Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he gets to have a shot in the High Court, I'd like to know who is bankrolling it . . Because that person can kiss that money goodbye!

I wonder if the Ol' Grannie-Pashers put some money down from the proceeds of the sale of Scull Manor. Some just never learn.
Nah...surely not TM from the proceeds of the 60 Minutes show, I hope she's long gone but then nothing would surprise me with that one.

Queensland Times
RT @adam_davies2: Wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay will learn the outcome of his appeal on Tuesday at 9.30am #badenclay #qldcourts
7am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's to hoping that in two hours they "throw away the key!!!" and Alison's family are free to raise those girls into the strong and resilient girls their mother intended.

IMO

Gerard Baden-Clay murder appeal: court set to rule
December 8, 2015 12:00am
Kate KyriacouThe Courier-Mail

THE Court of Appeal will deliver its decision on Gerard Baden-Clay’s appeal today.

The matter – along with several others – is listed to be heard in the Court of Appeal from 9.30am, Tuesday.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lSF&utm_source=CourierMail&utm_medium=Twitter

I wonder if the Ol' Grannie-Pashers put some money down from the proceeds of the sale of Scull Manor. Some just never learn.
Nah...surely not TM from the proceeds of the 60 Minutes show, I hope she's long gone but then nothing would surprise me with that one.
Sincerely hope there are no more lucrative payouts to these people.

I'm trying not to be anxious and upset while I wait, but this appeal amounts to "I only murdered her a little bit".

Allison Baden-Clay's family and friends have just walked into court ahead of appeal decision @7NewsQueensland
8.50am

David Murray

Verified account
‎ ‏‪@TheMurrayD‬

At court for Gerard Baden-Clay's appeal. Decision due in the next hour. Updates through the morning on ‪@couriermail‬
8.48am

Allison Baden-Clay's family and friends have just walked into court ahead of appeal decision @7NewsQueensland
8.50am

HE CAN'T WALK. HE JUST CAN'T WALK OUT FREE!!

What devastation he has put so many through. Oh the poor Dickies.

You and I will be devastated.

If he loses I'M DOING A NUDIE RUN!

Brisbane Times
@kimstephens_bt
Will the Queensland Court of Appeal grant Gerard Baden-Clay a retrial for the murder of his wife Allison?
We'll find out at 10am today.
8.34am

Every time I hear that name, GBC, it affects me. I can't imagine what it must be like for the Dickies. Hoping for the right outcome today.

Gerard Baden-Clay's appeal ALLOWED. Murder conviction substituted with manslaughter.
David Murray

Gerard Baden-Clay has had appeal against his murder conviction allowed, verdict of murder set aside and manslaughter substituted @abcnews

Kate KyriacouVerified account ‏@KateKyriacou 3m3 minutes ago
Murder conviction changed to manslaughter. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads