CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go back trough ealeier posts, dont remember the posters wherein the marriage was estranged. in that dialogs the gentleman complained that she was not allowing me to see my child. That is custiddy concerns, where father being denied , from mom (and a health agency is what makes these determineations.

I am pooping out - it as on this thread by several folks go back you will see lots of parintal conflict over rights to see his child

I haven’t heard anything. He worked in a county office,” he said. “He’s married and has a kid. We’re estranged because my wife got the divorce, and they are together. She doesn’t want to see me.”
He added that he had not seen his son for some time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-we-know-about-the-San-Bernardino-gunman.html

That was referring to the alleged gunman, not his child.
The father of the ADULT alleged gunman was talking about his OWN divorce and not seeing his son - the gunman.

I believe the estrangement situation was Farook's father talking about being estranged from his son., Syed Farook.

If you go back trough ealeier posts, dont remember the posters wherein the marriage was estranged. in that dialogs the gentleman complained that she was not allowing me to see my child. That is custiddy concerns, where father being denied , from mom (and a health agency is what makes these determineations.

I am pooping out - it as on this thread by several folks go back you will see lots of parintal conflict over rights to see his child

I haven’t heard anything. He worked in a county office,” he said. “He’s married and has a kid. We’re estranged because my wife got the divorce, and they are together. She doesn’t want to see me.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-we-know-about-the-San-Bernardino-gunman.html

I see where you got that, but it was the killers Dad that was saying it. The DAD of the killer didn't have contact with his 27 year old son. The DAD of the killer is estranged from their older son due to a divorce from the mom of the shooter. There wouldn't be any custody issues with a 27 year old.

The way I understand it is it is his father that is estranged from his wife and thatthe father has not seen his son.the shooters father

They were wearing Go Pro cams? This was not workplace violence--this was terrorism, imo.

This guy seems to be having too much fun. It bugs me. And seriously...he was dumb to be standing outside during this

I wholeheartedly agree. He really did seem to treat it like a big game. I wanted to share possible chase information, but this person's video was not really my best media choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chief said that Farook had angrily left the party before returning with Malik. However, other investigators doubted the shooting could solely be chalked up to a workplace dispute, citing the apparent planning behind the attack, as well as the heavy weaponry used.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/03/2-suspects-killed-shootout-san-bernardino-massacre-14-killed/

Baccari also said that Farook had traveled to Saudi Arabia for about a month this past spring.

When he came back word got around Farook had been married, Baccari said, and the woman he described as a pharmacist joined him shortly afterward. The couple had a baby later this year. Baccari added that the reserved Farook showed no signs of unusual behavior, although he grew out his beard several months ago.

IIRC the terrorist in chattanooga had also traveled and had grown his beard out as well in the previous months before the attack. jmo idk

I don't know if it's just me, but this seems very personal. I can't imagine some ISIS cell planning to shoot up a holiday party in San Benardino. That doesn't seem to fit the MO. I'm not saying this guy hadn't maybe been radicalized, but he targeted his co-workers. It doesn't sound like they continued moving through the building shooting anyone they encountered. It sounds like they went right to the conference room, where the party was, and then left. Idk, I could be wrong, but it reminds me a bit of the DC sniper case, where the motivation was to make a cover for wanting to kill his ex wife. . .like make it look like a bigger terrorist plot, so he could kill the manager he didn't like, or whatever the case may be.

I don't know if it's just me, but this seems very personal. I can't imagine some ISIS cell planning to shoot up a holiday party in San Benardino. That doesn't seem to fit the MO. I'm not saying this guy hadn't maybe been radicalized, but he targeted his co-workers. It doesn't sound like they continued moving through the building shooting anyone they encountered. It sounds like they went right to the conference room, where the party was, and then left. Idk, I could be wrong, but it reminds me a bit of the DC sniper case, where the motivation was to make a cover for wanting to kill his ex wife. . .like make it look like a bigger terrorist plot, so he could kill the manager he didn't like, or whatever the case may be.

Or maybe it was the opposite. Could it be possible a terrorist cell was being formed, note the weaponry, and this guy got PO'd enough at someone to use the weapon's stash for his own personal vendetta?

Just a thought, no facts.

He left “angry” after a dispute of some sort, the chief said, and returned with Ms. Malik around 11 a.m. — heavily armed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shooting.html?_r=0

Investigators were puzzling over the motives, and there were conflicting accounts of what led to the shooting.

“They were dressed and equipped in a way that indicates they were prepared,” he said at a news conference about three hours after the shooting. “They came prepared to do what they did, as if they were on a mission.”

On Wednesday morning, Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, left their 6-month-old daughter with Mr. Farook’s mother, telling her they were dipping out for a doctor’s appointment, a relative said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting-syed-rizwan-farook.html

snippets

He had attended the same party the year before, and he did not appear out of place.

Soon, however, he stormed out in anger. The nature of the dispute was not clear, but when he returned with his wife, 27, both of them were dressed in tactical gear and carrying assault rifles, officials said. That level of preparation is among the factors investigators are weighing as they examine a motive for the attack.

He had been married to Ms. Malik for two years.

snippets

They and other colleagues said Farook was a devout Muslim, but rarely discussed religion at work.

"He never struck me as a fanatic, he never struck me as suspicious," said Griselda Reisinger, who worked with Farook before leaving the agency in May.

Baccari said he was about to dry his hands in the restroom when bullets ripped into the towel dispenser, sending shrapnel into his face and blood spilling into his eyes.

Later, Baccari remembered his co-worker disappearing before the photo session.

"Where's Syed?" he recalled someone asking.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...-co-workers-say-20151202-story.html#nt=outfit

This is even more frightening that he seemed so nice , so moderate, and they threw him a baby shower. That is chilling that he and his wife could cold blooded-ly kill so many innocent co-workers, after they bought them baby clothes and diapers.

The two slain suspects were armed with assault rifles and handguns, Burguan said. Three explosive devices were also recovered from the shooting scene.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-banner-high_sbshooting-banner:homepage/story

Later, ATF spokeswoman Meredith Davis told the Los Angeles Times that said officials had “successfully traced” the four guns recovered in connection with the San Bernardino shooting and determined that two of the weapons were purchased legally. The origins of the two other weapons are still being investigated.

The two legally purchased guns were bought by an individual associated with the investigation, Davis said, but she declined to name the person.

An online dating profile for a “farooksyed49″ from Riverside, Calif. resembles the suspect described by law enforcement. The profile, on the “Indian matrimonial and dating service” iMilap.com, describes a 22-year-old man from a “religious but modern family.”

This is even more frightening that he seemed so nice , so moderate, and they threw him a baby shower. That is chilling that he and his wife could cold blooded-ly kill so many innocent co-workers, after they bought them baby clothes and diapers.

Very bothersome.

The same was said about the chattanooga terrorist. He was a nice guy that everybody liked and so on. jmo idk

Baccari said he was about to dry his hands in the restroom when bullets ripped into the towel dispenser, sending shrapnel into his face and blood spilling into his eyes.

Later, Baccari remembered his co-worker disappearing before the photo session.

Dear God, this poor person! It sounds like he has survived? Did he lose his eyesight I wonder? I feel so bad. Even for those who did not get injured or killed, the trauma and emotional problems many will suffer due to this attack is a burden they never asked for.

'A nurse at the facility videoed the shooters coming in the building from the sidewalk with her cell phone. She texted her husband to tell him that police were having a practice drill and gunmen were entering the building'. (Later texting him back saying that it was not a drill) Shep Smith/Fox News Live 12/02/2015..
http://fox40.com/2015/12/02/family-...ved-ones-at-scene-of-san-bernardino-shooting/
__

The jihadist wolfpack wore go-pro cameras to document their massacre at the Inland Regional Center.. Prolly sent it online to ISIS to post on youtube or publish screenshots in their magazine; 'Dabiq' for recruitment purposes..jmo

Police identify 2 suspects in California massacre; terrorism not ruled out

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/03/2-suspects-killed-shootout-san-bernardino-massacre-14-killed/

Very bothersome.

The same was said about the chattanooga terrorist. He was a nice guy that everybody liked and so on. jmo idk

You're spot on. I forgot about Chattanooga. Really, the same profile. Young, American, college graduate. Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong