CANADA Canada - Cedrika Provencher, 9, Trois-Rivieres, QC, 31 July 2007

The SQ spokesperson says he is satisfied with the progression of the investigation but refuses to say whether something else besides a skull was found, citing an ongoing investigation.

I've always felt the perp was a local but now I'm questioning myself. Why did the family travel to New Brunswick? Someone/something led them there. Was the guy with the Red Acura from NB? If he's not a registered sex offender, he may have multiple dwellings or could be living with family while hunting for his victims.

Just a thought.

Finally, see this; the similarities between Provencher and an earlier case of Claudette Poirier are striking.

Poirier was 15 when she disappeared from Drummondville on July 27, 1977. Like Provencher, she went missing on her bicycle. Like Provencher, she was missing a long time, and many believed she was still alive.

Finally like Provencher, her remains were discovered nearly a decade later in a wooded area in Sainte Cyrille (skull recovered by two hunters). Her bike was recovered less than 1/2 a kilometer from the place of her disappearance.

Drummundville / Sainte Cyrille is 50 miles from Trois Rivieres

Curiously, the investigation was led by the Trois Rivieres detachment of the Surete du Quebec’s investigative bureau. I have included the autopsy report: http://theresaallore.com/2015/12/cedrika-provencher-claudette-poirier/

Thanks for all your input and welcome to WS!! Do you believe it's the same person? I have a difficult time believing (if the perp is a pedophile) that he would take a 15 year old victim. He would go for younger girls (like Cedrika - 9 years old). Just my opinion.

Not sure the above translation is correct r.e. Potato. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if the Cedrika Provencher website is still available? (not the foundation one) TIA

The POI probably doesn't even have the Red Acura anymore.

Does anyone know if the Cedrika Provencher website is still available? (not the foundation one) TIA

Which website are you refering to? The only known website for Cedrika Provencher right now is the website of the foundation.

Which website are you refering to? The only known website for Cedrika Provencher right now is the website of the foundation.

I just checked. It no longer exists. It was Cedrika.org (my post #60 back in 2012 page 4)

That's what I thought, thanks for the confirmation. ^^

Probably. Would be interesting to find out why the website was closed down/no longer exists. In my experience, this is not the first time that a website associated with a missing person and run by the family is no longer available.

Probably. Would be interesting to find out why the website was closed down/no longer exists. In my experience, this is not the first time that a website associated with a missing person and run by the family is no longer available.

Perhaps the website designer (owner) no longer had the time to update it. I don't recall it being run by the family. I recall he was having a difficult time with the translation, etc.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back