GUILTY UK - India Chipchase, 20, Northampton, 30 January 2016

I'm a couple of years older than India, grew up in Northampton and currently living back here now. This is awful news :( I know that it's probably a pretty typical reaction to have when something like this happens in your hometown, but I feel like this is getting a lot more common and it's scary. Sending all of my love to India's friends and family.

Beautiful young lady.

So sad for her family and friends.

RIP India Chipchase.

(Too) late to this case.

So sorry to read the sad news. RIP India.

Maybe he was an acquaintance of hers? She trusted him, went with him for another drink at his home or something?

(Too) late to this case.

So sorry to read the sad news. RIP India.

Maybe he was an acquaintance of hers? She trusted him, went with him for another drink at his home or something?

Same thoughts here !!

Beautiful girl.... My daughters age ...scares the hell out of me

This is relatively close to me and its so sad and scary to think this could truly happen to any of us, just one bad decision can lead to such a sad ending.

I hope we can find out some details and learn from this.

A bit more detail re the person being questioned re India's murder.

I know comments from the public are not always accurate, but the ones in this article leave me wondering how on earth she ended up in this person's house. He hardly sounds like a sociable man that she might meet on a night out.

No he doesn't. I wonder if he snatched her off the street? In which case, has he done it / attempted it before...?

Ahh but then as its been said in other cases, as soon as someone is arrested/implicated in a murder then their neighbours etc all state "they were a recluse" "he was unsociable" without really knowing the person. In a recent UK case neighbours stated one of the acused was a recluse/loner but actually they were quite well known and sociable

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

We'd probably all be described by the Daily Mail as saddo macabre crime obsessed losers. I do take anything the locals say with a big pinch of salt.

On saying that the fact that the body was located in her house makes it quite likely he did it, whoever he is.

Indeed, news reports always best taken with a large block of salt......

Just looking on Google Maps ( having used Skib's excellent map as reference ) it is just under a mile, walking distance, from Bridge St to Stanley Road........approx 20 mins on foot. In a car it's 5 minutes.

But either way, he ( if indeed the person who has been arrested turns out to be the guilty party ) has to have somehow been able to persuade India to make that journey with him and from what we have been told so far, there doesn't seem to have been anyone else involved.

A bit more detail re the person being questioned re India's murder.

I know comments from the public are not always accurate, but the ones in this article leave me wondering how on earth she ended up in this person's house. He hardly sounds like a sociable man that she might meet on a night out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3425865/Man-arrested-body-woman-20-property-Northampton.html

I've heard worse on SM though I've not found anything myself. Check out his record. I'm not familiar with the system over there..

His name's not been released PR

Eta: or have you found it? Sleuther ;)

His name's not been released PR

Eta: or have you found it? Sleuther ;)
I think the poster was referring to the fact that in certain states in the US you are able to do online checks to see if they are a rso etc

Eta: doh we have no name..ignore me

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So it is akd33. That is very unusual when he's not been charged as yet.

The name of the man being questioned was mentioned in a mirror article. I hope this is okay to post? http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/india-chipchases-body-found-man-7288360

Well, that's a nice unusual name. Not finding much. There is someone with his name born in Marlborough, Wiltshire in 1964 which fits with what we know from the police and what the neighbour said. No marriage records. Only one electoral register listing for that name, 2011-12 in Stanley Road.

Very unusual for MSM to give out the full name, which means house number can be sourced as well !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back