VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet a bunch of guys on these sites are not who they claim they are. Total predatorial catfishing.

I bet there are a whole lot of undercover cops AND a whole lot of cat fishing-predators, and a few actual teens mixed in.

I hadn't heard this but I just read on my uncles site that she was a cancer survivor and was constantly bullied at school. She had lymphoma. I read somewhere her liver transplant was when she was an infant? Such a shame.

That is tragic. What is wrong with kids that they would make fun of someone's scars from a transplant? I would be so ashamed if my kid was bullying people. They always tell parents to watch over their kid's internet things to make sure they aren't being harassed, parents should also make sure their kid isn't the bully.

I have been following closely and read every post on here. I appreciate everyone's perspectives and well thought out posts. I know we are all very angry, disgusted, upset, and other terms I won't post. It's nice to be amongst a group who is victim friendly and are genuinely good hearted individuals. Apologies in advance for the long post..

This is my first comment on this case. I find this heartbreaking on so many levels. This little girl has been through more obstacles in her short thirteen years than many of us experience in a lifetime. I cannot for the life of me comprehend how someone could murder a child, or anyone for that matter. What also boggles my mind is why on earth this 19 year old girl, NK, would help DE throw this sweet gift from God out into the cold, deceased. and why that location? It seems pretty far based on maps.

I personally think the crime was committed in DE's vehicle after sexual advances were turned down. There may have been drinking involved. I think he freaked afterwards,moved this little angels body to his trunk and disposed of her cell phone in the lake that was searched today. I think he then called NK and her involvement began (for reasons that I cannot comprehend). I think gps tracking either confirmed both DE and NK were together and showed a clear path to the location of Nicole's body, and then an immediate turn around back to V. tech. I'm not sure why she would agree to go with him, unless she drove and kept her phone on and there were multiple calls between him and her during this drive that raised eyebrows with detectives so they checked NK's gps on her phone and/or phone pings. i think NK is singing like a canary to try to save her own behind and get some type of plea deal which will most likely involve testifying against DE.

Also, not to get too confusing but maybe NK has a vehicle as well and Nicole was transported in the dark of night from DE's vehicle to NK's, who drove on her own to dispose (I hate that word) of sweet Nicole's body. Maybe she had familiarity with the area for some reason and DE didn't want to go bc he wanted to be seen on campus by roommates and figured no one would suspect to check NK's phone, or wouldnt be looking for her car on surveillance cameras as they might with DE.

I guess until the link and type of relationship between NK and DE is confirmed its hard to speculate. I have about five different theories right now but this is one of my current theories at the moment.

I think I just confused myself with my rambling post so I'm headed to bed. Nicole, I am praying for your family and for your beautiful soul. It is my belief that you are now "dancing in the sky"

The admin just posted that he had created a replacement group, and would be transferring all of the members there. Amazing, though I'm not at all surprised.

New group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/107478656283232

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

There is one guy that looks about forty. Even if kids are just talking to other teens it's still skeevy. I just want to scream "Don't send naked pics to strangers!" That seems to be what people are asking for.

They reported today that they two knew each other and he used that to his advantage to abduct her and kill her. Around here the grade schools and maybe the middle schools use the university students to "mentor" and run after school activities. Could he met her at one of those? IDK but this would definitely be an avenue. With him a "star athlete" I doubt anyone ever questioned his intentions. This little girl didn't ask to be killed and likely trusted him. Where the girl came in that was arrested during the night I don't know but the two double teamed her apparently. They are saying that she is from Maryland like the guy is and they apparently lived near each other there. Another thing is that today they were searching a pond on campus and then right along the Montgomery county - Giles county line... where the Childs and Metzler murders were. They have received 300 tips and they are saying that some of those is what lead them to the body. Tomorrow my step-granddaughters school, the one that Nicole went to will be talking to the kids and giving them counseling. How sad.

On his FB, which I can't find this morning for some reason, he belonged to 2 groups for youths. 1 for middle school and 1 for high school church related? But it did not seem like there had been activity for 2 years on their fb pages. Maybe it's through them he knew her or anther youth group where he was active ot a mentor or something.

Ugh, really not the outcome I thought it would be. This case really gets to me. They all do, but I remember being her age all too well. I snuck out all the time, did many, MANY things I won't mention...but I was lucky enough to make it back home. I'm so sorry she wasn't able to do the same.

When I first clicked the link to her "hot or nah" picture, my 3 year old daughter was sitting next to me, looked over and said, "Awww Mommy, that's a sad girl." :( This whole thing just breaks my heart.

I wonder if they found her body after DE used daddy's credit card to gas up....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought same as fannybrice's husband. Since Nichole had serious health problems, I wondered if she might have died accidentally. We should wait for the facts to come out before branding this young man a pedophile. The fact that a female student got involved in disposing of the body makes accidental death seem more likely as well. Terribly tragic circumstances for all involved. Certainly does not absolve the two arrested from criminal responsibility but perhaps short of premeditated murder on DE's part.

What ever happened to calling 911 ... don't most athletic students know about CPR and other emergency procedures?

Nicole's death bothers me. My own daughter was born with a birth defect 19 years ago The first 12 years she had a major surgery about every other year. Early on, she had many friends but as she got older, the friends that she grew up with started making fun of her. It was so heartbreaking. High school was sheer torture for her, she didn't make any of the sports teams and felt that the school was not looking out for every student, just the popular ones because those kids had all the friends and snagged all of the spots on the sports teams, etc. The school did nothing but reprimand kids when we'd find something horrible written about her on SM. We even had to go to the police once because of a threat, and they too just glazed over it. It's the SM and other sites that are ruining kids daily, like this.

Although i worked full-time, I couldn't be there for my daughter every day, but at night and on weekends we did things together. By junior year, she wanted to drop out or be home schooled. I told her to hold on, things would get better. In senior year, I had her take dual enrollment courses at the local community college. It was the best thing that ever happened to her! She spent a few hours in the morning at high school, then took college courses in the afternoon, gaining 12 college credits that year and a 4.0. She didn't attend prom or do any fun senior year things (she barely had any friends left in high school), but she did go camping at a music festival that weekend a friend NOT from her school. She is now happily at an in-state college, living on campus, and in a science degree program that she loves.

It was tough, the bullying alone would have tore her apart if I didn't keep her focused. But to have visual birth defects, it's just so horrible beyond words when kids bully, and I'm talking about these girls and boys that you go to school with, grow up with, who do this firsthand. Horrible. :(

Sorry for the rant. Fly with the angels, Nicole, and let's pray bully stops today.

"Based on the evidence collected to date, investigators have determined that Eisenhauer and Nicole were acquainted prior to her disappearance," police said in a Sunday statement. "Eisenhauer used this relationship to his advantage to abduct the 13-year-old and then kill her. Keepers helped Eisenhauer dispose of Nicole's body."

[...]

"We were able to determine an approximate area where she might be found," he said. "Virginia State Police were dispatched to the general area Saturday afternoon, and she was located just inside the North Carolina border on Route 89 in Surry County."Police have not given a motive for the death or said how Lovell died.

[...]"It hurts real bad, but now we know she's in a better place," said KW, one of Nicole's classmates. [minor name redacted]

"We came out here to pray for Nicole to come home, we didn't realize until right before, she had been found and she wasn't going to be coming home," said Rebecca Lemon, whose daughters were friends with Nicole.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/31/us/missing-teen-arrest-virginia/

This case is HORRIBLE, but I feel gratitude that she was found relatively quickly, in comparison to some cases here on WS where the search is agonizingly long. I read that DE did not confess and I give credit to any witnesses that may have provided information and/or great detective work.

I am of course very curious how the suspects were named and how this case will unfold, and I'm happy to wait for that information - as the wait is much easier than the wait to discover where the victim is. Nicole can be laid to rest now with the dignity she deserves.

Boggles my mind. I reported many pictures and FB came back and said all of them are fine and don't meet the guidelines for removal. Ugh. One was an actual naked girl, with the caption along the lines of she is passed out should I take advantage? I cannot believe FB.

DE being arraigned this morning at 10am according to WDBJ7. I'm still not good with using my new phone and copying links

Eric Smart, who was also on the high school cross-country team, said the accusations against Eisenhauer were devastating. He said that his former teammate was focused on academics and his career and that he didn’t seem violent.

The two Tech students appear to have been active in extracurricular activities during their first year on campus. Eisenhauer was listed as a member of the school’s cross country team but following his arrest his name was removed from the team’s online roster.

Keepers participated in the college’s Hypatia Female Engineering Society, a learning community for female first-year engineering students, according to her LinkedIn biography. She also participated in the college’s robotic sailing program, SailBOT. The group’s “about” page, which listed her involvement, appeared to have been removed Sunday.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_f09f3259-4b3b-587e-87cb-3c07a3511230.html

Chris Heydrick, who competed against Eisenhauer in high school, said that Eisenhauer was "cocky" but "the dude was mentally tough. There was no doubt about that."

Joe Keating, co-captain with Eisenhauer at Wilde Lake, said he couldn't believe the news. “We’re all just in utter shock. We can’t get our heads around it.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...e-seek-answers-virginia-tech-murder/79630588/

We happened to be driving through VA and NC as this story was breaking. Makes it feel even more "REAL" and sad. News people seem shocked. How on earth did the girl get involved? And so sad about a young girl being trawled by online creeps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23