2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

FWIW I'm assuming the needles belonged to MS, and at some point he was injecting testosterone and/or HGH. MS doesn't look that in shape but IIRC there's a Wink news video where he's walking out of the garage and his calf muscles look well defined. Maybe a test/HGH effect?

In the alternative, I'm certainly no expert but from what I've read it is common for women complaining of low energy, low sex drive to use testosterone therapy in the form of intramuscular injections. I think if TS was undergoing this kind of therapy, she might choose injections that are longer acting and more controllable than the implant. Hopefully someone corrects me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can as readily change the dose in an implant whereas injections are more 'temporary' and TS wouldn't have any problems injecting like some other women who use the pellet may experience. MOO.
http://www.anti-agingmd.com/testoterone.html
http://www.jogc.com/abstracts/full/201209_Gynaecology_2.pdf

I've been in women's health for forever. Pellets are a decent source of revenue for docs but not generally preferred because if the dose is too high for example the patient has to live with it for 3 months. A patient can end up spending a couple grand on pellets/year out of pocket so docs usually push them for their own benefit IMO.

You tend to see a gel or cream as the typical delivery vehicle for testosterone therapy in women, in my experience. Again, the testosterone injections are more of a money maker. The average doctor and most thought leaders would lean towards a gel or cream because women really don't need a lot and it's easier to control and adjust the dosage this way.

Pellets and testosterone injections tend to give women a "high" and so some women prefer them but are not necessarily the norm.

Most docs I know tend to treat themselves at the office vs. at home. Which leads me to believe the syringes belonged to MS.

Good points. When was this Fire***** character started ? That could narrow down the time.

It would be a poor drawing for the older child, as you pointed out.

It looks like the work of a six or seven year old.

Things may have changed, but to me, it was boys that drew violent cartoons, not girls. But maybe with these new internet characters, girls are into the violent cartoons as well?

As a child, I loved Superman and maybe Batman was around then in the fifties ? But no female I have every known has been interested in drawing violent cartoons.

Maybe someone has female children that do and can address this?

Neither one of my tomboy-ish girls (or son for that matter) have ever drawn anything remotely like this and my kids draw everyday- 16, 14 and 12.

The interpretation is not about how accurately the people are drawn but the tone, the message, the emotions that are evoked. And also the symbolism that is used. In other words, do you sense anger, fear, destruction, rage, emotions, or a big story being told? Where is the position of the artist in the picture? Things like that but not things like how many fingers were drawn on each hand of the people presented, iykwim?

But I must add that I am not a child psychologist & it's all moo.

I am only very limited in art therapy as a course was required to get an art ed tesching license. But missing digits, the size of the person in relationship to others in a drawing, etc all indicate how a person feels about themselves. Loss of power if no hands are present, I think. Very very interesting. Maybe someone who knows can chime.

The only disturbing picture by a six year old female I recall was when she was drawing her sex abuse during a regular art class of mine.

Ceylon cinnamon is the cinnamon that is recommended to use as the other kinds are not good. Or so I have learned. It fits with the organic, holistic life
From what I know, it’s not so much the variety of cinnamon, but whether the cinnamon is fresh or stale. A freshly ground cinnamon stick is better than a stale jar of ground cinnamon.
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/ceylon-or-cassia-cinnamon-benefits-not-a-matter-of-variety/
Ceylon or Cassia? Cinnamon Benefits Not a Matter of Variety

The photo in the Sievers’ spice drawer shows a bottle of CINNAMON STICKS next to the jar of toothpicks, so I presume that TS would fresh grind a stick of cinnamon from this jar.
BATES 29316
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8UXlEM2wxaHZialk/view?pref=2&pli=1

I am only very limited in art therapy as a course was required to get an art ed tesching license. But missing digits, the size of the person in relationship to others in a drawing, etc all indicate how a person feels about themselves. Loss of power if no hands are present, I think. Very very interesting. Maybe someone who knows can chime.

The only disturbing picture by a six year old female I recall was when she was drawing her sex abuse during a regular art class of mine.

There is a disjointed (leg detached female-looking person) in the daughters drawing which seems worrisome & next to it is a heart. So it appears there's angst & more.
Moo

Do we have a tally going in regard to the number of hammers in this case?

To start:

1 at JRR's home
TS home
1 on top of tissue box on freezer in garage #29303 in file img01082016_0024.pdf
1 on kitchen floor
1 on garage floor

I'd also like to know who the perv is who deliberately chose to use her panties as the thumbnail picture on the first file? Every time I open the folder THAT is the first thing hitting me in the face. Is the photog an immature male by any chance?

Given TS's expertise in hormone therapy, IMO that explains the presence of needles.

You can actually use an insulin pin to inject, needle size doesn't matter for injecting. The oil isn't so thick that it won't come out, it's just difficult and time consuming drawing with a smaller needle. http://www.wikihow.com/Give-a-Shot-of-Testosterone

Growth hormone is given by injection. It is given daily underneath the skin into fat tissues. Most individuals give it in the fat in the lower abdomen. The needles and syringes are the same used by diabetic patients. https://www.magicfoundation.org/www/docs/1231

I used to inject my ex husband with testosterone (cushings disease). The needles were MUCH bigger than an insulin syringe. The liquid is extremely thick and takes an age to draw up even with the larger needle. I also kept a sharps disposal box very close because testosterone is dangerous to children and women of childbearing age.

Where is the sharps disposal box? Every diabetic would have one.

I used to inject my ex husband with testosterone (cushings disease). The needles were MUCH bigger than an insulin syringe. The liquid is extremely thick and takes an age to draw up even with the larger needle. I also kept a sharps disposal box very close because testosterone is dangerous to children and women of childbearing age.

Where is the sharps disposal box? Every diabetic would have one.

Not accusing anyone but recreational drug users prefer insulin syringes when shooting up (heroin, meth, oxy's crushed/liquified). Many states have imposed drug stores to request documentation that the purchaser is on insulin.

Things that make you go hmmmm ...

To start:

1 at JRR's home
TS home
1 on kitchen floor
1 on garage floor

I'd also like to know who the perv is who deliberately chose to use her panties as the thumbnail picture on the first file? Every time I open the folder THAT is the first thing hitting me in the face. Is the photog an immature male by any chance?

The one on the garage floor also has what looks like red stains on the head of the hammer. Have LEO ever stated that more than one weapon was used? I know that the girlfriends interview stated that "they" used a hammer, insinuating both actively participated in the murder. Has that very been confirmed by LEO?

As AZlawyer said, they photograph everything and anything at the crime scene because they have no clue what is relevant at that point and what is not. We will only know what is and what wasn't when we see a prosecutor's case.

Not accusing anyone but recreational drug users prefer insulin syringes when shooting up (heroin, meth, oxy's crushed/liquified). Many states have imposed drug stores to request documentation that the purchaser is on insulin.

Things that make you go hmmmm ...

In his role as office manager, MS would have had easy access to ordering whatever syringes his little heart desired from their distributor. Convenient and no red flags.

Agree with you about that being the first photo. Tactless, to say the extreme least!

Another thing I noticed is that although there is a lot of blood spatter and drip stains in the area of TS's body, some of her belongings which were scattered around her were mostly devoid of blood stains. I saw a small amount of spatter on the outside of her wallet but none on the inside even though it was found open. I saw one possible drip mark on one of the receipts. I couldn't see any blood stains on the Fiji bottle or mixer bottle. This indicates they were scattered after the murder. However, I saw no blood transfer on any of these items from handling them after the murder.

Blood stains in the laundry sink indicate the killer(s) may have washed up there after the murder and prior to staging those items. However, it appears there may be blood transfer on the backyard gate deposited when exiting the scene. It's possible only one killer got bloody and the other did the staging afterward. Also possible the blood transfer came from bloody clothing they were carrying after cleaning up.

Another thing I noticed is that although there is a lot of blood spatter and drip stains in the area of TS's body, some of her belongings which were scattered around her were mostly devoid of blood stains. I saw a small amount of spatter on the outside of her wallet but none on the inside even though it was found open. I saw one possible drip mark on one of the receipts. I couldn't see any blood stains on the Fiji bottle or mixer bottle. This indicates they were scattered after the murder. However, I saw no blood transfer on any of these items from handling them after the murder.

Blood stains in the laundry sink indicate the killer(s) may have washed up there after the murder and prior to staging those items. However, it appears there may be blood transfer on the backyard gate deposited when exiting the scene. It's possible only one killer got bloody and the other did the staging afterward. Also possible the blood transfer came from bloody clothing they were carrying after cleaning up.

In addition the personal items of the victim on the freezer in the garage seem staged as well. One of the items (white object in a plastic pouch) shows possible blood stains, so does a partial area of the freezer top.

Also, there may be another small blood stain on the front middle console inside the van.

-Nin

The hammer on the garage floor in front of the Mercedes looks staged as well. This hammer would not fit into the door frame (angle!) to create the "break-in", if that was the intention. The tool, which was used to pry open the side door was located inside the saddle bag of MS's motorcycle according to previous documents.

-Nin

The hammer on the garage floor in front of the Mercedes looks staged as well. This hammer would not fit into the door frame (angle!) to create the "break-in", if that was the intention. The tool, which was used to pry open the side door was located inside the saddle bag of MS's motorcycle according to previous documents.

-Nin

Do you recall which document that was in, Nin?

To start:

1 at JRR's home
TS home
1 on kitchen floor
1 on garage floor

I had no idea what that pic was!
I just want to add that this was a perfect description of my ex, who my daughters therapist described as a sociopath narcissitic personality after contact with him. They sure can focus all the charm and fool most people easily. Until you see through it... then it can be deadly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I had no idea what that pic was!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Yes, I was wondering if there was a photo of female undergarments, BUT....I also remembered reading on a search warrant that (so sorry for having to bring this up...but it is a fact) the search warrant on JRR not only asked for a bucal (spelling?) swab but also for pubic hair.....BY FORCE IF NECESSARY. It really has me asking some questions that have not been addressed, thus far. JRR has become a less "sympatetic" character as I read what he posted on his FB account. Did anyone else have a strange or "hair raised on the back of your neck response" when you read the warrant request on JRR's biologicals????
BATES #4670..request for pubic hair, even if by force (just so you know, I read every single line and took notes. ) I had to refer to my notes to find the actual place where it was requested, and want to thank you for your patience in advance in allowing me to post until I could find it
:bedtime::eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back