Found Deceased CA - Alejandra Carrion Gutierrez, 27, San Ysidro, 31 Dec 2015 *Arrest*

Ugh! What is wrong with people?
RIP Alejandra. I hope your friends, family and babies find some peace.

Heartbreaking. :(

Body Found Buried in Fontana May Be Missing Woman: Police
• Police discovered a body they say may be that of Alejandra Carrion Gutierrez buried on the property of an acquaintance in Fontana

12565597_10204561882322129_5473754916257147470_n.jpg

Cesar Rosales, 40, was arrested at his Fontana home after police serving
a search warrant in connection with a missing person case discovered
a body buried in his property on Thursday, Jan. 14, 2016.
Photo credit: Fontana Police Department

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...uried-in-Fontana-365446631.html#ixzz3xLoKETQ6
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

While LE has recanted identifying the body found as Alejandra's, who else's could it be? I expect formal identification to be released soon. What a !

RIP Alejandra. May your babies grow up knowing how much you loved them.

I think he confessed, and it is his backyard, so it has to be her, IMO.

It's really hard to look at a photo of them together knowing how the relationship turned out. Isn't it?

What makes me sick -- I imagine her arranging for a sitter for her children. She was probably hopeful and excited driving up there. She maybe thought they had a future, maybe he seemed nice to her kids. Remember, he visited the whole family on Christmas Eve?

Why would she go up there if she thought anything was that wrong? MOO, she must have had good feelings about driving up there. A new year and good things to come.

Yes, I believe she made that drive up there happy and hopeful. She sure didn't imagine she'd end up killed and buried in his backyard.

I hope he is still behind bars when the children reach adulthood, but there will be no replacing their Mother. Justice is all society can give them.

"The rescinded news release also said that Gutierrez and Rosales knew each other and that 'During the interview, Rosales admitted to the homicide and burying the body in his yard'."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...intance-s-backyard-two-weeks-disappeared.html

"Rosales was ineligible for bail after he was booked into West Valley Detention Center, according to San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department records."

BBM

Though they had rescinded it, our local SD media is starting to go back to confirming that it is (what we all knew) Alejandra who was found.

KNSD and a local Fontana paper are both saying it was confirmed by the SBCO Coroner Friday night (which is strange that then so many even still today were back on the 'rescinded' by Fontana PD) but...here it is back definitively saying it is her.

KNSD (SD NBC station 7/39) even acknowledges that Fontana PD backed off initially, but since the confirmation is said to have come from a different agency, as well as now the coroner, I'm guessing that's why they're not backing off on saying definitively it's her.

The body of a San Diego woman reported missing by her family was found buried on a Fontana man's property, authorities said Friday.

The San Bernardino Sheriff's Department confirmed the body to be Alejandra Carrion Gutierrez Friday evening.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...uried-in-Fontana-365446631.html#ixzz3xU95ELes

And from the Fontana paper:

The San Bernardino County Coroner's Division confirmed on the evening of Jan. 15 that the victim was 27-year-old Alejandra Carrion Gutierrez, who had been reported missing since Dec. 31.

http://www.fontanaheraldnews.com/news/article_c72c8812-bbc4-11e5-a8e2-a33a41f9aaf3.html

Awful news. And, yes PappaRob, it is gross seeing the pictures of them together now knowing the fate she met at his hand.

RIP Alejandra.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back