Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015 #2

I live in a different state, but had a situation with a missing person. One of the first questions LE asked is whether there are any firearms in the house, or ammunition. They then asked for the serial number on the firearm so I had to get it from the closet to get the serial number. This may be when it was realized that ammo and a gun were missing, if it works the same way in Virginia.

I agree there is a definate sentimental attachment to the ammunition. Whether it's childish rebellion against authority or a reminder of happier times with his marriage and extended family, or a turning point in his relationship with AJ (real or imagined) who really knows.
OT but so good to have you back here Nermal. I will forever remember you as our eyes on the ground, hiding in the bushes to report on every police helicopter and siren that went by after AJ went missing :)

And gosh, that seems soooooo long ago!

Yeah, that's the thing though, isn't? We could come up with logical reasons or reactions to explain how NORMAL people would act/react in this situation, but sorry, let's remind ourselves of all the illogical behavior and craziness that was going on. Sometimes I forget how nutty it all was: the sm rants, the crazed commentary, the pa$tor, the young bucks playing house, the memorial service dissing, the interviews, the screaming at the cameras, the freaky tatted eyelids.... so while I would love to say that a logical explanation would be my first thought, it just isn't. (IYKWIM)

moo, of course.

Yes, I do know what you mean. Many of us haven't forgotten. :facepalm:

I don't know if I've ever seen the name of the gun range mentioned anywhere, but a quick yellow page search only shows 1 gun range in Chesapeake. Norfolk County Rifle Range.

Not even sure this is the one the video was taken at though. http://www.ncrr.net/about-ncrr/

EDITED TO ADD: Not sure how I missed it but yes, the name of the range has been mentioned:

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/08/wesley-hadsell-now-faces-federal-weapons-charge

Also from the gun range site

So... this is interesting.

1. A private shooting club that does not loan firearms.
2. A private shooting club that has a condition of membership the prerequisite of members NOT being legally barred from gun ownership (that let's WH out)
3. Two different types of ammo purchased from Bob's gun shop - two guns used - AJ shown on video using the Glock.

So... obviously the trip to the gun range that day was courtesy of whoever the member is, and more than likely who owns the other gun. It's not WH, that's for sure.

Thank you for that!!!!

If its a members only club, then it stands to reason that the club would have records of who was invited as guests.

If I was LE I would be VERY interested to see who invited WH and AJ.

Not only were they allowing a felon the use of a firearm but theres a chance that they may have been party to other crimes as well.

Ive thought, and continue to think, that WH is guilty of AJ's death...but the more we find out about this case the more it sems likely that multiple people were involved as well.

I do remember that. I just can't remember them ever saying her ID was missing. You wouldn't think that would have been in the redacted part of the MPR.
And of course her ID wasn't found.

I'm probably nit-picking, but there is something about all that that doesn't set right with me.

moo

Volunteer searchers were told that AJ's wallet was in her house. She was believed to have her Longwood ID and her debit card with her, in her cell phone case as someone else referenced in their post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for that!!!!

If its a members only club, then it stands to reason that the club would have records of who was invited as guests.

If I was LE I would be VERY interested to see who invited WH and AJ.

Not only were they allowing a felon the use of a firearm but theres a chance that they may have been party to other crimes as well.

Ive thought, and continue to think, that WH is guilty of AJ's death...but the more we find out about this case the more it sems likely that multiple people were involved as well.

I couldn't agree more. I'm sure at this point LE knows the answers to many of the questions we're tossing around (the who, the when, the how, the why) here but at the end of the day, the FACT is, there were people in WH's life that enabled him to do all that he did. While he may be guilty of being the person who took AJ away (and we don't yet know if he is, but it sure looks that way), there were others that knowingly and willingly set the stage for The Wesley Hadsell Show to happen. I know this forum is victim friendly and I agree with that policy so I don't want to be guilty of violating it. That said, culpability is culpability, regardless.

IF it turns out the evidence supports WH being that took AJ and killed her, he certainly isn't the only one guilty of endangering this young woman's safety.

I couldn't agree more. I'm sure at this point LE knows the answers to many of the questions we're tossing around (the who, the when, the how, the why) here but at the end of the day, the FACT is, there were people in WH's life that enabled him to do all that he did. While he may be guilty of being the person who took AJ away (and we don't yet know if he is, but it sure looks that way), there were others that knowingly and willingly set the stage for The Wesley Hadsell Show to happen. I know this forum is victim friendly and I agree with that policy so I don't want to be guilty of violating it. That said, culpability is culpability, regardless.

IF it turns out the evidence supports WH being that took AJ and killed her, he certainly isn't the only one guilty of endangering this young woman's safety.

This post should be nominated for post of the day! I agree wholeheartedly!

This post should be nominated for post of the day! I agree wholeheartedly!

I haven't cried about AJ since the day the news broke that they found her. Until now. I feel such a rage towards those who put her in harm's way, and the one who ultimately killed her.

I haven't cried about AJ since the day the news broke that they found her. Until now. I feel such a rage towards those who put her in harm's way, and the one who ultimately killed her.

Agree. I think we all cried together that day. On the thread. At the same time. 100 sluethers balling their eyes out together. Much agree.

So, when can we expect charges?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic, but do we have a link to the first CH interview transcript other than Lucky's ? Her link is no longer working. :(

How the heck did I miss this story? Very telling IMO.

I haven't seen it in print anywhere, and a lot of us do not catch all the videos. It appears this aired the night after the special. Someone else clued me into it, otherwise I wouldn't have known either.

Whoa! I cannot watch the video, as I am at work. BUT, just reading the accompanying article was the biggest bit of info I have seen recently.

Southampton is bringing a case against WH for dumping AJ's remains to the grand jury that meets approximately two weeks after the date of that broadcast, which I think would mean next week sometime.

Southampton is bringing a case against WH for dumping AJ's remains to the grand jury that meets approximately two weeks after the date of that broadcast, which I think would mean next week sometime.
That is huge! Thank you, mom2six! I am trying to comb through the recent posts here to see if this has been discussed in more detail. I have a weird sense of almost relief finally, that this info is out there.

That is huge! Thank you, mom2six! I am trying to comb through the recent posts here to see if this has been discussed in more detail. I have a weird sense of almost relief finally, that this info is out there.

Indeed! Thank you for pointing it out.

Respectfully Bold By Me....
Go back to the 3:17 mark and listen again, "MAY bring a case against him (WH) to the Grand Jury" and at the approx 3:43 "IS CONSIDERING pursuing a case for disposing of the body in that county" Pros did not want to speak with the reporter (male) and next Grand Jury meets in 2 weeks.

Again, rbbm, this is not saying they are definitely bringing charges. So lets not jump ahead just yet and say "is" until we see that. Drug charge is in Norfolk County and last time I checked was still showing outstanding. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back