Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

Not sure if this was posted last night or not. The reporter comments below his posts also. It's Nick Beres from NC5. He says TM has an attorney now and other little tidbits of info relayed from TM's wife. He does seem to be fueling the "if it's his DNA" and don't particularly care for his approach. jmo

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBer...50827361639/10153103817676640/?type=3&theater

edited with the correct link oops...
Wow, did you see DS screenshots in comments? Very creepy <modsnip>

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just to refresh, here are the LE sources that MSM has been pulling from. Lots gleaned from the interviews as well, things Mr. Foot-In-Mouth has been saying are giving us more to go on, but this is all the official word we have now AFAIK.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thank you for posting that - now y'all have the address (in case you didn't already) that I didn't want to post last night.

According to a comment on his FB page (from that link earlier), the news guy Nick Beres said that arraignment will be Monday at 3:30.

I didn't read it that way. He wasn't questioning if it was really his dna...he was saying the fil may have changed his support after the Dan evidence came up because if his Dna was found in gabbi then it's game over:

NC5_NickBeres
You are right. At least his father-in-law is on record saying he thinks they have the wrong man. But that was a couple of days ago. Consider no family has gone to see him. Now that we know more of the DNA evidence I wonder if the father-in-law changed his tune? I know this has to have shocked a lot of people who thought they knew this guy. That is what makes this all so scary. You never know. But, again, he is innocent until proven guilty

NC5_NickBeres
That's right. But if they found his DNA in the victim's body ... That's it. He's done. If it is semen there is no way to explained that away.

Eh never mind I read further and see what you mean

I do wonder about the strength of the DNA evidence? They turned around the testing very quickly and I wonder where police got the independent sample from Madden? To answer an earlier question there are varying degrees of DNA depending on the sample. And questions can always be asked about the testing procedure. A DNA match does not always mean it is 100 percent accurate for one person. Keep that in mind. Many of you are just assuming Madden is guilty. YES ... that is exactly what many of you are doing. You do not know. No one will until prosecutors present their evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always curious, when a suspect behaves in a way that comes across as smug or incredulous despite an insurmountable pile of circumstantial evidence. TM seems to believe he can talk his way of this. But why does he think he is smarter than everyone else, when he doesn't come across as a particularly intelligent person? I wonder if he has a limited understanding of how DNA works? That if he didn't obviously bleed at the scene then he wouldn't have left DNA. I wonder if he's had a vasectomy, and he mistakenly believes that he can't leave DNA that way either. MOO

I'm always curious, when a suspect behaves in a way that comes across as smug or incredulous despite an insurmountable pile of circumstantial evidence. TM seems to believe he can talk his way of this. But why does he think he is smarter than everyone else, when he doesn't come across as a particularly intelligent person? I wonder if he has a limited understanding of how DNA works? That if he didn't obviously bleed at the scene then he wouldn't have left DNA. I wonder if he's had a vasectomy, and he mistakenly believes that he can't leave DNA that way either. MOO

He and his wife just had a baby this year (he mentions the 4 month old in the jailhouse interview and there are pics of baby out there on SM), so I suppose it's possible but somehow I doubt it.

He may think that water makes DNA/sperm disappear. It does but this didn't happen since she was found very shortly after she went missing. JMO

Good point. He doesn't seem like the sharpest crayon in the box. But geez! Could he really be THAT uninformed?

The only way I think that the DNA wouldn't be his is if he has a twin brother or possibly a close male relative who was there that night as well (if the DNA was partial). I'm sure it's his and how can he explain that? He's done IMO and needs to tell the truth about what happened.

Autopsy results revealed her cause of death was manual strangulation and drowning.
So she was strangled and thrown into the pond but died of drowning IMO. The perp likely tried to kill her by strangulation but was in a hurry. Threw her in and she drowned IMO. Disgusting, how horrible. JMO

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news...charged-murder-rape-7-year-old-girl/76169286/

Right. Like poor Madyson. She was alive when the killer put her in the dumpster but died of positional asphyxiation. He had sliced her neck with a knife first threw her in a box still alive then in a recycling dumpster where she died of positional asphyxiation. &#128531;

Was a drug or blood alcohol test taken from the suspect at the time of his arrest? TIA

Ew. I didn't know that. I'm afraid to ask, but now I'm curious, what movie?

I only remember a Paul Walker movie and they used the name Candy Cane as a CB handle with a crazy truck driver. I'm not finding those as quotes though from the movie. It's called Joy Ride.

Wow, did you see DS screenshots in comments? Very creepy <modsnip>

I don't find sex talk amongst teenagers or young adults creepy. I would find it odd if they never joked around about sex. I believe focusing on anyone other than the man arrested is a red herring. (jmo)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back