Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you provide more information? I don't know who E.S. is and I don't see anything on the web about it?

ES is killer- paramour Edd. Some killer-fans thought it would be cute to start a silly rumor of the killer giving birth (after what would have to be immaculate conception).

Perhaps this is how murderer-admirers celebrate Christmas? Send in the anthropologists.

Maybe someone is sitting to JA's left. But that's a big knee.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Nope, it's just the angle of the shot, it's TA's knee.

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/272314/slide_272314_1933691_free.jpg

While searching again for that pic, I came across an old video from NG, though it's on a diff website(https://psychodocs.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/jodi-arias-female-psychopath-wont-recall-murder/) where JA is wearing that striped t-shirt that she was wearing just after the murder, in the pic with the Othello actor. Creepy, I wonder if that had any forethought attached to it, does anyone recognize when and where the pic on the video is from?

While searching again for that pic, I came across an old video from NG, though it's on a diff website(https://psychodocs.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/jodi-arias-female-psychopath-wont-recall-murder/) where JA is wearing that striped t-shirt that she was wearing just after the murder, in the pic with the Othello actor. Creepy, I wonder if that had any forethought attached to it, does anyone recognize when and where the pic on the video is from?

What's creepy is that JA has an unintelligible relationship with reference to TA's body that she also had in the murder pics. Plus, TA isn't snuggled up with her on his lap. He's stretched away from her in an awkward position. She's perched on his reclined body. Per the Freemans, TA did not want sexual gestures on this trip (or later on the NY trip). He expressly said so, and she ignored him.

Also on the falls trip, don't you think her teeth are gross? She photoshopped the teeth and not the gums. Scary:it's like the wolf in Red Riding Hood.

It's gotta be Kingman, AZ that her phone hit a tower on. It's 3 hrs away. ... and not too far on the map from Vegas. I'm not from the area, but I'm going to hypothesize with all the collective theories etc that... well my theory is that Gus Searcy knows a lot more than he's been letting on.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Probably so.

I re-listened to Burns, and he said she called him at like 10:30pm. So that's 4.5 hours after Enrique supposedly got home. She arrived to him about 11am or 12 noon. That makes me think she hid the evidence after calling him. I'm thinking she was at the house for a little while during the time Enrique was home.

I think it's photoshopped and jodi isn't in the original picture at all. Look at how big she is and how awkward the hands are. How small the hands are. I think she photoshopped herself into that picture. I just really feel that's a shoulder back there. It's not even the same color as Travis.

Take the pic, zoom in, look at her left shoulder. You can see Photoshop cut marks around her arm in my opinion. i believe Lisa testified to going on a trip with Travis to Sedona. So it might be one of Lisa's pics that Jodi photoshopped herself into, jmo. From viewing pics of Sedona waterfalls, this "appears" to be similar.

JA's sister Angela arrested for domestic violence. Siskiyoudaily.com

Soo not surprised. I hear she has a child now... setting an example would be a wiser idea one would think... I swear, I remembered thinking the Arias' are representative of this mantra best, :ignore:. Lessons not learned.

I wish I could be less cynical, but it's like a child having a child.... she only recently went sober too so, girl for your kid's sake, get your act together! :notgood:

Was she that sneaky? She told Travis she used to sleep on his sofa and leave before he got up. I assume Zach never caught her doing that, Naps never gave her away, so yeah, she's that sneaky.

So it seems to me that Enrique is one day off on when things happened. He said Thursday (June 5th) was when things seemed strange in the house. He has to mean Wednesday, June 4th. On that day, he says the morning was normal, but when he got home, the front door was uncharacteristically locked, the furniture was moved and the floor cleaner was out. (I wonder if that checked that floor cleaner for blood...anyways...)

This leads me to believe that Enrique was home the night of June 3rd into the morning of June 4th -- because he said the morning was normal.

Zach could have been there, but I get the impression that he had stayed at the house he'd been sitting while his girlfriend's parents were out of town. What's weird is Zach's assertion that he was at home from 3 to about 4pm on June 4th. He should know that he was because 1, it was his day off, and 2, he had to take the rental back and clean the house he was sitting. So I'd think he'd remember which day all three things happened. That, to me, means Travis and Jodi were still in the bedroom doing their sex tape and pictures. Zach did NOT note Naps being restricted from upstairs. He did note the floor cleaner was out, but Flores didn't write whether Zach noticed that between 3 and 4pm or if it was 9pm when he returned home again. It could be the 3-4pm time frame because Flores writes it before he writes that Zach returned home again around 9pm.

Enrique might be the only roommate Jodi never met and might not have known his name to sleuth out his schedule beforehand. I believe he'd JUST moved in.

What I wonder is--Enrique says he got home around 6pm. Jodi couldn't have cleaned all that up, cleaned herself up, and gotten out of there within 20 minutes. It doesn't say how long Enrique remained at the house until his girlfriend came to take him to Temple. I wonder if Jodi was in the house with Enrique, hiding until he left again or if the screen was off the office window because she slipped out of the house while Enrique was in there. That would explain why Travis' office was locked. I see no reason for her to lock the office. It wasn't the crime scene. But she could have locked it if she was hiding in there when she heard Enrique return home. He didn't indicate hearing a washer or dryer running either, but I don't know if he was asked.

I gotta say Enrique couldn't have gotten home at 6pm on the dot. I just can't see Jodi having that kind of time -- unless the clock on the camera was wrong. To figure that out, I guess we'd need to know how far, in time, the distance is to Kingston, AZ. (Or whatever the name of the place is that her cell phone came on a hit a tower.) Assuming she drove straight that way after the murder, we could guesstimate when she left the murder scene.

So, Zach left the house again after 4pm until 9pm on Jun4?

I think it's photoshopped and jodi isn't in the original picture at all. Look at how big she is and how awkward the hands are. How small the hands are. I think she photoshopped herself into that picture. I just really feel that's a shoulder back there. It's not even the same color as Travis.

Take the pic, zoom in, look at her left shoulder. You can see Photoshop cut marks around her arm in my opinion. i believe Lisa testified to going on a trip with Travis to Sedona. So it might be one of Lisa's pics that Jodi photoshopped herself into, jmo. From viewing pics of Sedona waterfalls, this "appears" to be similar.

And...how could his knee appear at that weird angle? But the skin color difference that you pointed out is the most telling, imo.

Was she that sneaky? She told Travis she used to sleep on his sofa and leave before he got up. I assume Zach never caught her doing that, Naps never gave her away, so yeah, she's that sneaky.

So it seems to me that Enrique is one day off on when things happened. He said Thursday (June 5th) was when things seemed strange in the house. He has to mean Wednesday, June 4th. On that day, he says the morning was normal, but when he got home, the front door was uncharacteristically locked, the furniture was moved and the floor cleaner was out. (I wonder if that checked that floor cleaner for blood...anyways...)

This leads me to believe that Enrique was home the night of June 3rd into the morning of June 4th -- because he said the morning was normal.

Zach could have been there, but I get the impression that he had stayed at the house he'd been sitting while his girlfriend's parents were out of town. What's weird is Zach's assertion that he was at home from 3 to about 4pm on June 4th. He should know that he was because 1, it was his day off, and 2, he had to take the rental back and clean the house he was sitting. So I'd think he'd remember which day all three things happened. That, to me, means Travis and Jodi were still in the bedroom doing their sex tape and pictures. Zach did NOT note Naps being restricted from upstairs. He did note the floor cleaner was out, but Flores didn't write whether Zach noticed that between 3 and 4pm or if it was 9pm when he returned home again. It could be the 3-4pm time frame because Flores writes it before he writes that Zach returned home again around 9pm.

Enrique might be the only roommate Jodi never met and might not have known his name to sleuth out his schedule beforehand. I believe he'd JUST moved in.

What I wonder is--Enrique says he got home around 6pm. Jodi couldn't have cleaned all that up, cleaned herself up, and gotten out of there within 20 minutes. It doesn't say how long Enrique remained at the house until his girlfriend came to take him to Temple. I wonder if Jodi was in the house with Enrique, hiding until he left again or if the screen was off the office window because she slipped out of the house while Enrique was in there. That would explain why Travis' office was locked. I see no reason for her to lock the office. It wasn't the crime scene. But she could have locked it if she was hiding in there when she heard Enrique return home. He didn't indicate hearing a washer or dryer running either, but I don't know if he was asked.

I gotta say Enrique couldn't have gotten home at 6pm on the dot. I just can't see Jodi having that kind of time -- unless the clock on the camera was wrong. To figure that out, I guess we'd need to know how far, in time, the distance is to Kingston, AZ. (Or whatever the name of the place is that her cell phone came on a hit a tower.) Assuming she drove straight that way after the murder, we could guesstimate when she left the murder scene.

"At 11:37 p.m. Arias called Alexander, and left a voice message telling him she got lost on her road trip to Utah and drove 100 miles in the wrong direction and would tell him about that later.

Citizen testified the maximum message that can be left on a Verizon phone is three to five minutes.

Citizen then testified the 16-minute call was someone accessing Alexander's voice mail.

Mesa police Detective Larry Gladysh told jurors that police were able to trace the cell signal to a tower north of Kingman.

"The caller would have been about 27 miles south of the Nevada border," he said."

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...-jodi-arias-trial-focuses-on-cell-phone-usage

Mesa -> Kingman = Kingman and Mesa are 3 hours 20 mins far apart (by car).

http://www.distance-cities.com/distance-kingman-az-to-mesa-az

And...how could his knee appear at that weird angle? But the skin color difference that you pointed out is the most telling, imo.

TAs knees are probably a different color because he is fair skinned, also been in water. JMO

I can't find the supplemental report that I used to refer to but rereading the report raised a question for me, did Enrique ever clear up whether it had been the Wednesday(June 4th), rather than the next day(Thursday) that he and his gf had gone to Temple? It does seem that between all the comings and goings of the two roommates that JA would have had to work around them in order to have done what she did and get out of there without being noticed. That's why I believe she didn't actually enter the house until around the time that the last action was recorded on TA's pc and until then she had likely been snooping around in the garage and sleeping in TA's car waiting for the coast to clear. Plus if TA hadn't slept the night before(only 45mins) he was likely sound asleep after he sent that last text to CH until he got up for his shower to get ready for his evening, conference call, etc.

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.co.../02/Detective-Flores-Investigation-Report.pdf

Thought I'd pop in and say hey,I've missed you all.

Had to take a break from Jodi before I lost marbles.

I hadn't noticed how weird that photo up thread looks...wouldn't really be a surprised if she had photoshopped it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hare’s test is simple: a list of 20 criteria, each given a score of 0 (if it doesn’t apply to the person), 1 (if it partially applies) or 2 (if it fully applies). The list in full is:
  • glibness and superficial charm - JA
  • grandiose sense of self-worth - JA
  • pathological lying, cunning/manipulative - JA
  • lack of remorse, emotional shallowness - JA
  • callousness and lack of empathy - JA
  • unwillingness to accept responsibility for actions - JA
  • a tendency to boredom - JA
  • a parasitic lifestyle - JA
  • a lack of realistic long-term goals - JA
  • impulsivity - JA
  • irresponsibility - JA
  • lack of behavioural control - JA
  • behavioural problems in early life - JA
  • juvenile delinquency - JA
  • criminal versatility - JA
  • a history of “revocation of conditional release” (ie broken parole) - ?
  • multiple marriages, and promiscuous sexual behaviour.- JA

A pure, prototypical psychopath would score 40. A score of 30 or more qualifies for a diagnosis of psychopathy. Hare says: “A friend of mine, a psychiatrist, once said: ‘Bob, when I meet someone who scores 35 or 36, I know these people really are different.’ The ones we consider to be alien are the ones at the upper end.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10737827/Psychopaths-how-can-you-spot-one.html

BBM. Perhaps the pattern of Travis forgiving over and over again and Jodi "being Jodi" over and over again would fit here. She'd say she was "sorry" for X and that she'd never do X again... Then, when she did it again, she'd say this time she was really sorry and assure him she'd really and truly never do it again... on and on and on.

aaa.jpg
This photo is very obviously (and poorly) photoshopped. Not sure who was removed, but the clone tool was inexpertly used around the murderess's shoulder. It is lousy and then there's the random body part behind her that she overlooked removing. I am a digital graphic designer, but a child could pick out the manipulation done to this photo.

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 234

It can't. It's also unlikely that he could sit sideways like that right next to a waterfall. The water would be pushing against him. I can't imagine he could lay sideways in the current and chill long enough to take that pic. While I'm at it, those bubbles around them don't look right either. Look at how they sit up against the waterfall part to the left of the photo (travis' right).

If you look at another pic from that day, it also looks like she photoshopped it. Attached is a real pic of him in the waterfall -- alone.

The other attached, I think is photoshopped, too. They just don't look right in the corner of the pic. She has on a different hat than the other pic, but same bathing suit. They appear to be in the same spot as the other pic, though. Travis owns both hats, according to other pics, but why would both his hats be out there at the waterfall, I don't know.

That's what the report says. Ryan testified that Jodi called him at about 1030pm. If she got around Kingman in 3 hours, then she could have been at the house when Enrique got home.

Attachments

• travis waterfall.jpg
    travis waterfall.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 97
  • waterfall2.jpg
    waterfall2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 104
I can't find the supplemental report that I used to refer to but rereading the report raised a question for me, did Enrique ever clear up whether it had been the Wednesday(June 4th), rather than the next day(Thursday) that he and his gf had gone to Temple? It does seem that between all the comings and goings of the two roommates that JA would have had to work around them in order to have done what she did and get out of there without being noticed. That's why I believe she didn't actually enter the house until around the time that the last action was recorded on TA's pc and until then she had likely been snooping around in the garage and sleeping in TA's car waiting for the coast to clear. Plus if TA hadn't slept the night before(only 45mins) he was likely sound asleep after he sent that last text to CH until he got up for his shower to get ready for his evening, conference call, etc.

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.co.../02/Detective-Flores-Investigation-Report.pdf

Enrique was at work from whenever he left in the am to catch his bus until about 6pm. Zack was there from 3-4pm. Zack's the only one that could have walked in on anything. Travis and jodi were seasoned on how to be quiet in his room. Zack did not indicate that he even saw Travis. Travis told Enrique he hadn't slept. That was Tuesday morning, not Wednesday. Jodi had to be in the house earlier because of the sex pics. They are date and time stamped before the shower pictures. Jodi said on the stand that her hair coloring in March didn't take and she had blonde streaks in it. She said she had to color it again to get it to take. there are no blonde streaks in the sex photos. What we see on the left corner of her head is actually her huge, receding temple. You can see it receding in her court pics. The best ones to view it are when she wears a ponytail. It has been receding since teen years. See the pic of her with bobby and note the exact same flesh space on her temple as in the june 4th photos.

It would help Jodi's case for her to say that her hair was evenly brown and the first dye job worked. Saying so would bring the dying as premeditation into question. So she didn't benefit herself in any way by saying she had blonde streaks in her hair in March and April. Therefore the sex pics happened on June 4th. There's no plausible reason for her to put old pics on the camera only to turn around and delete them. The pics place her there on June 4th. Not sure why she'd plant evidence proving that she was there but then kill him and delete that evidence. Defies reason.

I do think she wanted to stab him but brought the gun in case a roommate walked in on her or if she had to kill herself while fleeing if she was caught.

Last night I couldn't sleep and got to thinking about JA. It suddenly occurred to me that everything and everyone around her has been affected by her negativity almost like a curse.
1. TA's murder and the misery his entire family and friends have gone through due to JA.
2. Detective Flores lost his son
3. Nurmi got cancer
4. JA's sister being arrested
5. JA's parents lost their business and filed for bankruptcy

It seems that bad things happen to anyone in contact with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46