VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to calling 911 ... don't most athletic students know about CPR and other emergency procedures?

Why would this creep/killer call 911? I do not believe Nicole died from anything but murder. I watched Snapped every weekend, a lot( in fact, many of guilty people call 911). This killer was easy to find. He reminds me of the idiot Elliot Rodgers in a small way, although Elliot was a lot nuttier. Elliot couldn't get girls because his head was screwed up, but this guy lured her IMO Even a family member couldn't get me to help them move a body, HELLO!

And Parents watch your kids, my grandaughter just turned 10 , has strict parental controls. And she found out nothing is gone, oopsie, we do not bully on texting. She lost all tech stuff and was given a good behavior talking too about being online or phone, next time she get this:anguish:...........................................:slap:. Spoiled child is not abused.:moo:

Sorry one more question or thought, why are they making it clear it's not a gun that was used? What importance does that hold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is a crime involving a gun a greater crime in Virginia? I know I've heard things about petty burglars who purposely don't carry a gun because it bumps the charges up.

I read something early on, about no obvious cause of death when her remains were located.

if she died on Jan. 30, it seems highly possible she did die of liver failure and not anything purposeful.

But I've been wrong before in this story.

This is so off the wall, but I hope there aren't more deceased victims? Seem unlikely due to his age and everything... FWIW I don't think there are anymore deceased victims... just something that popped in my head when they mentioned searching water, and that no gun was used. It could of course be blanket/cell phone/clothing/etc.

[video=twitter;694179414935015424]https://twitter.com/Annie_Andersen/status/694179414935015424[/video]

Regarding the video of DE when he was a high-school track star, I do feel it is off-putting. I have a teenage son who is an athlete and good student, and if he had an interview like that, I would not be happy. DE is ARROGANT. Not once did he mention his teammates welcoming him as a new student, he didn't thank his coach, he didn't mention support from family. Sorry, that is arrogant. It was all about him and what was good for him.

I know perfectly well the interview could have been edited....but my impression is this kid thinks highly of himself (which may or may not mask insecurities), and he thinks only of himself.

Would I predict by looking at the video that he was capable of a violent crime? No way. I would expect athletic, academic, and career success for this kid....and I would predict he would be an arrogant bore that I wouldn't want to be around.

And I think his arrogance is going to shine as we watch the developments. And, I have a feeling is accomplice will not demonstrate arrogance but will be telling the truth and will have remorse. That's my prediction for now and is subject to change as we go along. I don't have a crystal ball, of course.

JMO, speculating. Overall, I'm hoping for a tight case to nail the perps.

So the girl died on Saturday, Jan. 30, and police arrested the perp the same day. Either he confessed or he left a trail a mile wide.

Both appeared in a mostly empty courtroom wearing orange jumpsuits, with shackled hands and feet. They were quiet through the hearings, answering most questions with a single word.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_0a4b1b6c-1e1e-5fc0-a976-bdb35385a4c9.html

Both have preliminary hearings scheduled for March 28.

From your link:

Eisenhauer, 18, was arraigned for felony abduction, which occurred on or around Jan. 27, and first-degree murder, which occurred on or around Jan. 30, according to arrest warrants.

Wait... what? What day was he arrested again? Saturday the 30th?? So she was alive until that day??

Wow. It keeps getting worse. She was alive for a few days after he abducted her? :notgood:

So where on earth did he take her? I wonder if it was the dorm after all. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They may not have the date of death determined yet. If so, the date is listed as the date her body was located. Good enough for preliminary charging docs. Since he isn't talking and ME is performing autopsy, that may be all that date means on the docs.

on or around Jan. 30

JMO

There may be other charges for the other young woman or she'd get bail..

[video=twitter;694191174446399488]https://twitter.com/Annie_Andersen/status/694191174446399488[/video]

We drove up the road (hwy 89) yesterday about the time they are saying her body was recovered. I remember seeing 2 cars sitting in an odd area of a curve. One of the cars were sitting in the curve a little in the road. They were both normal looking cars one was maybe a van of some sort. I can't remember. I didn't see any marked police cars or anything of that sort. When we drove up the road just a little further there was a small car maybe like a Honda civic or something of that nature sitting on the opposite side of the road. There was a young girl inside looked like she was talking on a cell phone. Just noticed it all because it was just an odd area for all of the cars to be. The little car was pulled off on the side of the road that was still totally covered in the snow and I had made a comment about her not being able to get out of that spot with all the snow there. I really don't even know why I am mentioning it but I am just realizing I may have seen the people that were searching for her.

I'm now very curious about these vehicles and who was in them.

I read something early on, about no obvious cause of death when her remains were located.

if she died on Jan. 30, it seems highly possible she did die of liver failure and not anything purposeful.

But I've been wrong before in this story.

Highly unlikely for liver failure to kill her so quickly. He would not be charged with murder if it were not purposeful. The liver transplant is going to turn out to be a huge red herring in this case, and one which his lawyer is going to try and make something of, no doubt.

I'm with dyannaON--if she was alive for several days, where in the world did he take her? Both DE & NK lived in the dorms on campus. Looks like Tech started classes back on Wed the 27th, so I can't see two engineering students (freshmen at that) missing 3 full days of classes. Hmmm...

I hope to goodness she wasn't alive that long and LE just missed grabbing her alive. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa