Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloan, My Dear, you took the rant right outta my mouth.
Gracias.
Ditto couldnt have said it better. Better to leave with the Grandma. Also, i tink if they did press charges and people knew they would get into trouble for chold abandonment because that was that was, then maybe people would turn them over to childrens services or relatives.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No one really said she was a horrible guilty person, but damn keep up a little with your kid, and stop changing some of the story..... and quite honestly I think leaving your child with a man is weird !!! (I have a very good reason for that) I would not feel comfortable period She might be innocent of murder, but when you dump (and I say dump because it was quite obvious, she never spoke with them, and they did not want to take care of him) she IS culpable at the very least ! my daughter and her friend did the same thing, when I found out where she had left my grandbaby I went to get her right then, turned out she just wanted to go to a club and the friends mom was pissed and I could tell she did not want her over there scared me to death and I spent a month yelling at my daughter about how accidents happen when people don't want children around!!!!! MY GOD you don't just leave your child and not even check......and if you think that's ok you shouldn't be a parent .... no one but the person who didn't check on her baby looks like a bigger jerk!

Truthfully its something that she has to live with, no one cared about Kyrian's feelings I'm sure he didn't want to be left but he's not here to grow up and read things is he ?

and 1 more thing is it grief or guilt

Sorry, I should've been clearer. People on WS have been very tame when it comes to Lanisha, but there are tons of comments on other sites that have outright said she's guilty, she did it, or even that she deserves to have what happened to Kyrian happen to her. I think part of it is that this is such an emotional case and we don't yet know who killed Kyrian, so some of the rage that would otherwise be directed at the killer(s) is being directed at her because she was so obviously neglectful of her child and most likely could have prevented his death.

You're right, though. She absolutely put Kyrian in a dangerous situation and deserves all the criticism she gets for it (and probably deserves to be charged for it). And after reading more, I noticed that she did change at least one part of her story. In one article she said that she hadn't seen/spoken to Kyrian since August 18th, in another she said she went back to check on him once when she was going from Chicago to Cedar Rapids, and in a third one she said she had spoken to Kyrian on the phone a few times but he never said anything back. That is SUPER dodgy.

I feel like there are a few things which might lead to conjecture of Lanisha's involvement or awareness to some degree. I find it very hard to believe she might be the sole perpetrator.

If she is completely innocent, then I feel pretty sick for saying that, as she's not been named as a person of interest, she's not been charged with anything. I wouldn't accuse her outright. I just have some concerns about some of the changing stories that make it an open question to me. But I also feel that she's a grieving mother, and whatever mistakes she made as a mother it's the people responsible for his death and what happened after death that I think is the most relevant and important thing to focus on, not her prior mistakes which didn't result in his death.

What happened to Kyrian...we don't know what happened to cause his death, but at least as far as post-mortem happenings...was heinously disgusting and despicable in my mind, and I don't want to believe that any of these people had anything directly to do with it, but at the same time I think we can't entirely rule out any possibility, though we must remember that it is only a possibility.

Danyelle is going to break. She's pissed off these people with their irresponsibility and selfishness are ruining her life and jeopardizing the future she's working for with school, a job and all her big dreams. I really don't think she is going to let herself go down with them. Child services has taken her kids, she's left her home with KH, and she's basically being called an accomplice. When she finally realizes the Jerome and Teresa story isn't going to fly in a court of law, she'll break and finally tell all that she knows. MOO

Danyelle sure doesn't sound shocked or upset at all that a little boy who she knew has been brutalised and dumped in the most horrendous way. I think she knew before the DNA results came in and has had time to come to terms with it.

I've been on vacation & just read about the positive id :(

I'm a little confused on something:
has it been confirmed that Kamel & Danyelle did make a trip to Chicago in early August, or is it gossip?

Now we have confirmation that Kyrian and Garfield Doe are one and the same. I am working on theories as to how he could have been transported there by any one or more of the key persons in this case.

Someone transported those remains to that lagoon. Someone transported the torso, still undiscovered, somewhere.

I remain stuck on the public transportation. Seems as if several of the case players had no vehicle of their own and were dependent upon others for rides. The dismemberment has always felt like a matter of expediency to me, not as if there was some psycho pleasure in it. But rather for less noticeable transport. Does this mean that someone got a ride to Garfield park from another person who was not in the know about exactly what the mission was (similar to Jerice Hunter who had her friend give her a ride and then had them stop at a dumpster to get rid of an old suitcase)? Did someone ride public transportation carrying a couple of heavy backpacks?

Why has the torso not been found? Was it dumped near to where the other remains were and simply not discovered yet? If not and dumped elsewhere - WHY? Why increase the risk factor of transporting and disposing baby parts in two separate locations?

Who killed this baby and committed atrocities to his body?

Why is this not being investigated as a homicide when several similar cases where the exact COD are also unknown being treated as homicides?

Who killed Kyrian Knox?

It would be a whole lot easier to determine who did what if people didn't leave their babies with others long term. When you have a child, it is YOUR responsibility to know where he is. If you are not responsible enough take your child to the state or give him up for adoption. Leaving your baby with people ( not family, not caretakers ) and then feigning you care what happens to him is nonsense. If you care about your child , he would be in your arms ! END OF !

Really how many times have we heard this story ?

So the question is why destroy his body?
IMO: the part that is missing possibly holds DNA of the person who murdered him :( or THAT part of the body is showing bruising/abuse/wounds...ect ect.

I've been on vacation & just read about the positive id :(

I'm a little confused on something:
has it been confirmed that Kamel & Danyelle did make a trip to Chicago in early August, or is it gossip?
Hi Mama2one, At this point this is a Rumor. It was put out by Lanisha Knox family. They said this at a press conference. Law Enforcement has said no such thing. Law enforcement hasn't given us any information. Lanishas family has also announced Danyelle and Kamel as POI. Another rumor as far as I am concerned, because it is not corroborated by LE fwiw.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Everyone involved in the last weeks that Kyrian was KNOWN to be alive would be of interest in an investigation IMO. But LE have played this case very close to the vest. They are telling the public a whole bunch of zip. I really hope it means they have leads, they have POIs they are looking into and at, they are working the case, running down leads, getting to the bottom of conflicting stories, finding ways to substantiate one over another. I really hope that.

In the very first press conference, soon after Kyrian went missing, they said they have already done over 200 hours of interviews. And they said they believed it was not an abduction. I think they have a good idea of what happened to Kyrian, and they are just putting their case together before making arrests. Plus Danyelle's children were taken, that shows that CPS did not think children were safe in that household.

Eta and I think that LE have had reason to think that the lagoon baby was Kyrian for a while now, but couldn't announce it publicly until the Dna esults were in. That's why they weren't searching for or appealing for a live toddler.

Everyone involved in the last weeks that Kyrian was KNOWN to be alive would be of interest in an investigation IMO. But LE have played this case very close to the vest. They are telling the public a whole bunch of zip. I really hope it means they have leads, they have POIs they are looking into and at, they are working the case, running down leads, getting to the bottom of conflicting stories, finding ways to substantiate one over another. I really hope that.
I have no doubt LE is doing exactly that. In the meantime, they can all keep talking, or not. Either way, they're not fooling LE.

Just catching up on precious Little Kyrian's thread. My heart is broken, and I can't even begin to verbalize the anger I feel in my soul for what this beautiful boy has had to go through in his short life (not to mention since he vanished). I :cry: when I imagine him out there, all alone! :moo:

May every single :censored: who contributed to harming him in any way, and to his eventual demise :furious: be brought to :justice:! I hope they have nowhere to hide from this horrific crime! :no: :jail:

I thank each and every one of you who have kept this thread active since LE started working his case. As one chapter closes and another begins, I choose to envision Kyrian as the tiny, newly bewinged :angel: he is, free from this world's worry and pain. :tears:

I hope he is able to feel the love of the many here who care deeply for him. I know a piece of my :heart: will always be with him up there in Heaven. We recently lost a close family friend to an accidental drowning (he was only 3 years old :rose: ) The pain of his loss was almost too much to bear for his parents, and I can't fathom any parent NOT being in total anguish losing their child.

Perhaps, they are up There, carefree and laughing, together. I hope so.....

#JusticeForKyrian!!!!
:rose:

So just trying to get the big picture surrounding two year old Kyrian and how he wound up in a lagoon in Chicago after being dismembered and found possibly a week or two after that happened. Two friends, in their early twenties, each with a toddler, decide to be roommates. One gets a job and needs some time for the training without the burden of taking care of her son. Her friend says, well, my dad can watch him. So the other friend says, great! Mom let him go to someone she didn't even know, from what I can tell. I am mystified why this story isn't getting any national media attention.

Thank you for posting this link perfectingpink.

I just felt the need to bring these images from the video. It's all I could stomach - I wish I could un-hear JF's audio :hearno: :cow:

72c46601519de9fef1d8f059cc89c409.jpg

4b23c35f65571f6e4d86cdc603b1f8b7.jpg

:floating:
:angel:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just catching up on this thread.

Does anyone else think that there were at least 4 adults involved in the cover-up of this precious child's murder? I am beginning to think that something happened to Ky while in mom's custody. I'm not so sure Ky was ever at KH's house. Is there any evidence he was there?

I'm thinking mom lost her temper with Ky and something awful happened. :( I think she then confided in her BFF, who said "I'll call my dad. He'll figure out what to do." I think why there are so many conflicting accounts of what happened is that everyone is trying to save their own hide.

Anyway, I'm wondering if DF's older children, or at least the 16-year-old living with her, started talking to someone and that is why DF's children were taken from her. Maybe the 16-y-o claimed that Ky was never at the home, but that DF and KH left for a few days. If that's the case, I hope the 16-year-old continues talking.

This is just speculation on my part, but would explain a lot of things IMO.

Rest in peace, sweet Kyrian. :rose:

The dismemberment totally confounds me. Was it done for transport or to hide identity, maybe both? It just seems to me a small child Kyrian's size would not need to be dismembered for transport like an adult would.

When would LE be able to issue a warrant to search for things like blood spatter, etc? Could this be done when Kyrian was first reported missing from the home or do they have to wait until evidence of death occurred?

I'm wondering because I think if the dismemberment happened in the home, surely with technology today, some evidence of blood would have been discovered and now with the body found an arrest would have been made already. That leads me to think it happened somewhere else, but in Rockford or Chicago? And where does one go out of their own "comfort zone" to do such a thing??

I'm thinking there's a good probability Danyelle has a car since she works and goes to school. If that trip to Chicago happened like the Knox family said, I would assume this is mostly likely how baby Kyrian got there.

In the Baby Lisa (Irwin?) case, LE took blood and cadaver dogs into the home without a body being discovered. I really don't understand why a judge (if requested) wouldn't allow such a search of the Harris home, garden and car?

If Kyrian was never in the Harris home, then I can't see Kamel and Danyelle admitting that he was there, and there are a few things that have been said about while he was there....he was dropped off with diapers and $30 by Lanisha, no one told them that Kyrian could only drink almond milk and not regular milk. It sounds like he really was there for a time.

If they were feeding him regular milk for a time, as Danyelle has indicated to the media, then did Kyrian refuse the normal milk or did he get sick from drinking the regular milk? I think he was too young to turn down the normal milk and so we might consider that feeding him regular milk might lead to upset tummy, tummy ache and diarrhea?

There seem to be several alleged opportunities for the people at the center of the case to drive from Rockford to Chicago. The first is the trip that Shakela and Lanisha took right after dropping off Kyrian. I think that one is too soon as Kyrian does seem to have stayed at the Harris house for a week or two. The next is this alleged by the Knox family trip that Danyelle and Kamel took from Rockford to Chicago around the 28th? Then we have another apparent trip by Shakela and Lanisha from their home to Rockford to drive Kamel to sell his plasma (in Rockford) around the 30th August...a trip on which S and L may or may not have seen the boys from a distance (different stories abound, as usual).

Where would a 2-year old's body fit? A large chest freezer? A large suitcase? A very large hiking backpack? The trunk of a car? Would any of these things have been readily available? What storage or transportation places would the body need to be dismembered? A smaller fridge or freezer? Several smaller bags? Maybe a car or truck wasn't initially available, maybe there wasn't a large suitcase or chest freezer available, maybe there was up to 48 hours storage. We know that eventually there was transportation of some kind into Chicago, but we don't know when or by whom. I think a car or truck is more likely for the lagoon dumping than going by public transport (unless there is a regional transport hub within a 5-minute walk?) An alternative, of course, is that Kyrian's live body was transported to Chicago, and the death and dismemberment took place there. But then the rest of the body should be close by, and it's not yet been discovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member