WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Sky's sister possibly beginning to talk? :praying: Let's get something solved here. Sky deserves to be found.

Sky Crew still here waiting and hoping

From your link:

Apparently the dad shared some things with the police that he’d found in his own investigations and they think it could lead to finding out what happened to Sky. I still believe the mother did something to him.

Apparently the dad shared some things with the police that he’d found in his own investigations and they think it could lead to finding out what happened to Sky. I still believe the mother did something to him.

Yes, me too...

Thinking of SKY one day early... :rose:

Here's the thing I don't think fits in. Say Julia murdered sky. It would've had to have been away from his sister (otherwise runs the risk of the child speaking). Did she leave her in the car?

My biggest issue is that Julia has OCD. An obsession with cleanliness to the point of madness. I cannot see someone with her level of OCD getting involved in a form of murder that is messy. Not to mention the clean up of a bloody scene would probably give her a meltdown. Sorry for the horrible thought guys, but I'm guessing she perhaps suffocated or strangled the poor baby. Or even dumped him along the way on her journey in an isolated area and left him to succumb to the elements. Ugh, I hate writing that,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just saw this segment on the news. Julia has changed her name and remarried. There is a no-contact order against her current husband. She is trying to get it lifted because she is about to give birth to his child. Dear God. I wonder if she found her sugar daddy.

The Bellevue police chief is not letting this case go, God bless him.

I just saw this segment on the news. Julia has changed her name and remarried. There is a no-contact order against her current husband. She is trying to get it lifted because she is about to give birth to his child. Dear God. I wonder if she found her sugar daddy.

I found his name. You can search public records/marriage applications for King County for free. She applied for a marriage certificate on 12/04/2014...

This may or may not take you directly to the site: http://146.129.54.93:8193/results.asp

If not, go here: http://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/records-licensing/recorders-office.aspx

Julia is remarried... And with child...

:thud: and :thud:

What?? I just BET she found her new man through her pathetic Craigslist "job" postings!!

But, what?? She has a restraining order on her CURRENT husband?? But she's going to have his baby soon? OMG!! What is her new name? I just have to know what she chose for herself.

Ugh!!

Where are you Sky?? What did she do with you?

http://mynorthwest.com/108/2841576/Mother-of-missing-child-has-new-baby-declared-unfit-mother

Quoting what we know:

Four years ago this week, on Nov. 6, 2011, Biryukova reported her 2-year-old son Sky missing. She told police her car ran out of gas in the 2600 block of 112th Avenue Northeast in Bellevue, and she walked with her daughter, Maile, to get help, leaving the toddler, Sky, alone in his car seat.

Biryukova told officers when she returned, Sky was gone. She has refused to cooperate with police and to this day has not spoken with authorities further. She was never charged with a crime in connection with Sky's disappearance.

The Bellevue Police Department is again asking for Biryukova to come forward and meet with investigators. Chief Steve Mylett is calling Biryukova the "missing link" in the case.

The article also has information about the new baby and the baby's father. It makes me sick to think she's had another child!! Where is Sky?

Interesting. So momma is a new momma? Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand how she has gotten away with never speaking to LE. She was the last person with Sky, why wasn't she the first to be questioned? I need to go back and read...I just don't want to relive it. He was the first person I read here WS, I stayed awake at night for days following the news and reading this thread. How does she live with herself? My heart breaks!

And now this new little guy? What does she have in store for him?

I wonder if M has any recollection, has she spoken with LE lately?

Okay - I'm backtracking, too many questions ya'll have probably gone over.

I read through all the threads long after Sky was missing (not as it happened) but I did not remember that she refused to talk to police since the day he went missing. That's so crazy to me. Her whole story about leaving the baby in the car when it ran out of gas and walking away with just the older child has been suspicious since day one, every thing after that just made it more so.

I'm baffled at her life now. Crazy.

Sky Metalwala’s mother could lose custody of new baby

http://www.king5.com/story/news/201...-mother-could-lose-custody-new-baby/75489624/

The new dependency petition alleges that Julia Biryukova Morgan tried to hide the identity of her new baby’s father at the time of the birth, at one point saying that she did not know his identity and telling hospital staff that her husband was “out of the country.”

Court documents indicate Julia is married to Alan Morgan and that he is the father of their baby. At the time of the baby’s birth in July, Morgan was in jail for assaulting Julia the previous Christmas Eve at their Redmond apartment. He has been in and out of jail since last December after repeatedly violating the terms of the court’s no contact order.

Last spring, Julia wrote at least two letters to a King County District Court judge pleading to have the order lifted so that she and her husband could live together. In a letter dated May 25, 2015, Julia wrote, “I NEVER asked for any type of No-Contact order.”

In the May letter, she told the court that their baby was due any day, that she had no family in the United States and that “I desperately need my husband during labor and delivery.” Julia told the court that as a result of the No Contact Order, she and her husband had been forced to live apart, causing her emotional and financial hardship that resulted in her living in a shelter.\

Regarding the items in red - Even with everything this woman has been through in the courts and all that she has done, she has no problem with lie after lie - even directly to a judge!!! She has no morals, no decency.

Police say they have new information in Metalwala case

http://www.bellevuereporter.com/news/341249431.html

Sky's father, Solomon Metalwala, has reportedly give Bellevue Police new information on his son's disappearance, police said.

“I wouldn’t call it 'leads' so much as it is new information that he feels is relevant to the investigation,” said Bellevue Police Department spokesperson Seth Tyler. He would not elaborate on what the information entailed due to the ongoing investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni