IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read a Christian Post article (lots of pop-ups) so I'm not linking.
Fox interviewed DB this morning and some of the interview is in the article.

A question popped into my head ~ what if this is a hate crime aimed specifically against Christians. Maybe LE is investigating the case from this angle which is why it is taking longer for them to explain what they're uncovering.

If I'm right, the crime is on another level altogether.

Those "suspects" were TOTALLY UNRELATED.

The only thing that linked them to AB was the misfortune of being in a dark suv and driving around nearby (and, probably, black).

There was only ONE perp.

Another guy in a different suv.

It was the media that linked the "4 suspects" because Police gave them nothing else

DNA evidence was collected in the Blackburn case. At least three suspects were swabbed for DNA that could possibly link them to the crime.

http://fox59.com/2015/11/20/sister-...amanda-blackburns-murder-defends-her-brother/

Which is why I have said several times, I believe that she surprised him - potentially with a weapon knife/gun whatever.

If you hear someone in your house, your goal is not to let them know you are there until you are armed - well, is that just me or can we all agree on that ?

If that's the case, and she makes a move, then it's fight to the death. That's extremely plausible.

So, that is why I keep floating that amanda might have been the aggressor in order to protect her son/ and unborn daughter?. I certainly wouldn't try to wait it out or whatever with my child present. If I had no weapon or something to inflict harm, possibly i have a plan b.

But one theory I have is that she did indeed have a weapon, and possibly even shot with her own weapon after a struggle.

I say this because I do believe, that if the intruder did detect her early on, he might have left immediately.

all just speculation, but do believe it to be plausible.

It doesn't fit.

Put yourself in a burglars situation.

If all you want is your next hit, and an angry mom comes at you with a gun do you

1. run out the way you came in or
2. wrestle the gun away then run out the way you came in or
3. wrestle the gun away, shoot mom in the head, (she's screaming all the while - sound carries) then run out the way you came in

its going to be option `1.

Almost always.

Burglary is a $$$$ based crime.

Shooting a young woman you don't even know in the head is an execution.

They just don't jibe.

I believe Amanda either let the perp in, or he got in somehow (key or unlocked door) and surprised her, shot her, and disappeared.

She may not have even known what hit her imo.

The timing is so tight

The noise factor in a cul de sac tells me, it wasn't a long drawn out fight. No one reports noises of disturbance which an angry mom would surely cause.

Yet more evidence implying a hit.

:(

There aren't 4 suspects Crazy. They've been released, or one has, the others arrested on unrelated stuff.

If one is released, none are involved. IYKWIM

Have the police said that they have all been totally cleared? I know 2 were arrested on other charges, but also saw where they are waiting DNA results on all 3. It's all very confusing and frustrating!!! So I'm guessing the 4th suspect is the guy seen on CCTV.

"Two people were arrested Thursday after continued probing by Indianapolis police detectives into the Amanda Blackburn case – but whether they have any connection to the crime remains unclear.

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Sgt. Kendale Adams acknowledged late in the evening that the two people were questioned about the slaying of the pastor’s wife during an attempted burglary last week. The individuals were later taken into custody on charges unrelated to either the Blackburn killing or another burglary that happened on the same street earlier that morning."

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...lis-resonate-church-davey-blackburn/76039884/

Its not Just One Aspect of this crime that makes me say Premeditated ya know?

Its all of them put together

As Kelly Speigler says, you can break one pencil

but get a bunch of pencils in your hands

you're not going to break that baby

Circumstantial evidence in this case tells me at least

Its a Hit. Escalation from simple burglary (property crime) to shooting someone in the head - when all you want is your next fix - the gun would already be pawned IYKWIM?

I wonder if Amanda lost her keys a while ago...?

***************************88mooooooooooooooooo*******************

The gun being found so soon and so close is puzzling. You hide that sucker and pawn it later or sell it to someone on the street or chunk it in water.

He did look like his drawers could have been filled with a bunch of junk though, but not the wedding ring?

Thank you. I understand we're getting in to semantics now, but the quote indicates that a subject was seen "walking westbound", not "walking away from" (the area of the Blackburn residents)".

To me, this quote is simply verbalizing what we've already seen on the Sunnyfield Ct surveillance stills; which was a perp walking westbound, (note the comma) away from where the Blackburn residence and burglarized house are located.
I've noted the comma. In fact, I inserted it when I transcribed the video. :)

I think I'm missing your point, however. I tend to disagree that the statement means he was in exactly the same location as the video image. The statement refers to an eyewitness sighting. An individual, or individuals from one residence, saw the suspect both "traveling from the first burglarized home", and also "walking away from the area of the Blackburn home". IMO, that residence must be close to both homes, and not 500' feet away, as you've estimated the camera to be. You might see it differently, and that's fine because neither one of us can be 100% certain.

"Another neighbor saw an individual wearing a dark colored hoodie traveling from the first burglarized home.

Later on...occupants from that same residence reported seeing a subject wearing a hoodie walking westbound, away from the area of the Blackburn residence."

Has anyone posted a map of the known registered sex offenders (RSOs) who live in Amanda's neighborhood or her zip code? I haven't seen one posted, but I am slammed at work and cannot keep up with these threads completely.

I know we do not know if Amanda was sexually assaulted or "abused", but I still think it might be worthwhile to explore the idea that an RSO could have committed this crime. I know in one of the articles I've read it was mentioned that Amanda was often seen by her neighbors walking around the neighborhood and also working on restoring furniture in her garage.

I'm not completely convinced that this was a random attacker, but I'm also not convinced that it wasn't. I think it may have been someone who had seen her before or even a stalker, but that she did not know she was being stalked. I think the perp could have been a neighbor or customer of hers (from her furniture business) or a delivery guy, or a handyman, or any number of other people who wouldn't be in the "random stranger" category, but who also wouldn't necessarily be close to Amanda or related to her.

so he loitered around a cul de sac, being seen and recorded, for nearly an hour?

Why didn't he burgle any other houses in that time?

Why not just in, burgle, out, like every other burglar in the universe?

What time line are you using?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The gun being found so soon and so close is puzzling. You hide that sucker and pawn it later or sell it to someone on the street or chunk it in water.

He did look like his drawers could have been filled with a bunch of junk though, but not the wedding ring?
It has not been confirmed that gun was used in the murder.

It doesn't fit.

Put yourself in a burglars situation.

If all you want is your next hit, and an angry mom comes at you with a gun do you

1. run out the way you came in or
2. wrestle the gun away then run out the way you came in or
3. wrestle the gun away, shoot mom in the head, (she's screaming all the while - sound carries) then run out the way you came in

its going to be option `1.

Almost always.

Burglary is a $$$$ based crime.

Shooting a young woman you don't even know in the head is an execution.

They just don't jibe.

I believe Amanda either let the perp in, or he got in somehow (key or unlocked door) and surprised her, shot her, and disappeared.

She may not have even known what hit her imo.

The timing is so tight

The noise factor in a cul de sac tells me, it wasn't a long drawn out fight. No one reports noises of disturbance which an angry mom would surely cause.

Yet more evidence implying a hit.

:(

I completely disagree. If she comes in with a gun or knife, he's going to fight or flight. You say flight, I say fight.

Both opinions as you say.

I do see the point of a mom screaming though. The no scream seems to indicate first shot silencing her ?

But yeah, I don't buy that if she jumps out at him with a gun at close range that he just runs. At distance, maybe.

That is kind of why I asked in an earlier post about how many shots were heard. I'd think it's highly likely she gets off at least one in my scenario.

This is why I said "either AB personally or the Church personally"

Its someone who has a bee in their bonnet about one or the other or possibly, both.

Its personal planned and spiteful. Can you imagine coldly shooting a beautiful young lady like that IN THE HEAD.

That's execution. That's passion. That's HATE.

The motive contained within my thought was not personal reasons but against Christians. In that way, it would be random.
Christians being persecuted to be exact.

It would be nice to know why they are 100% positive that out of the 4 suspects, he is the one that pulled the trigger. I do wish more info would be released, but realize that is way too much to ask for, lol.
What four suspects?

The news in Elkhart stated she had been sexually abused. Will wait for offical police report. My heart aches for the family and I hope they catch the ****s.

I completely disagree. If she comes in with a gun or knife, he's going to fight or flight. You say flight, I say fight.

Both opinions as you say.

I do see the point of a mom screaming though. The no scream seems to indicate first shot silencing her ?

But yeah, I don't buy that if she jumps out at him with a gun at close range that he just runs. At distance, maybe.

That is kind of why I asked in an earlier post about how many shots were heard. I'd think it's highly likely she gets off at least one in my scenario.

Don't forget Amanda was pregnant.

Very vulnerable.

Her instincts most likely would've been to placate, protect, escape.

Not to introduce a firearm.

All imo.

Were there any LE statements about her being shot more than once? Wasn't there a report somewhere that she was shot in the hand...torso & head? The hand/torso could have been the 1st shot...maybe she startled him...gun goes off...Is he going to leave a potential witness with a possible non-life threatening wound that could identify him later?....not likely...JMOO ​just thinking what if's...

NOTE to ALL: No link, no post. Deliberately misrepresenting the facts will earn you a vacation.

The motive contained within my thought was not personal reasons but against Christians. In that way, it would be random.
Christians being persecuted to be exact.

Shooting a young woman in the head...I don't know...even for a Christian persecutor that seems extreme.

Also there's no point committing horrible acts if you don't leave literature behind claiming that act. Terrorists always claim their crimes for this reason.

I would say far more personal. It was only a small congregation.

Corinthians reminds us that even Satan hides himself in the Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo