2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family is watching...everyone in the neighborhood is watching out their windows right now!! NBC is doing a live update right now...they have been there since this afternoon in a car (Trent Kelly), FOX van is also there. They have been coming and going...probably looking for Mark. If word is out that he's back...Jarvis will line back up. I can only hope he brought the girls somewhere. Was hoping he'd stay out of the neighborhood.
Totally agree!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Fireworks illegal in fort myers. he can be arrested

I can't believe MS was keeping track of lack of sex, marital friction, being yelled at by TS, as if this would make HIM seem sympathetic. TS was the breadwinner, sex might not have been her primary concern. I'm getting the sense he was blaming menopause for the deterioration of his marriage or something? Keeping records in anticipation of divorce? F this guy, really. Even before he decided to kill the mother of his children, he was a terrible, useless human being.

Pure speculation but if TS was not interested in having sex with her husband because of menopause then would she be swinging? Even though it changes nothing about my high opinion of TS, whether this swingers thing is true or false, I feel compelled to say that no, this is MS BS. Menopause or no menopause, TS was too busy to swing, he's trying to bring her memory down to the depths of what he chose. I think MS had way more time on his hands to worry about not having sex everyday and writing that down, having sex with other women and texting/FaceTiming.

Also nice how CWW told someone that he killed the woman responsible for his meth lab arrest. MS can't stop blaming TS for things I really don't think she bothered with...

Per former State Attorney, it is not uncommon for a suspect to be free at this point. FOX4 reporting SMS (just now) said MS is still in "window of suspicion...and that nothing has changed since (his) last statement."

I am confident SMS and LCSO is in complete control. No one is getting away with anything, and most likely they are totally aware of the girls whereabouts and will ensure their safety.

The only good reason I can think of that he is NOT arrested yet would be to 1. Piss the two who are in jail off and/or 2. For the attorney's for the jailed ones to advise their clients to cut a deal before he is or has the chance to.

Now this is movie material. Is he going out with a bang?:jail:

my dogs began barking, so I looked out the windows and there was a big flash in the sky! Pieces then started falling, still sizzling into the trees...so either it's fireworks (which he is known for) or he threw something lit off of the roof into the sky!

Per former State Attorney, it is not uncommon for a suspect to be free at this point. FOX4 reporting SMS (just now) said MS is still in "window of suspicion...and that nothing has changed since (his) last statement."

Normally, I would agree- however the two little girls in his care (as he freaks out with all that is coming to light) says otherwise to me. His damn attorney hadn't even read any of the discovery yet- let alone was able to warn him in advance what they had on him. This is dangerous, anyway you look at it.

I am confident SMS and LCSO is in complete control. No one is getting away with anything, and most likely they are totally aware of the girls whereabouts and will ensure their safety.
Well, right now it's on their watch.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

my dogs began barking, so I looked out the windows and there was a big flash in the sky! Pieces then started falling, still sizzling into the trees...so either it's fireworks (which he is known for) or he threw something lit off of the roof into the sky!

My guess would be fireworks then, thanks for the info! Is it still going on? He must be outside, maybe on the roof?:laughing:

Now this is movie material. Is he going out with a bang?:jail:

This is something he has always done...fireworks...and has irritated everyone around him. My family is not hearing them PapillonLove...nervously waiting :thinking:

On WINK, legal analysis: LE strategy is waiting to see how much evidence LE can gather and watching MS house of cards to fall apart. Arrest expected soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member