Identified! NJ - Blairstown, Cedar Ridge Cemetery, 'Princess Doe', WhtFem 14-18, 36UFNJ, peacock skirt, Jul'82 - Dawn Olanick *charges*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another possible match. it may seem a little far fetched but it's definitely possible. Could she be Dorothy Delilah Scofield? She was a girl missing from a Florida shopping mall back in 1976. she would have been 18 in 1982.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/363dffl.html

I checked Princess Doe's website and it hasn't been stated if she was ruled out yet, and she does resemble the composite image.

View attachment 77110

Princess Doe did not have a mole on her knee.

Princess Doe did not have a mole on her knee.

I don't mean to seem too graphic about this, but Princess Doe was deceased for a week before she was found. isn't possible that the skin on her knee was decayed and it didnt show?

pd.jpg
I don't mean to seem too graphic about this, but Princess Doe was deceased for a week before she was found. isn't possible that the skin on her knee was decayed and it didnt show?

The only decomp was around her head. LE told me that she was there for approximately 72 hours. Autopsy report makes no mention of any scars, moles, or birthmarks anywhere on her body, and LE did not mention the existence of any either.

Remember - one of the reasons that she was dubbed "Princess" Doe was due to the pristine nature of her body, aside from the damage to her head.

Yes, the fact she was beaten around the head... the damage would have accelerated the decomp.

I did a search of this thread but I didn't see this girl mentioned here.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/moch_cecile.html

Height and weight are very close. Cecile's age would have been about 21 which is approx 3 years out of the high end for Princess. I see on some of the rule outs the ages are even higher than 21 though so I didn't exclude her on that.

She went missing in August 1980 so there is a two year gap which gives her some time to move around as suggested by isotope tests.

CMoch.jpg

She looks like a possibility. I wish there was more info to go on regarding her disappearance. Apparently, Cecile doesn't have a namus page.

She looks like a possibility. I wish there was more info to go on regarding her disappearance. Apparently, Cecile doesn't have a namus page.

No, she isn't in NamUs. She was in the updates on CP so I stumbled on her looking for someone else.

This is the latest recon of Princess Doe created by CarlK90245, who utilized fresh information that I provided to him from a variety of sources including LE and eyewitnesses. The witness who saw Princess Doe prior to her murder says this recon is the most accurate she's seen yet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ck 1.jpg
    ck 1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 312

Cecile does have a NamUs page (MP30977). I created it. However, It is still unpublished.

No, she isn't in NamUs. She was in the updates on CP so I stumbled on her looking for someone else.

Yes, I sent Cecile's info to Meaghan and asked her to set up a casefile. That is how she ended up in Charley.

Cecile does have a NamUs page (MP30977). I created it. However, It is still unpublished.

Is there a pic Carl?

Yes, the same pics that you posted above.

LOL!!! I'm a dork.

Sorry, I was mixing this one up with another MP who didn't have an image (Tiger Lady post).

Probably a minor thing, but if her face was leathery, black, decomposing, and maggot-infested, how would they be able to tell she was wearing eyeshadow?

One of the reasons she was named "Princess" is that most of her body was well preserved... the beating of her head had accelerated decomp there.

Well I know that, but since her face was severely decomposed, how could they detect eyeshadow?

Well I know that, but since her face was severely decomposed, how could they detect eyeshadow?

Severely decomposed wasn't 100% decomposed. Some flesh remained above her eyes, and the ME was able to detect eye shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam