GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
In tears watching that live broadcast. Beautiful vigil. Xx

The young lady, Miranda I believe, that sang the song for Lonzie could barely make it through. She began to get so choked up. Chief Hackney was wonderful and the song Amazing Grace with the cameras showing everyone holding hands, and the moms with children was beautiful. The community did a wonderful job.

So lovely that so many wonderful caring people turned up to Lonzie's vigil to show their love & support for a little boy they may not have known but had taken him into their hearts anyway, as we all have. I would have loved to be at his vigil but too far away. He is in many people's hearts and all want justice for the precious child.
Thanks to all the posters that sent information & links, you are appreciated.

Think about this, LLB bought fever reducer. Our little blue eyed baby was sick. If she would have taken Lonzie to ER, he would be here today. If she would have been a mother and did what she was required by law to do, provide medical care for her child! Please don't anyone think I'm giving RE a break. I just wouldn't expect him to provide for this little man, he is a drug dealer. They are BOTH guilty of neglecting Lonzie to the point of his death..or causing it. Both of them!

I agree, they are both responsible and maybe we will find out with each to what degree? I hope if the cause of death is determined they will both receive further charges for what they did if it was murder, which LE were pursuing initially in the case.
I also think it's possible Lonzie had mastoiditis, but that doesn't explain all the blood evidence that was detected with luminol in the apartment. We will see.

REMEMBRANCE VIGIL: For Lonzie Barton

ABOUT THIS SLIDESHOW:

A remembrance vigil was held for Lonzie Barton at Julington Baptist Church, Thursday evening, January 14, 2016 in Jacksonville, Florida. The child's body was found near the church earlier in the week.

I also think it's possible Lonzie had mastoiditis, but that doesn't explain all the blood evidence that was detected with luminol in the apartment. We will see.

respectfully snipped and BBM:
Yes. This is what is on my mind too and why I think WRE lost his temper with Lonzie.

Thanks everyone for posting what has been happening these last few days. My computer kicked it and I hate posting on my phone. Had to pop in to pay my respects to little Lonzie. I'm glad they found Lonzie...we knew he was gone from this earth, sadly. I'm not surprised Hackney was at the memorial. He seems like a great guy.

I think Lonzie was very sick with whatever and that RE shook or hit him. I don't know if LB or BK knew...those two are two whackadoo for me to even venture a guess.

I keep thinking one of them shook him. But then I remember the blood. Just shaking wouldn't cause blood. So now I'm thinking beating, which could also include shaking.

This is so hard. My baby died after being violently shaken, so that's probably also why I keep thinking that.

Poor baby guy

I keep thinking one of them shook him. But then I remember the blood. Just shaking wouldn't cause blood. So now I'm thinking beating, which could also include shaking.

This is so hard. My baby died after being violently shaken, so that's probably also why I keep thinking that.

Poor baby guy

((((((((flourish))))))))

:tears:
:grouphug:

:rose: :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lonzie had the saddest eyes...
go in peace little one, even if we couldn't help you many here care deeply for you and wanted you to be found to make sure you weren't tossed like rubbish in some lonely spot
you are safe now, no more fear, no more pain

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Poor baby guy

((((Flourish))))

I didn't know you lost a baby let alone in that manner. My deepest sympathies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288