France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris attacks: Sister of Bataclan killer Samy Amimour 'posts tribute to 'generous' brother on Instagram'

The sister of one of the Paris terrorists who slaughtered people in the Bataclan concert venue has posted a tribute to him, saying she misses "everything" about him.

Samy Amimour was among three murderers who burst into the Paris music venue last week and massacred 89 people in a chilling terror attack.

The 28-year-old then blew himself with a suicide vest as police stormed the venue, but it has since emerged that one of his sisters, who is not named, posted on Instagram, lauding his "generosity".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-attacks-sister-bataclan-killer-6887312

Hi Cuffem, this is what he says and I've translated that.
The way I understand it, he is referring to the leftist intelligentsia (can't find another word right now) those who appear on tv, journalists, editors politicians, opinion leaders. Career and politics are very intertwined in Belgium. He isn't speaking about the common Belgians.

At the time when the book appeared, Arthur van Amerongen was vilified by the media. Lots of protest, the channel that inteviewed him apologized for doing so. He had written the book with a grant, they tried to make him pay the money back. And like he says in the interview, the leftist media in The Netherlands no longer had work for him.

I have tried to look up the original interview from 2008 in a Belgian magazine. I found many references, but the magazine itself has deleted it.

"Those are the types who while their head is being chopped off, still insist that Islam is love."

Yes, I understand.I was always confused by those talk shows and how people really feel.Intellectuals.

Paris attacks: Sister of Bataclan killer Samy Amimour 'posts tribute to 'generous' brother on Instagram'

The sister of one of the Paris terrorists who slaughtered people in the Bataclan concert venue has posted a tribute to him, saying she misses "everything" about him.

Samy Amimour was among three murderers who burst into the Paris music venue last week and massacred 89 people in a chilling terror attack.

The 28-year-old then blew himself with a suicide vest as police stormed the venue, but it has since emerged that one of his sisters, who is not named, posted on Instagram, lauding his "generosity".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-attacks-sister-bataclan-killer-6887312

"I didn't want to admit it to myself but I resemble you more and more - be it your smile, your laugh, your look, your mannerisms, your way of hiding what you are feeling or even more your generosity."

Should be taken as a warning.
Hiding a suicide belt.
Generous with bullets and his body parts.

imo.
rbbm.

Anybody who's stranded in Paris and needs shelter and somewhere safe, any Sikh Gurdwara (temple) will be happy to accommodate #PorteOuverte

In the 6th by rue Dauphine if anyone can't get home + needs a place to crash/charge phones/etc. #PorteOuverte just DM me.

#PorteOuverte If you need a place to stay tonight in the 18th we can host a few people, clean bedding, tea, and internet if you need it!

They arrested a 16 year old for some of the air threats

http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/11/17/ro...for-threatening-air-france-flight-on-twitter/

Amazed that someone that age would belive that it could not be traced, I know noting about Twitter but my assumption would be it could obviously it is!

There was so much going on that night , I went back to peice some of it togehter, dont know a lot of you may have seen these, it was a frantic night it is easier to concnertrate 10 days later!

[video=youtube;rV5i2vKaTsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV5i2vKaTsU[/video]

Hi mom!!

ok, wevw been bombing over there years, now we US Britain, France Russia, I think Australia, at some poin its hard to grasp, what could be left! My gosh

The Paris terrorist attackers conducted prior surveillance of at least some of the locations .......signs of tactical planning and military-style training, a new U.S. intelligence bulletin says.

The bulletin issued by the FBI, Homeland Security department and the National Counterterrorism Center warns U.S. law enforcement to review training to deal with active shooters, according to U.S. officials.

The bulletin, .............. to go over active shooter scenarios and asks for them to be on the lookout for any suspicious people doing surveillance at soft targets and similar locations.

The bulletin also said plots like Paris are more likely to happen in Europe and other locations overseas because of geography and 'societal factors.

'
A cell phone recovered from a garbage bin near the scene of the Bataclan concert v phone contained encrypted applications. As CNN was first to report, the cell phone also had a text message,
The attackers rented three cars in Belgium before moving to a safe house they rented in France.
multiple tactics by ISIS to inflict major causalities.

prior training and familiarity with the targets to ensure the attacks would be effective.

E

n

[video=cnn;world/2015/11/24/paris-attacks-us-intel-bulletin-planning-perez-beeper-ctn.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/23/politics/paris-attacks-us-intel-bulletin/index.html[/video]

I'm sure some nutcase is eternally grateful for the idea, CARIIS!

If my power goes out...I'm coming to your house.

Thats funny- sure come on over! I have ehard a lot of news stories on it ! Ya can't blame me - but you can certainly stop in for a visist!!!
It is a byob affair:

Please bring: a 18 wheeler of gas, 40000 water pills, 1.4 tons of ciggs, an ABC liquer store (attach it to the tanker ) 15.4 tons of dog food (Royal Canine only), and three Port O Johns (fully stocked)!!

Hi Cuffem, this is what he says and I've translated that.
The way I understand it, he is referring to the leftist intelligentsia (can't find another word right now) those who appear on tv, journalists, editors politicians, opinion leaders. Career and politics are very intertwined in Belgium. He isn't speaking about the common Belgians.

At the time when the book appeared, Arthur van Amerongen was vilified by the media. Lots of protest, the channel that inteviewed him apologized for doing so. He had written the book with a grant, they tried to make him pay the money back. And like he says in the interview, the leftist media in The Netherlands no longer had work for him.

I have tried to look up the original interview from 2008 in a Belgian magazine. I found many references, but the magazine itself has deleted it.

"Those are the types who while their head is being chopped off, still insist that Islam is love."

It certainly was like we follwed civilized activities either.But, sadly we need to remain cognizant of the waterboarding etc, that we engasged in. And I think we too, did things that resulted in "murder" - I think there may even be a "correlation.

As ISIS threat looms, New York prepares for Thanksgiving parade
-

Snip

Millions of New Yorkers and tourists are expected to line the streets on Thursday for the parade, more than a week after Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, released a video showing images of New York juxtaposed with a scene depicting a suicide bomber preparing for an attack.

The group has claimed responsibility for the simultaneous attacks in Paris on Nov. 13 that killed at least 130 people at a soccer stadium, a concert hall, bars and restaurants.

Some people said on Facebook and Twitter they would skip the parade this year in light of the new threats, 14 years after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks by al Qaeda that destroyed the World Trade Center in Manhattan.

A school district on New York’s Long Island called off a planned December middle-school trip to Manhattan, while Penn State University said it would cancel some student trips to Washington, D.C., and New York.

But New York City officials have a simple response: Don’t be scared.

“We can’t change who we are,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said at a public event on Thursday, urging people not to alter their daily lives. “Do we want to play their game? Do we want to give in to them?”

See more at: http://kgmi.com/news/030030-as-isis...for-thanksgiving-parade/#sthash.j2r7X9az.dpuf

I can get not totally giving in with daily activities. But, we know they like large crowds. And it being so soon, I dont think "they" will visit, but in this context some lone wolf does anything, firecrackers, could result in stampede like imjuries.

If I was "going" to old for that big of crowd, but I might revisit my plans, not hide inside week after week, but, honey to a fly kinda thing.

More homegrown or serious mentall illiness indivdual MOO

And basically Thanksgiving, is like celebrating a "idea",the disenfranshed despise in democracy moo....................

I have always been bewildered by the catch phrase "be vigilant" . What does that mean with 3.5 million people, everyone constantly texting, then watching the parade.

Folks that are trained and paid to be vigilant, and they seem to spotty with it at best, and mom dad, with three small children.

Not even sure if there is an ability to be vigilant in that set-up MOO

The President decided to set a goal of 10,000 for the current fiscal year, which goes until October 2016.In order to accommodate these additional Syrian refugees, the administration upped the total number of refugees it would allow in FY2016 to 85,000, with plans to increase it to 100,000 in FY2017

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/16/politics/syrian-refugees-u-s-applicants-explainer/

Syria refugee crisis: U.S. opens centers to speed vetting

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/syria-refugees-u-s-centres-1.3308576

The centers will help speed up the refugee screening process. Is it possible to screen and process 10,000 or more before 2016? :thinking:

GERMANS OPPOSED TO MASS IMMIGRATION ARE "FREE TO LEAVE"

GatestoneInstitute
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6944/germans-oppose-mass-migration

After factoring in family reunifications, the actual number of migrants could exceed 10 million, and some believe that Germany's Muslim population is on track to nearly quadruple to an astonishing 20 million by 2020.

N24 television news reports that up to 50% of the asylum seekers arriving in Germany have gone into hiding and their whereabouts are unknown by German authorities.

"It cannot be that offenders continue to fill the police files, hurt us physically... and there are no consequences. ... We are losing control of the streets." — Tania Kambouri, a German police officer.

"We are reproducing faster and faster. You Germans are not getting any children. In the best case you get two children. We make seven to eight children. Okay mate? And then we take four wives each, then we have 22 children. Maybe you Germans have one child and a dog. Huh? And that's it." — Video showing a Muslim threatening a German man openly on the street.

In Berlin, lawmakers are considering emergency legislation that would allow local authorities to seize private residences to accommodate asylum seekers. The proposal was kept secret from the public until November 9, when the leader of the Free Democrats (FDP) in Berlin warned the measure would violate the German Constitution. Berlin Mayor Michael Müller now wants to expand the scope for warrantless inspections to include "preventing homelessness."

Matthias Lücke, senior researcher at the Kiel Institute of the World Economy (Institut für Weltwirtschaft, IfW), estimates that the migrant crisis will end up costing German taxpayers at least 45 billion euros a year, or more than four times the 10 billion euros forecast by the federal government. Lücke says tax increases are the only way to pay for this expenditure.

BBM

I recently posted a lengthy interview in 3 parts about how to curb immigration. IMHO the ideas and advice were very sensible.
This is what happening:

Meanwhile, the German government wants to bring in even more migrants.
German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel apparently wants to airlift tens of thousands of migrants to Germany.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel continues to double down on her open-door asylum policy. In a November 13 interview with the public broadcaster ZDF, Merkel responded to critics: "The Chancellor has the situation under control. I have my vision. I will fight for it."

:gaah:

I can't even say that I'm worried. I am very worried, but it goes beyond that, I cannot even begin to describe it. We used to think that Merkel was a thoughtful politician, no friend of fools and it is hard to believe that this traitor, yes a traitor, that is the only word fit for what she is doing, is the same person.
From the same superior moral heights, Germany caused misery and war in Europe before, and now they are doing it again, dragging an entire continent with them.

MadMerkel must go ASAP!

GatestoneInstitute

After factoring in family reunifications, the actual number of migrants could exceed 10 million, and some believe that Germany's Muslim population is on track to nearly quadruple to an astonishing 20 million by 2020.

N24 television news reports that up to 50% of the asylum seekers arriving in Germany have gone into hiding and their whereabouts are unknown by German authorities.

"It cannot be that offenders continue to fill the police files, hurt us physically... and there are no consequences. ... We are losing control of the streets." — Tania Kambouri, a German police officer.

"We are reproducing faster and faster. You Germans are not getting any children. In the best case you get two children. We make seven to eight children. Okay mate? And then we take four wives each, then we have 22 children. Maybe you Germans have one child and a dog. Huh? And that's it." — Video showing a Muslim threatening a German man openly on the street.

In Berlin, lawmakers are considering emergency legislation that would allow local authorities to seize private residences to accommodate asylum seekers. The proposal was kept secret from the public until November 9, when the leader of the Free Democrats (FDP) in Berlin warned the measure would violate the German Constitution. Berlin Mayor Michael Müller now wants to expand the scope for warrantless inspections to include "preventing homelessness."

Matthias Lücke, senior researcher at the Kiel Institute of the World Economy (Institut für Weltwirtschaft, IfW), estimates that the migrant crisis will end up costing German taxpayers at least 45 billion euros a year, or more than four times the 10 billion euros forecast by the federal government. Lücke says tax increases are the only way to pay for this expenditure.

BBM

I recently posted a lengthy interview in 3 parts about how to curb immigration. IMHO the ideas and advice were very sensible.
This is what happening:

Meanwhile, the German government wants to bring in even more migrants.
German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel apparently wants to airlift tens of thousands of migrants to Germany.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel continues to double down on her open-door asylum policy. In a November 13 interview with the public broadcaster ZDF, Merkel responded to critics: "The Chancellor has the situation under control. I have my vision. I will fight for it."

:gaah:

I can't even say that I'm worried. I am very worried, but it goes beyond that, I cannot even begin to describe it. We used to think that Merkel was a thoughtful politician, no friend of fools and it is hard to believe that this traitor, yes a traitor, that is the only word fit for what she is doing, is the same person.
From the same superior moral heights, Germany caused misery and war in Europe before, and now they are doing it again, dragging an entire continent with them.

MadMerkel must go ASAP!

This really is frightening. Indeed, the world has gone mad - or maybe it is only our leaders?

GatestoneInstitute

MadMerkel must go ASAP!

BBY

If you're that fearful, then as far as that site is concerned it's mission accomplished.

whilst this report is difficult to confirm as fact, these kinds of stories would help to de-mystify the young who are tempted by the ISIS mythologies?

Teenage Islamist 'poster girl' who fled Austria to join ISIS 'is beaten to death by the terror group after trying to escape from Syria'
Samra Kesinovic, 17, and Sabina Selimovic, 16 ,disappeared in April 2014
They appeared on social networking sites brandishing Kalashnikov rifles
UN said one girl, believed to be Sabina was killed last December in fighting
Now reports suggest Samra was found trying to flee Raqqa and killed

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-group-trying-escape-Syria.html#ixzz3sPxHqDcc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff