Found Deceased AZ - Nicodemus 'Nic' Kyllingstad, 16, Anthem, 29 Nov 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
16-year-old Nicodemus Kyllingstad is missing after he didn't show up for class Monday at Boulder Creek High School in Anthem.

His family believes he may be endangered and are concerned about the cold overnight temperatures.

A "Bring Nic Home" Facebook page has been set up to assist with the search
. https://www.facebook.com/bringnichome/

KNXV%20Missing%20Anthem%20boy%20Nicodemus%20Kyllingstad_1449009034946_27692854_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...issing-teen-nicodemus-kyllingstad-near-anthem

(Posting as a favor to the family as I live in the same community and helping with search)

16 year old Nicodermis Kyllingstaad (goes by Nic) has been missing since the early morning hours of November 29, 2015 from Anthem, AZ. He left his family a "possible" suicide note, and left without a wallet, keys, etc. His phone was traced to a nearby Anthem apartment building (Bella Rosa Apartments). Maricopa County Sheriffs Office (MCSO) and volunteers did a search of Bella Rosa apartments, but neither Nic nor the phone have been found, and the phone appears to have been turned off now. SAR dogs traced his scent to Bella Rosa apartments, then to a nearby wash, but the scent was lost near I-17 highway. His family recently moved to Anthem from Mesa, AZ.

Nic is approximately 6'2", 200 lbs, with shaggy blonde hair. He may be wearing glasses, a dark sweatshirt with the caption gHost, jeans, and black Vans shoes.

There have been possible sightings of him in New River (AZ), and the Vistancia area of Peoria (AZ). He may be hitchhiking and headed toward Bullhead City, Flagstaff, or Mesa.

Poster to download and distribute: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_xo57zTyG9hUnZOVTNHTnViWVk/view

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12310624_548019605357880_5342342753937431226_n.jpg
    12310624_548019605357880_5342342753937431226_n.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 689
any idea why he might be hitching to those places? What's in Bullhead City or Flag for him? I hope he turns up safe soon!

<modsnip> I live in the community where this is happening. They are doing another search tonight because the dogs alerted to a wash area north of Anthem.

No, the family has not indicated why. They are searching local tonight.

They haven't lived in Anthem long, so I don't know how well he knows the area. He might not be able to find his way home if he were lost.

Nic, please be safe.

Oh man. SO awful. Hugs to the family and those in this thread that may have known him/them. RIP, Nic

Oh gosh, no. RIP Nic. Hope you have found the peace you were looking for, but wish you knew how much you are loved. Praying for his family and friends and all those that loved him.

:rose: RIP Nic :rose:

Oh no. RIP Nic - I wish teens could know that if they can stick it out through their teen year problems, it really does get better.

The FB page mentions a manner of death, but since the msm article doesn't I'm not sure I'm allowed to here, so I'll have to ask this question in a roundabout manner and hope it makes sense to you - just wondering if he had the "item" when he left home, or if he went to the Bella Rosa (the apartment building that he was tracked to) and traded(his phone maybe?)/purchased/borrowed "it" from someone there?

Oh no. RIP Nic - I wish teens could know that if they can stick it out through their teen year problems, it really does get better.

The FB page mentions a manner of death, but since the msm article doesn't I'm not sure I'm allowed to here, so I'll have to ask this question in a roundabout manner and hope it makes sense to you - just wondering if he had the "item" when he left home, or if he went to the Bella Rosa (the apartment building that he was tracked to) and traded(his phone maybe?)/purchased/borrowed "it" from someone there?

There is a post on his missing page that answers this question. The poster (a family member, I presume) discloses this item to the search group for their safety.

RIP, nic and my condolences to his family and friends.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

He was possibly wearing a shirt with a logo that said "gHost"? That's probably not a coincidence, and is very unsettling. JMO.

God bless you Nic.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I was so hoping this would end up differently. Being a parent of a child with depression, this is one of my worst fears. Luckily, she has an amazing therapist or I seriously believe our family would have also gone through this.

Miss Me~author unknown
When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set on me,
I want no rites in a gloom filled room,
Why cry for a soul set free.
Miss me a little - but not too long,
And not with your head bowed low,
Remember the love we will always share,
Miss me - but let me go.
For this is a journey that we all must take,
And each must go alone.
It's all a part of the Master's plan,
A step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick of heart,
Go to the friends we know,
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds,
Miss me - but let me go.
Fly high Nic, you are going to be greatly missed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back