Let's talk about the Kachinsky emails

More odd Kachinsky stuff (links included) in the following excerpts (emphasis added, mine):

GREEN BAY — Lawyer Len Kachinsky wonders whether Steven Avery was trying to send a message to Kachinsky's client when Avery said Brendan Dassey was not very smart.

[...]

"I think that's the main message that Avery (wanted) to send to Dassey to try to persuade Dassey not to testify against him, and try to tell me how to conduct Dassey's defense," he said. -- hrtNews (cache)

EYESR_zps1dff9e53.gif

“adverse effect” at the May 4 suppression hearing. Kachinsky testified at the[3] Machner hearing that he hoped to get the best deal he could for Dassey and that, knowing Dassey’s family was pressuring him, he mentioned the possibility of a plea to the media to “send a message” to them that Dassey might have to “take a legal option that they don’t like.” -- State v Dassey, Opinion, Court of Appeals, District II -- Making A Murderer, Episode, 4, The Indefensible

EYESR_zps1dff9e53.gif

Dassey contends that Kachinsky: conceded that the March 1 interview was noncustodial; made statements to the media about the possibility of a plea deal; directed his investigator, Michael O’Kelly, to gather further evidence on the Avery property; shared information with the State that helped build its case against Avery but which also implicated him because he faced party liability; and, 2 through O’Kelly’s duplicity, which resulted in a telephone confession to his mother. --Making A Murderer, Episode, 4, The Indefensible

Comment 1) Why oh why would this guy "send a message" to the family, when picking up the phone, or even scheduling an in person meeting, would make more sense? Oh, that's right client atty privilege. So, just announce his plans to the public via the media. SMH

Comment 2) Can he really and legally send this investigator to the crime scene?

[video=youtube;XbfU4WnmCIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbfU4WnmCIA[/video]

Did you all know Kachinsky is a Municipal judge at the town Menasha now?
Scary!

Here's another Kachinsky compilation.

https://vid.me/iYLp

I cannot help but to wonder what is going on here. What happened to Attorney Client Privilege? Does playing to the media somehow trump ethics? Importantly, after his notable faux pas as Brendan's defense counsel, that he's now a sitting judge is, to my mind, absolutely mind boggling.

Whats with MO'K's Fake tears during his testimony?

Also curious to when this was? Early 2010?

His faux tears set my teeth on edge. Literally.

This was the May 4, 2??? (not sure what year) Machner hearing. (see November 29, 2011, writ, search for "Machner")

Whats with MO'K's Fake tears during his testimony?

Also curious to when this was? Early 2010?

I'm guessing that it was some crocodile tears to get some sympathy because he knows that the report he was reading was going to be very damning towards him.

Okay, found the Machner hearing date. Per Bustle, it was May 4, 2009.

Here is info on Machner Hearings. (link).

Wow. O'Kelly was on Casey Anthony expert witness list.

Casey Anthony defense team files expert witness list. (link)
December 1, 2010|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

Wow. O'Kelly was on Casey Anthony expert witness list.

Casey Anthony defense team files expert witness list. (link)
December 1, 2010|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

uhmmm I'm not even sure what to say about that LOL It looks like it was about cell towers (I don't even remember that cell towers were an issue in that case LOL)

I wonder if he could help me out with those phone bills that I have some questions about... haha

These emails tend to sway me to the SA is also innocent ... WHY would these men go thru this effort and corruption if SA is guilty??? This case is about SA even tho they pretend BA is involved.. BA is involved only because they made him be involved, they created it... Question is why?? Why BA?

Does anyone know of TH family is happy with the conclusion of these two trials? d they feel justice has been served for TH?

Does anyone know of TH family is happy with the conclusion of these two trials? d they feel justice has been served for TH?

Yes I think they were happy with the result. MH said as much in the doco-series.

These emails tend to sway me to the SA is also innocent ... WHY would these men go thru this effort and corruption if SA is guilty??? This case is about SA even tho they pretend BA is involved.. BA is involved only because they made him be involved, they created it... Question is why?? Why BA?

Do you mean BD? I think you do.

Why him? because he was the weakest link. jmo.

I have nothing whatsoever good to say about this.

I find these men's behavior not only appalling but obscene.

While I voted that I thought Brendan might have seen something, and that he, at the least, deserved a retrial, at this point, and considering the "mind washing" techniques that were employed, I highly doubt we will ever learn the truth with regard to whether or not brendan was involved in Ms. Halbach's horrendous death and subsequent attempted coverup.

As such, if I could go back and vote, I would vote to vacate Brendan's conviction.

As I have previously stated, I think Kachinsky should be disbarred, his "investigator," O'Kelly, should have his license yanked. And, imnsho, both should be charged with, at the very least, obstruction of justice, and be tossed in a cell to give them some time to think about what they perpetrated against this boy.

This is, of course, nothing more than my very subjective opinion.

I am a late bloomer here because I do not watch much TV at all (hubby jokes that the last full movie I sat through was Armageddon - and he's right - in the theater, no less lol). I actually pushed my chair back to give you a standing "O" :applause: when I read your response here. Hubby is in a similar line of work as you (from your verified status) and I have a degree in Psychology....you should have seen us when Brendan was being "questioned" if you can even call it that. Ignorance was bliss....I would I would have never watched any of that series. It makes me sick, especially when thinking of how many other's lives those yahoos have ruined. :maddening:

I am a late bloomer here because I do not watch much TV at all (hubby jokes that the last full movie I sat through was Armageddon - and he's right - in the theater, no less lol). I actually pushed my chair back to give you a standing "O" :applause: when I read your response here. Hubby is in a similar line of work as you (from your verified status) and I have a degree in Psychology....you should have seen us when Brendan was being "questioned" if you can even call it that. Ignorance was bliss....I would I would have never watched any of that series. It makes me sick, especially when thinking of how many other's lives those yahoos have ruined. :maddening:
Did you happen to see/listen to the entire interviews of BD, including the initial interviews in Crivitz?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Did you happen to see/listen to the entire interviews of BD, including the initial interviews in Crivitz?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Where can I find the link to the complete set of the interviews?

BBM

I'd suggest that they don't pick and choose which cases they are corrupt on. Once a person chooses to cross that line it becomes ingrained and habitual.

In my opinion they railroaded SA in the Beernsten case, so the law enforcement and justice institutions have been tainted for a long time.

All MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back