GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

Who are u going to believe ab #BeverlyCarter? State asks. That guy? #ArronLewis or her family & friends?
12:49 PM - 15 Jan 2016

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 1m1 minute ago
#BeverlyCarter husband upfront ab struggles bc he was doing everything he could 2help find her at the time; now they're using it agst her

Janelle Lilley ‏@JanelleLilley 50s50 seconds ago
"They use her life as a weapon against her to try to drag her down" -Prosecutor Johnson #ArronLewisTrial

Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx 41s41 seconds ago Little Rock, AR
Johnson: Family and friends talked about #BeverlyCarter personal problems because they were desperate to figure out why she disappeared.

Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs 37s37 seconds ago
Johnson:"who are you going to believe? That guy? [points to Lewis] or Brenda Rhoads, Carl Carter Jr., and Carl Carter Sr.?" #ArronLewisTrial

Defense concludes. Prosecution now presenting final say. Recording of Carter replayed. #ArkDG

Prosecutor John Johnson says recording only mentioned man, was forced as part of ransom scheme. #ArkDG

ANOTHER good point

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

State reinforces that there is no dirt or maggots under the duct tape meaning she was alive when he taped her head & expert agrees #ARnews
12:53 PM - 15 Jan 2016

Prosecutor: no foreign material under her duct tape mask. That mask was on her before she died. That's the testimony of the expert.
Elicia Dover

Mask of duct tape that Carter had on her face was on before she died, Johnson tells the jury. #ArkDG

Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs 1m1 minute ago
Johnson: Lewis' story has always been changing, but one thing that hasn't is the physical evidence, the mask, on Beverly #ArronLewisTrial

A reminder of who this jury is: 9 women, 2 men. Alternates: 1 woman, 1 man.
Elicia Dover

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 36s36 seconds ago
State also pointing out other facts that #ArronLewis the "predator" can't overcome #ARnews

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha 36s36 seconds ago
"#BeverlyCarter could've been anyone" but #ArronLewis picked someone who couldn't fight back says state #ARnews

True

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

"#BeverlyCarter could've been anyone" but #ArronLewis picked someone who couldn't fight back says state #ARnews
12:55 PM - 15 Jan 2016

TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

He let her suffocate and put her in the ground and that is capital murder and kidnapping for ransom and terror - & with that the jury is out
12:57 PM - 15 Jan 2016

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 46s46 seconds ago
"You need to find him guilty because he is guilty." #ArronLewisTrial

Janelle Lilley ‏@JanelleLilley 30s30 seconds ago
Prosecutor to jurors: you need to find him guilty of what he did that day; because he is guilty, and that's all I'll say #BeverlyCarter

Ok I have missed a half a day of work and need to hustle to get things done. Light and reasoning strength to the jury. Should be slam dunky though.

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

#BeverlyCarter says to husband - Just do what HE -not she or they- say. #ArronLewis #ARnews
12:35 PM - 15 Jan 2016

To me this is everything! Beverly's own words--not AL or CL--it is Beverly herself who says HE, she essentially identified AL.

Just getting back and it is done. I am so glad! Now, the wait for the jury. I feel confident he will be right where he belongs for the rest of his days. If not, I will be sending him some links to people who are excited he got away with murder and he can go crash on their couches! :) Somewhere far away from me.

Good job reporting, yall!

Wow, with the prosecutor's closing statements....jury better have heard every TRUTH that came out of his mouth, and come back with a unanimous vote of GUILTY!

KATV NewsVerified account ‏@KATVNews 46s46 seconds ago
WATCH LIVE as we break in as jury begins deliberations in #BeverlyCarter case: http://katv.com/live @KATVElicia will have LIVE report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151