Found Deceased NY - Sierra Shields, 30, Queens, 14 January 2016

attendant7n-3-web.jpg

Still missing

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...attendant-offers-10g-reward-article-1.2522541

any activity on her credit cards or her bank accounts ? Sending good thoughts and many prayers to Sierra and her family and friends........

any activity on her credit cards or her bank accounts ? Sending good thoughts and many prayers to Sierra and her family and friends........

Right now, correct me if I'm wrong, as far as we know but this is a classic case of 3-no's -
No crime scene found or witnessing of a crime (including surveillance).
No contact by victim with anyone after going missing - and no mention of banking, social media, cellphone records.
No (and so far a good thing) body found.
But at this point, a 3-no case is one of the most difficult for us to make headway on...

Sadly...you are correct! We have nothing.
Right now, correct me if I'm wrong, as far as we know but this is a classic case of 3-no's -
No crime scene found or witnessing of a crime (including surveillance).
No contact by victim with anyone after going missing - and no mention of banking, social media, cellphone records.
No (and so far a good thing) body found.
But at this point, a 3-no case is one of the most difficult for us to make headway on...

My, goodness! Sierra's family has been in Queens looking for her this entire time, almost a month now. The level of "distraction" her sister heard in Sierra's voice the day she went missing must have been crazy off-the-charts for her to book a flight to NYC that same day. She must have missed Sierra by only a few hours.

What happened? Where are you, Sierra?

My, goodness! Sierra's family has been in Queens looking for her this entire time, almost a month now. The level of "distraction" her sister heard in Sierra's voice the day she went missing must have been crazy off-the-charts for her to book a flight to NYC that same day. She must have missed Sierra by only a few hours.

What happened? Where are you, Sierra?
What a loving, dedicated family! She is clearly loved so much! I can't imagine the family's anguish right now.

I can't believe it's been this long without finding Sierra. I hope you're okay, Sierra.

:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Temps are warmer. Snow has melted.

Praying that this family gets some answers.

Still missing.

According to Donna Shields, her daughter's supervisor at Shuttle America said she hadn't seen her since Sierra asked to talk to a union representative. Donna Shields said she and her husband are "still trying to determine" what the issue was. "Her supervisor doesn't know why; we don't know why," she said.

In the meantime, investigators continue to pore through LaGuardia's Jan. 17 recordings, with the most recent video showing Sierra Shields walking away "just before 12:30 p.m.," her father said.

Investigators found Shields' purse, wallet and identification, along with reading materials, in her apartment, her parents said.

"She was studying," Donna Shields said. "It looks like she just ran out (of the apartment) and was coming back."

She had, however, been sick with bronchitis, and was taking an over-the-counter medication as well as an antibiotic, Donna Shields said.

The Shieldses said their daughter had no current romantic involvement and her free time has included volunteering at a senior facility.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...ident-missing-in-nyc-0220-20160219-story.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back