Australia Australia - Kylie Blackwood, 42, Pakenham, Vic, 1 Aug 2013

I have just caught up on this case, I don't think I've moved since my son went to bed lol.

So sad that noone has been arrested over this!

One question (so far) is how many times did someone try to enter the pin number? Was it just once, or was it 3 times?
"Several items are believed to have been stolen from the house and there was an attempt to use Mrs Blackwood's bank card at an ATM in Pakenham's Main Street between 12.30pm and 2.30pm the same day."
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/d...lackwood-killer-continues-20140727-zxbgw.html
Would love to know exactly the time the attempt/s at the bank happened. And wasn't there any cctv from surroundings shops to show who tried to use the card?

It's sad how the Justice For Kylie Blackwood fb group only has 120 likes :(

Was an official cause of death ever released ?

I'm not sure it was ever officially revealed, we know she was stabbed but whether that was the official cause of death I'm not sure :-/ The whole thing is just off in my opinion. I question why there is silence, why the family aren't keeping her in the media, why aren't the police releasing any information? Is the case cold? I don't live far from where Kylie did and ever since her murder, not a day has gone by when I don't hesitate and lock my door when at home thinking of what happened to her. I feel horrible for her, if I was murdered I would not want to just be forgotten about (not saying her family has forgotten about her, but I just feel like there is so much media on certain other cases, and none here).

Also, since apparently it was not anyone close to Kylie who killed her, why were we never warned to be vigilant. There is either some psycho in the South East Suburbs or we're being lied to. Its not everyday around here that someone is brutally murdered so you would think if there was a killer on the loose there would be some sort of warning, even directly after the murder. Anyways, sorry for going on about it... just can't believe nothing has been released about it...

They are deliberately vague in this case, unless more is released it would be almost impossible to review

Yeah you're absolutely right, any ideas why law enforcement would be deliberately vague in general?

Yeah you're absolutely right, any ideas why law enforcement would be deliberately vague in general?

Could be any 1 of a thousand reasons ...Time or case sensitive material, inexperience with cases like this, even simple departmental policies

Till they release more not much can be considered sadly

It's really hard to accept that someone can be murdered and that's it. I guess it happens all the time. Hopefully there is still work going on behind the scenes.

My thinking is that LE might have someone undercover possibly befriending the suspect.

This is such good news, I'm so glad there's movement in the case finally. Bring on justice for Kylie!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back