CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my own part, I am sick to death of some white Christian guy shooting up a church, or a clinic, and it's "oh mentally ill loner" but someone with a Muslim sounding name commits a similar crime and it's immediately "terrorism" before we really know anything for sure except the person's name.

I thought the guy in CO was a domestic terrorist. He was filled with hate, should have never owned a gun and was mentally ill. He was an animal abuser. Sicko!

You will never get any excuses or labels out of me. I had relatives in the OK bombing. Hits WAY too close to home.

CNN ""breaking News" banner and they are reporting on the name you guys found here 4 hours ago- how on earrth can they be so behind us here - its laughable. And they are getting it wrong I think they are saying he woeked there doent he work envormental agency -- so they are beep beep and the info is wrong !!

Or am i getting something mixed up?

How do they do this all the time
Surely you recall the Olympic Park bombing?

"Jewell's attorneys also announced they had reached a settlement with CNN over his claims that the news network had invaded his privacy and his mother's while covering the aftermath of the bombing.

The settlement included what a Cable News Network spokesman called a "financial component," but the amount was not disclosed."​

I believe the amount was substantial.

Me too. All of it.

We'll find out soon enough what this was about. What's the hurry to say it's ISIS?

This isn't the only way the MSM, or the man in the street, rushes to judgment. It was speculated the Colorado shooting was by some "right-wing nut" before the shooter was known. Cop shootings are quickly judged to be unfair, and the victim completely innocent. Or the cop who was shot was a great hero (the Gliniewicz case which is on another WS thread), and the truth is that he was a who committed suicide.

Surely you recall the Olympic Park bombing?

"Jewell's attorneys also announced they had reached a settlement with CNN over his claims that the news network had invaded his privacy and his mother's while covering the aftermath of the bombing.

The settlement included what a Cable News Network spokesman called a "financial component," but the amount was not disclosed."​

I believe the amount was substantial.

He's come up before on WS, for much the same reason, and I mentioned the 30 for 30 "Judging Jewell" about him is a worthwhile watch. It was disgusting what they did to him.

Who is she? I haven't heard that name yet.

If you went to "his" original page that was taken down, he is married to a woman named Tatiana. I went from his FB, the one posted earlier, and linked to hers. I didn't say anything until the name came up from the brother-in-law in the press conference. Looks like the original page was taken down because it was him. Hope that helps.

No, but I had a sinking feeling in my stomach when I flipped to a news channel this afternoon and saw the 'breaking news' banner. I am afraid we will have two a week of these senseless violent incidents until January.

What happens in January that might make it stop? I think I missed something.

No, but I had a sinking feeling in my stomach when I flipped to a news channel this afternoon and saw the 'breaking news' banner. I am afraid we will have two a week of these senseless violent incidents until January.

Two a week until New Years would be wonderful.

There were three today, alone. THREE. TODAY.

Someone who follows the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed and abides by all laws. There are many.

Thank you for repondinng. I know a hadful of people who I presume are devout muslim but I think just like in the extreme left and right, there are obvious eterme muslims. I am honeslty scared of all of the above.

Has it been dusccused the Utah plates on the suspect vehicle? Who was from Utah?

Compelling detail in San Bernardino shooting: One suspect is a woman
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/12/02/women-mass-killings/76701974/

Out of the horror that played out in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday from a shooting rampage at a social services center emerged one compelling detail: One of the suspects killed by police was a woman.

Women are suspects in just 6% of mass killings in the U.S., according to "Behind the Bloodshed," a USA TODAY analysis. The average age of a female mass killing suspect is 33; the youngest is 18, according to the report. That compares to men with an average age of 31.

On Wednesday, police said attackers burst into a meeting room at the Inland Regional Center, an agency that provides services for the developmentally disabled. The attackers opened fire, killing at least 14 people, and quickly retreated. Officers following up on a tip zeroed in on the suspects at a home. When the suspect fled in an SUV, police pursued and a gunfight ensued.

Female rampage killers are rare.

I'm grateful for tthe law enforcemett officers who were there today, as welll as the firemen/women and paramedics. God Bless our country and I wish we could come togerher as a nation and not be so divided.

Has anyone made the connection yet - that the soft target was a Christmas party?

Logically, it makes sense that an ISIS wannabe or sympathizer would see that as an opportunity for their own little private Jihad and 15 minutes of fame (sic.)

He knew these people so it was more personal than that, although maybe he was trying to make it look like terrorism for some reason. Some kind of disgruntled-employee terrorist hybrid? Maybe he thought they would get away.

Someone mentioned the Manson family earlier. Maybe this has something in common with those murders too.

You do realize that non-white people can be disgruntled employees too though, right?

That's true. The Ft. Hood shooter (the Army psychiatrist) just happened to be a Muslim. Pres. Obama called it work place violence.

I cant help but conclude that folks that live elsewhere have to be saying my goodness those Americans have lost their marbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get