their possessions, including a shrine to her two children killed in a car crash, and her prosthetic leg.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a...evensons-alleged-killer-questioned-by-police/

Is it possible that that is when HP realised what was going on or they just had a nasty break up so left hastily?

I am left wondering if the youngest child is the child of HP and DJH, similar in age and looks to Khandalyce, neighbours could be mistaken.
and what children left inside?

Karo - Yes the accident was in sept... I was thinking of not so much hand-me-downs, but rather that their belongings had somehow been mixed up together before being disposed of. I remember noticing that there were some older children's clothes in the bag and now we know she was two when she died, it's unlikely that she was wearing 5 year old's clothes.

Police came across Holdom, 41, court documents claim. He was stopped on Mangrove Road and his car full of possessions.

According to the documents DH said he was broken down and became very nervous and his hands were shaky” when police questioned him further......

When they opened his wallet, they found the KPS bank card was found when police opened his wallet DH said it was an ex girlfriends.

It was alleged by police he is using this keycard as another form of identification. The keycard is expired and the bank has since changed names,” court documents read. “The owner resides in another state, and so police destroyed the card.”

DH told police he had moved to the Central Coast a few days before and spending a few nights at a motel to gain an address for Centrelink benefits.
He was paying $22 a fortnight for his 2 daughter aged 14 years and 7 years and was receiving $710 a fortnight unemployment benefits.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d-mums-bank-card/story-e6frg6n6-1227589128742
Karlie-Khandalyce case: Accused killer Daniel Holdom found in possession of murdered mum’s bank card
THE ADVERTISER OCTOBER 30, 2015

Were DH daughters aged 7 and 14 yrs in 2013 when police took that report or just recently for his court appearance?
That would mean that the youngest would have been born in either 2005/6 or 2008/9.
:dunno: He was a busy man so many relationships.
I believe he is <modsnip> father (HP's youngest) so I would say these were their ages in 2013.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I don't think we have mail dna tests here.
Maybe now we can order from America but in 2008 it's unlikely it was easily accessible in Australia.
Yep we do. A friend of mine used mail dna testing. That was in 2011 though so not sure if it was around in 08.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think it is very unlikely HP was looking after any children in December, if that is when she left hospital, there would have to be rehab surely, if she is a paraplegic/one leg.

There is so many posts now it's hard to go through so sorry if this has been said.
My theory so IMO or a thought is that as we know HP was in hospital when Karlie and the accused started their relationship. I think
It's possible that as they seemed to all know each other HP may have been asked to look after Khandles by the accused perhaps as she had found work etc etc. It is highly likely she had support. So Holdon and Karlie head off to 'work' leaving Khandles with HP. It must of been something like this as why would HP look after Khandles? Then Holdon knowing he is in too deep murders Karlie when they are away. When he returns he says Karlie is still working or ran off or similar. But she gave me a card for her act so we can withdraw money for Khandles. Then this continues but Holdom gets nervous and decides he must murder Khandles too. Perhaps HP was told Khandles was going to meet up with her mum again. The ABN could of been set up by some or all of them to claim wages as au contractors on farms or construction sites etc while still claiming Centrelink. As Karlie and HP were friends or knew each other well enough for HP to care for her daughter perhaps she went to Centrelink for her to help get out not knowing she was actually dead.

I think it is very unlikely HP was looking after any children in December, if that is when she left hospital, there would have to be rehab surely, if she is a paraplegic/one leg.

Their must of been someone around looking after her other child and Holdom was not around when he murdered Karlie . She also seems to have possibly cared for her before due to the photos on FB. I think it's possible. I can't think where else Khandles could of been after her mother was murdered. So maybe not just in her care but with her family.

HP has an ABN, states some locations in the history.

I believe that Karlie was still with Khandalyce when those pics were taken, it was before the accident. Media has said that he started a relationship with Karlie while HP was in hospital.
Their must of been someone around looking after her other child and Holdom was not around when he murdered Karlie . She also seems to have possibly cared for her before due to the photos on FB. I think it's possible. I can't think where else Khandles could of been after her mother was murdered. So maybe not just in her care but with her family.

Also, she hasn't been charged with a crime - I don't think legal aid kicks in until someone's facing court proceedings. In this case, she's chosen to get legal advice, rather than representation in court.

That's what I meant - what caught my eye was not the potential cost of the lawyer (I assumed he was probably working pro bono), but the fact that she has lawyered up at the very beginning of this matter, when she has not been named as a suspect and has not been charged with any offence. It might be for legal advice, or like GBC explained it, to help her "handle (or was it "manage") all of the publicity and media interest. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa