Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if this is ok to post. But I have been looking at the evidence as a whole and when I come across something I see is strange or conflicting I have been posting them in an album.
That album is http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2113

In case you or anyone else is interested, as some of these pictures are posted in different threads.

Thanks Mystic....:yourock::yourock:

I have started my own photo album on my computer--how would I add to your collection?? When did you add this?? I was looking yesterday for something like this and I couldn't find it--so I went out on the web...but anyway---thanks a bunch!

Thanks Mystic....:yourock::yourock:

I have started my own photo album on my computer--how would I add to your collection?? When did you add this?? I was looking yesterday for something like this and I couldn't find it--so I went out on the web...but anyway---thanks a bunch!

You should be able to start your own, Just go to the top of any these pages, go to your profile tab. Once you are there, there on the left side column you should be able to make or add an album of your own.

suppose I can post this here too

attachment.php

Do you see how the one given to Det MW was missing a lot of calls. The Copy he got from her "FRIENDS" that printed it off the computer. Or as we know RH printed it off her online cingular wireless account.
I'd like to know who REVERSED looked up the numbers, had it been Det. MW wouldnt he have discovered that BJ's number at 11:43 was not SA. Seems the person who printed off the phone records in the beginning was starting off the info with false info. Her last call that day was 4:35, and one before that was 2:41. Which to me means he knows who those other calls were from.

Thank you...I didn't even think to look at what Kratz put together because I had read somewhere it wasn't a complete report...but I guess it is helpful...

Did anyone notice that her call bounced off a few towers...21923 at 2:24pm (same tower as the call to Zipperer) so we can assume she was still in that area at that time....21921 at 2:27pm (she bounces to a different tower) which would mean to me she was traveling...then 21101 at 2:41 a different tower (which would mean to me that she was either traveling or answered a call in a different cell tower radius.)

So who the heck did she talk to at 2:41pm?? Was it an incoming or outgoing call?

BigCityAccountant.... I don't know that we can read much into those tower numbers, apparently Cingular towers had more than 1 number, I think it was 6. And without knowing what towers had what numbers, it's hard to figure out.
I wonder why they didn't call someone to testify about the towers and pings, etc.

The 2:41 call... I have looked everywhere, I can't find anything!!!!! Kratz says in the BD closing arguments that it was her "last call". The defense argues in the SA trial that it is the last phone call on record to show a cell site location, Buting doesn't say it's incoming or outgoing, but apparently on her bill, if it was outgoing it showed the number she dialed, if it was incoming, it didn't show the number at all, (according to the testimony) so I'm leaning towards it being an incoming call. I'm thinking they don't know who that call came from. <<<< copying this over to the phone calls thread.

I do think I havent gotten to one phone witness maybe he is a defense witness. who is the one that they call by telephone?

I do think I havent gotten to one phone witness maybe he is a defense witness. who is the one that they call by telephone?

I read that one too.... I believe it was more about the voicemail, maybe I will go back and see.

ETA: yes, he's the VM guy. No real mention of the 2:41 call, other than it was the last call.

Poor dog. If Avery left him on the 5th and they couldn't contain until the 8th Bear went without food or water for a few days. Not to sound gross or anything but did Halbach's bones show evidence of being chewed on? Everyone seemed to avoid the pit because the dog was there lording right over it. My dog would have been in that pit chewing the bones. If she wasn't, it was because she couldn't get to it... Meaning other people had no excuse for not being able to get to it.

Bobby Dassey testified on day 4 that bear had a calm demeanor. FWIW.

Bobby Dassey testified on day 4 that bear had a calm demeanor. FWIW.

I was just taking notes on Bobby's testimony and think I wrote something like "LOL I thought he held them hostage for 4 days" next to his statement that the dog was calm. The testimony was actually day 3 though if anyone looks for it. Day 4 was bobby's cross examination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member