2016.01.07 Discovery Docs Batch 3 - Crime Scene Images included

Bates 27452 in img01072016_0001
Bates 27896 in img01072016_0008

The hammer was moved slightly after coming to rest on the floor. You can see the stain on the tile next to the hammer where it was initially laid down. The second photo (27896) shows the same (mirror image) stain on the side of the hammer that was against the floor. It could have been kicked/nudged inadvertently. So it isn't necessarily an indication of staging.

Anybody else notice the picture of CWW on the refrigerator?

You mean this one?

Bates # 28476

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bates number 28476 Fridge MS home Pics.jpg
    Bates number 28476 Fridge MS home Pics.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 728
MS stated in the Preliminary Report, that no entry/exit points of the house had previous evidence of forced entry.

attachment.php

So this may be evidence of an additional forced entry or forced entry attempt. We are looking at one door leading from the lanai/pool area to the inside of the Southwest part of the building. That's the part, where the kids' bedrooms are located and an additional den/ work-space:

Attachments

• Preliminary Report MS statement entry exit points to house.png
    Preliminary Report MS statement entry exit points to house.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 348
  • Bates  number 28776 lanai door8.jpg
    Bates number 28776 lanai door8.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Bates  number 28776 lanai door9.jpg
    Bates number 28776 lanai door9.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 36
Am way behind myself so appreciate if anyone can tell me if a ballpein hammer was found w/the other JR stuff in MO?
tia
jmo

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...f-Bonita-doctor-Teresa-Sievers-359704231.html
"When the couple and their children arrived home, Shomaker said Rodgers unpacked. She said inside their trailer, there was a white cooler with a cardboard box inside containing blue latex gloves, a ball peen hammer and black shoes, as well as a black backpack with a navy jumpsuit inside."

So maybe the hammer found and photographed @crime scene wasn't the actual hammer used, just staged (excuse me) w/TS's blood and hair? Trying to go along with making this look like a home invasion instead of the hit it was??
jmo

The problem I have is none of this looked staged whatsoever to look like a home invasion robbery gone bad, imo. It looked exactly like a targeted hit now that we know so many valuables were not even taken.

What burglar goes into a home which is filled with 10s of thousands of dollars in cash, drugs, and an extensive amount of valuable firearms, and just leaves all that behind?

I do believe Scott when he said there are so many things we do not know about this case nor the depth of it nor what all it entails.

I asked this yesterday but I don't think it was answered but does anyone know if the GJ is going to meet to up the charges on Wright? I realize they may not do so on Rodgers since he is in the Federal prison but Wright has been in Florida long enough for a GJ to be impaneled I would think.

I thought once he was back in Florida the DA would upgrade the charge to first degree pretty quickly thereafter. I wonder what the holdup is on upgrading the charges on Wright and why they haven't arrested MS by now.

Wasn't there hair wrapped around the hammer in the crime scene photos? My eyes aren't good enough to see if there was blood spatter on it. Could two hammers have been used by both men? One by Wright and one by Rodgers and he was the one who brought the hammer he used back to MO?

I remember very early on Scott called BOTH of them viscous killers. Scott's words tends to make me think they both ganged up on her when she was running through her home trying to get away from them and both of them participated in the actual murder. I don't think I have ever read about another case where two hit men went to do one murder together but maybe they have.

IMO

Do we know if anything was taken from the home? Anything at all? tia

IIRC, in this batch I only came across pictures of regular claw hammers. One by the body, one under the front end of Mercedes SUV. I'm guessing the hammer found under the Mercedes was part of the staging the scene. JMO since it was near the staged entry point, the pedestrian garage door. Why bring two hammers if you're staging a break in? Also, I'm assuming these are the two hammers that MS could neither confirm nor deny were his.
Are you talking about the hammer that was in the same close up pic with the tissue box?

Looks more like CWW than MS head shape and hair looks different

How bizarre to have a picture of the man that murdered you on your refrigerator! My husband has a lot of friends, but never has he posted a picture of one of them on our refrigerator! They had a VERY unusually close relationship for 2 heterosexual men. I still think with all of their little 3-somes, they were sexual and there is a deep twisted bond, deeper than just the childhood friendship and psychopath connection. i will be shocked if CWW spills the beans. CWW might even figure, 'what is there for me to go home to anyway? It was my stupidity that let my lover/BFF (MS) down, I shouldn't have made so many mistakes and gotten caught'.

How bizarre to have a picture of the man that murdered you on your refrigerator! My husband has a lot of friends, but never has he posted a picture of one of them on our refrigerator! They had a VERY unusually close relationship for 2 heterosexual men. I still think with all of their little 3-somes, they were sexual and there is a deep twisted bond, deeper than just the childhood friendship and psychopath connection. i will be shocked if CWW spills the beans. CWW might even figure, 'what is there for me to go home to anyway? It was my stupidity that let my lover/BFF (MS) down, I shouldn't have made so many mistakes and gotten caught'.

Agree. Unless my friend was my kids Godfather or gave me a million dollars to support my family. Than his pic would not be on my fridge. Jmo.

The fridge pics are very personal. And Teresa and the kids barely knew Cww.

But maybe this gives extra motive to the bond that they have. Jmo.

Btw. I wonder if Jr knew he was standing next to a couple of 1000s of dollars in the house and never bothered to actually check dresser draws. Lol

After seeing various money in various locations; Jr will soon spill the beans. Because that is the ultimate betrayal of not being told that there is 2000s of dollars of loose cash right next to you. Jmo.

fridge.png

Does this show the struggle took place directly in front of the fridge? The layout of the kitchen makes me think CWW could have been hiding behind TS (closet/pantry) as she walked into the kitchen, and JW cutting off her escape in the oncoming direction.:frown::nerves:

I'm completely shocked that CWW hasn't turned on MS yet to be honest. I can't picture CWW being anything but self serving and using people as tools and if it will knock a few years off his sentence I figured he would sing like a bird. Maybe he still thinks he can convince folks he never left MO? BUT I agree that CWW's and MS's relationship is anything but normal (obviously). But on the plus side, I'm sure CWW will easily find several willing participants for a 3 way in jail.

I know these photos weren't taken for us, but I think maybe LE needs a new camera or better film :( I try tweaking in photoshop, but it doesn't help much at all. Also, I think that although the van and house are dirty, they may not be as dirty as the photos show. Okay, the van is filthy and I'm not talking about the stuff in it, I'm pretty sure if I drove, my car would look like I lived in it, but I'm physically clean and I actually wash my clothes and hands so I don't make things dirty :(. I've been Googling for the past two days trying to find what the issue is that would cause that black haze on the film, but no joy.

It looks to me like the idiot left the shredded evidence right there in the garbage can below the shredder! I am so sure MS is a spun out meth head. His office and car are examples of amphetamine intoxication! Every tweeker has *advertiser censored* too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back