Paul McCartney & Heather Mills split

kazzbar said:
Poor heather is starting to look like a seriously disturbed woman.Paul attorneys are doing a great job for him.Having said that I think Heather saw Paul as a fantastic meal ticket and he was a silly old fool. They deserve each other.
I disagree-he isn't a fool for falling for someone..he was made a fool of-there is a big difference..many men and women fall for the wrong people..for one he had no experience with women as live-ins..he only had Linda for all those years.
I think he has a daughter from another relationship but that's when he was very young..before Linda..
I don't judge anyone for falling in love with someone-she likely played him like a fool..that doesn't mean he was one to go for it.
How could he NOT think she was genuine..women have been throwing themselves at him his whole Beatle life..he would not think she was any different-he would believe her.
I also think many women threw themselves at him after Linda died-he did not end up with the first one he met.
I give anyone credit for trying-u cant detect insanity in the face of an angel so to speak (not that I think she is an angel face)..she looked normal, hardworking, exceptional really..it was a big con job by her-not just an overactive erection by Paul.
He could have had almost any woman he wanted- even now.

PaperDoll said:
I could be wrong about this and forgive me if I am, but I think Paul was only married once before Heather, and that was with Linda.. He had a girlfriend that was an actress named Jane Asher...
There was a Cynthia, but I don't remember which Beatle was married to her...:waitasec:

newtv said:

He could have had almost any woman he wanted- even now.
Count me in, I'd take him (if I wasn't married:eek: )

I wouldn't want some old pot smoking geezer even if he was rich. That type of stuff would really be boring and unhealthy to have to live and raise a child around. I'd think though that anyone would know ahead of time about the drug use. Too bad it didn't work out for them.

LinasK said:
There was a Cynthia, but I don't remember which Beatle was married to her...:waitasec:
That was John's first wife.

Patty Boyd was George's first wife.

Maureen was Ringo's first wife.

<<She was a sometime model. She lost a leg in an accident and began an anti-landmine campaign. While that is admirable, I never understood what her accident had to do with landmines other than the loss of limbs and the need for prosthetics.>>

I don't get it either.
At first I thought she'd lost her leg due to a landmine lol

LinasK said:

John Lennon.. that was his 1st wife and from what I read, he hit her one time so if any Beatle was abusive, I'd bet it was John..

narlacat said:
Looking up ladies skirts is not the same thing as bashing them Billy.

Heard of a game called 'Chinese Whispers?'

Who?
I want names :p lol
I'm not going to name him because he's still in the biz. But all four of the Beatles had domestic abuse issues at one time or another. In Paul's case they were with girlfriends, as he didn't marry until comparatively late in life, considering his availability. Rock stars aren't terribly well known for being the best husbands in the world, regardless of what decade they were married in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back