GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, Lonzie. :(

I don't know if I believe RE's story. I certainly don't believe his newfound sincerity. I hope Baker County gives him a really long sentence. Not much else to say except: lookin good Lonna. Lol :eek:

I'm hoping they charge her !!! I don't understand how they can't ? Unless his plea is just hearsay and can't prove any of it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping they charge her !!! I don't understand how they can't ? Unless his plea is just hearsay and can't prove any of it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is hearsay evidence sorry to say ...Ebron has been proven over and over to be a Lair....the only way she would get manslaughter charges is if she admit too doing that action and she is not going to give up only a 6 yr sentence for child neglect to be given maybe 20 yrs for manslaughter...her lawyers is telling her to keep her mouth shut. I know a lot of folks are not happy with this outcome but is about all DA can do with this plea....there has to be the evidence to prove murder and with only have matter of only bones left over ....no tissue...no skin...no blood on scene to test, where the body was found there is no way to prove murder or even drowning...as for the fractures any lawyer worth his salt would blow that out the court ..by stating there were many other adults in Lonzie short life that could of done those fractures to the Lonzie.

I no more believe this story from RE than I believe in Sasquatch. Lonzie was sick, so sick that he had a bloody mouth which RE called 'thrush' and the blood was getting into his bottle, yellow goo coming out of his ears (per friend), a massive bruise on his head (photos), wasn't eating, was vomiting and had healing rib fractures (autopsy).

With all of this past willful neglect and violent physical abuse all of a sudden we are to believe he accidentally drowned in the tub while unattended? BS!

He was 21 months old, he could push himself up, sit up and stand up in a bathtub without drowning unless we are to believe that they put a very, very, sick child in a bath tub filled with too much water also by accident.

"Oh, look, the baby drowned while we were having sex. I have to go strip for some drug money, will you take care of the mess?"

I do not believe that people cover up accidents by throwing a dead baby in a garbage heap. I do not believe that they do this because they are afraid of being caught drugged up and negligent in the death of the child. I believe that they create the accident story because they murdered the child and refuse to admit they are that evil.

The Chief said there are many, many people out there who care about Lonzie. He was very clear when he stated he wants every one of them to go out, do something in Lonzie's name. Sounds like a great idea imo.

Didn't Lonna and Ebron go to a laundromat before he took her to work that evening? I'd say she was in on the disposal if my memory of that is correct. I too don't see why she can't be charged with the very same offenses as Ebron, I think she did all of the same things he did - and she was little Lonzie's "Mom" to boot.

The Chief said there are many, many people out there who care about Lonzie. He was very clear when he stated he wants every one of them to go out, do something in Lonzie's name. Sounds like a great idea imo.

What are some ideas of things to do in his name?

Seeing how no one spoke up for Lonzie in court, I have to assume the ' many people' are US...... strangers who cared more about this baby than any of his parents or caretakers or anyone who ever met him.
So I will do something for Lonzie. I will vow right now if I ever see a baby in his condition, whether it is a friend's, a family member's or a stranger's, I will call 911 and get that baby some help before it's too late. Do not be afraid to stick up for the babies. It is our duty to protect them, no matter who they were born to.

Seeing how no one spoke up for Lonzie in court, I have to assume the ' many people' are US...... strangers who cared more about this baby than any of his parents or caretakers or anyone who ever met him.
So I will do something for Lonzie. I will vow right now if I ever see a baby in his condition, whether it is a friend's, a family member's or a stranger's, I will call 911 and get that baby some help before it's too late. Do not be afraid to stick up for the babies. It is our duty to protect them, no matter who they were born to.

I thought exactly the same thing. Both about us caring, and about not ever staying silent. One baby lost is too many.

As for LB and RE... I hope they enjoy having sex in jail. And not precisely with each other.

Right on, SCHMAE! That's it, if I see anything that strikes me as bad parenting... I'm gonna be the voice.

What are some ideas of things to do in his name?

Something you enjoy with someone you love or care about or maybe do something for someone... idk lol I think this spring I will plant something in my garden for him.

Yes Schmae, he meant all of us, everyone everywhere that worried, prayed, thought about, cared about this baby boy as LE was desperately searching for him. jmo

Something you enjoy with someone you love or care about or maybe do something for someone... idk lol I think this spring I will plant something in my garden for him.

Yes Schmae, he meant all of us, everyone everywhere that worried, prayed, thought about, cared about this baby boy as LE was desperately searching for him. jmo

Popsicle...I have begun planting something outdoors in memory of those I've lost. I lost my pastor and a dear friend (very young, tragically) last year. Looking at the flowers I planted reminds me of them and the brightness of their lives.

For Christmas, I bought and donated a toy in memory of little Malik Drummond. I chose something that a little boy just his age would like.

Also, a donation to a charity for children or a children's hospital would be a wonderful idea. Unfortunately, I'm sure they see their share of child abuse victims and often "bring them back to life" so they don't end up like little Lonzie, Malik or countless others.

Aww, Lonzie. :(

I don't know if I believe RE's story. I certainly don't believe his newfound sincerity. I hope Baker County gives him a really long sentence. Not much else to say except: lookin good Lonna. Lol :eek:

I don't believe it at all. The head injuries, these have nothing to do with drowning. He hurt Lonzie. JMO

I'm so pizzed with so many including his EX who could have landed him in jail thus possibly saving Lonzie from future injury from this psycho if she had actually charged him with rape when she claimed he did. JMO

I don't believe it at all. The head injuries, these have nothing to do with drowning. He hurt Lonzie. JMO

Bingo. If, if, if, if it was an accident; I would have gone with the "we were stoned out of our minds and dropped him on his head". this makes no sense at all.

Would love to know where those skull fractures were. Remember the fluid coming from an ear(s)? They got off too easily IMO. The Casey Anthony MO (make sure there's enough decomp to make COD difficult if not impossible. I'm so angry.
And they locked him in a bathroom from the outside of the bathroom? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam