ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I havent read everything yet but I didn't see anything about anyones medical conditions.

Nevermind, figured it out ty

Personally, I think the family were less than truthful about the extent ggp's health problems. The exaggerated them to protect him from accusations, IMO.

It protected him and it protected them too.

I didn't mean he was necessarily bound by HIPPA, just that as his client, he should not reveal her medical information. It is clearly unethical and would be the type of information covered under HIPPA.

We don't even know if her tubal ligation is the truth. She could have told that to evoke more sympathy. "It's so sad, she lost her first two, and now Deorr. And even sadder, she can never have any more children. Sob."

It's pretty common for tubal ligations to be reversed with a decent success rate. And if that doesn't work there's always IVF. Sadly, I believe she's childless by choice.

This is the interview people were saying it looks like they are physically "holding her up?" Yeah...I'm just not seeing that. Just looks like she's sitting with her head down. Sure, he's holding onto her arm. But not holding her up. She's sniffing a lot and seems upset, yes. But no matter what happened...her child is gone, so that's expected. Is she crying because he wandered off and went missing or is she crying because she or her fiance caused him to go missing? Sadly, only a few people know the answer to that.

[video=youtube;wn4dbrrDLjs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn4dbrrDLjs&app=desktop[/video]
Is it just me or does she look like she could be Casey Anthony's twin?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Does DeOrr have two black trucks? I've read that he has one that's a diesel and one that runs on gas (or did, at the time of DeOrr's disappearance). Is it possible that something happened Thursday night and he disposed of the body and went to IF and switched trucks and came back to the campground? Maybe that's too far-fetched. I would think IR and/or GGPA might notice the switch... but maybe not?
Diesel was probably to start a fire... Much safer than gas

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I don't like this villainizing of Jessica because she (allegedly) didn't want children. Many women do not want children, and that doesn't make them bad. With sex education in the US being so bad, and Jessica having children so young, it's likely that she wasn't educated about contraception and/or did not have access to or money for contraceptives. Tubal ligation is uncommon in young women (often because doctor's won't allow it), but when a woman already has children, especially if she has a low socioeconomic status, more doctors will perform them.

Not wanting children doesn't make you more likely to murder. <modsnip>

Vilt's thinking is that she legally adopted out her son in a state that doesn't inform bio dads. This has never made sense to me. Why would she bother going through a legal process to completely disregard the law and fake his disappearance? As awful as the other alternative scenarios are, at least they have happened before in the world. They are known behavior--as shocking as it is. But has anyone ever heard of a case where someone legally adopts out a child and then fakes that child's disappearance? I did a super lame cursory search awhile back and could find nothing.

I don't like this villainizing of Jessica because she (allegedly) didn't want children. Many women do not want children, and that doesn't make them bad. With sex education in the US being so bad, and Jessica having children so young, it's likely that she wasn't educated about contraception and/or did not have access to or money for contraceptives. Tubal ligation is uncommon in young women (often because doctor's won't allow it), but when a woman already has children, especially if she has a low socioeconomic status, more doctors will perform them.

Not wanting children doesn't make you more likely to murder. Please focus on the case rather than shaming her.

Unless you are Casey Anthony, Elizabeth Johnson & now possibly Jessica Mitchell.

jmo

After feeling like a lame horse in a long race, I have finally caught up with the finishing line/ thread! Love that it's all moving along so fast now and hopefully bringing us one day closer to finding this dear child.

Sweet little Malik Drummond, precious Lonzie Barton and little Noah Chamberlin, all have been found in the last few months and my prayers and hopes that baby DeOrr is next found soon.

Too many little 2 year old young men coming up missing and they all have won so many hearts and right now mine is hurting for this little one to come home.

The information from Vilt is very interesting reading at this point, but his theories are definitely out there. We remember that he was the one behind the Black Jeep Rubicon story.

Further, I agree it is very unprofessional of him to share this information, especially Jessica's personal medical history. I guess he must be so disgusted with DK and JM that he isn't concerned with how it appears.

I'm not saying I don't believe what he is saying.

I would like to add a bit to that as well.

During the interview VILT stated it was suspicious when (mother) Jessica said she kept looking back at DeOrr.

The parents say DeOrr chose to stay with GGP ... then both parents and Issac head toward the creek ....

I think it is perfectly normal for the mother to keep looking back to make sure the boy stayed with GGP and not follow them.

Perfectly normal. That is exactly what I would have done too. So would any mother.

VILT INTERVIEW http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/former-kunz-p-i/

This case already has 100 wildfires burning and new ones are starting daily. Unbelievable.

Not wanting children doesn't make you more likely to murder. Please focus on the case rather than shaming her.

It only takes a glance or two at Jessica's SM to know she is not a naive, sheltered young woman who was not enlightened to the world of birth control.

Birth control is readily available, abortion is legal. If she had a hand in DeOrr's murder, then it was not necessarily because she was trapped into having children she did not want.

It may well have been another common story: having a baby is the way to fix/secure other relationships. When that is lost, the "fix" loses all value.

JMO

This worries me. If Deorr's body is found, it will most likely be in a degraded state. Unless there is evidence linking his death back to his parents, ie luminol shows a large amt of his blood in their truck, their defense could be he was abducted, murdered and subsequently dumped 10 miles away.

How would the DA present a prosecution in this case? Is this how Casey Anthony got off?

IMHO...
If his body were found absent of any physical evidence linking his death to any particular party, and the prosecutor decided to bring charges against the parents for his murder, it would be because the prosecutors were confident they had enough circumstantial evidence to prove the parents' guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. . . the reasonable doubt being anything from an abduction and murder by a stranger to an animal attack, and etc. The circumstantial evidence doesn't need to be blood. It could be a whole slew of things including documented abuse, witness testimony, inconsistent stories, phone records, financial records, relevant work or criminal history, really it could be anything as long as it's relevant in supporting the murder charge.

As far as Casey Anthony, all I can say is the jury didn't feel the evidence presented by the prosecution met their burden of proof.

Here's to hoping that Jessica, the mother of the deceased baby, decides to stop all the nonsense and tell SB and the DA what happened and show him where her child's body is located. The smartest thing she can do is to make a deal for her confession and maybe save herself some prison time.

For whatever reason I think she is the least culpable of the two, in that I do not think she is the one that caused DeOrr's death, but she is keeping quiet to protect DK.

Jessica, just put this all to rest now. It is over. The longer you wait, the worse it will get and your baby daddy just might beat you to the confession table to secure a lesser sentence for himself.

Am I the only who gets more of a 'hinky' vibe from her than the husband? I almost feel like he seemed more sad in that first interview about DeOrr and she just seemed pissed off. I almost felt like he was trying to 'cover' for her or something. I don't know. She just has a guilty look about her to me. I guess time will tell.

Wow! Staged abduction for DeOrr to be adopted w/o father's knowledge. Believes DeOrr is alive. Color me :confused:

Well...THAT is not at all what I was thinking! I need to listen to this interview but want to get caught up on the thread first!

I would like to add a bit to that as well.

During the interview VILT stated it was suspicious when (mother) Jessica said she kept looking back at DeOrr.

The parents say DeOrr chose to stay with GGP ... then both parents and Issac head toward the creek ....

I think it is perfectly normal for the mother to keep looking back to make sure the boy stayed with GGP and not follow them.

Perfectly normal. That is exactly what I would have done too. So would any mother.

VILT INTERVIEW http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/former-kunz-p-i/

This case already has 100 wildfires burning and new ones are starting daily. Unbelievable.

Except from what I've read we are not sure that is what happened anyway.

Am I the only who gets more of a 'hinky' vibe from her than the husband? I almost feel like he seemed more sad in that first interview about DeOrr and she just seemed pissed off. I almost felt like he was trying to 'cover' for her or something. I don't know. She just has a guilty look about her to me. I guess time will tell.

Well...THAT is not at all what I was thinking! I need to listen to this interview but want to get caught up on the thread first!
lately it seems like you'd be in the majority in that hinky vibe, from what I can tell. Trying to distract myself from the debate over women's rights here, I'm going to point out that she may just have BRF syndrome (google it, it's inappropriate for me to describe here). I have BRF syndrome badly, so maybe that's why she doesn't set mine off with her looks so badly. I have countless candid pictures of myself looking as though I'm about to murder my dog, husband, a plate of fries, etc. So her face seems normal to me. DKsr, however, set mine off in that first interview badly. Yes, this is humour. If you want none of that, ignore this post please.

It only takes a glance or two at Jessica's SM to know she is not a naive, sheltered young woman who was not enlightened to the world of birth control.

Birth control is readily available, abortion is legal. If she had a hand in DeOrr's murder, then it was not necessarily because she was trapped into having children she did not want.

It may well have been another common story: having a baby is the way to fix/secure other relationships. When that is lost, the "fix" loses all value.

JMO

It's... really not that simple. You would be surprised by the number of "educated" people who have sex without protection and are surprised they got pregnant. Assuming she had children only as "band-aids" is irrelevant to the case and just seems like an unwarranted attack on her character. I don't like the assumption that not being motherly is automatically villainous or shameful.

If it ends up that that is connected to the case, fine, but <modsnip>

Just asking questions here. He was "hired" as an investigator, not a lawyer, correct? So, does that make him responsible to attorney client privilege? I feel certain that whatever he's done is well within his rights. He'd be an idiot and very bad at his job if it weren't. I feel like we're speculating on their contract and on his professional responsibilities based on him being something he's not. Both investigators have shared information, and with all of these new developments and me being new at this I might be just dizzy and wrong. That happens more than I like.
All good points. I was quite honestly a bit confused as to what his official capacity was in this case.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

No, that wouldn't void the contract. There is a process. It's called a civil small claims lawsuit. I mean really?! What kind of person reveals personal medical information about a client that is actually covered by HIPPA?
Yes! As much as I want information, I felt kind of weird knowing info like that of someone who actually hasn't even been charged or convicted yet.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member