2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

I think its just something to throw ppl off, causing LE to investigate. She said too much in a negative way and quite frankly i don't believe a word she says.
I was so taken back by that as well. Her accusations were so-matter-of-fact and she sounded as though LE already was aware of her accusations.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I agree but it was said and I don't really understand it.
Wasn't she doing something with transgenders? Or am I wrong?
And the thing Mark said about her being with girls was ok.

this is one crazy crazy case Ill tell u.
And just gets crazier
In the way beginning, before CW & JR were arrested, the media went on their own frenzy that Dr's who treat those types of individuals may be targeted in hate crimes and are being murdered.

Really, there is only one meaning that I have ever known (I am 50)- your orientation (sexual) relates to weather you are straight, gay or bisexual.

That was an interesting (as well as odd) little tidbit given by Miss Spiska in regards to an answer about addictions? Huh... what?

Oh, and the self esteem being an addiction! Wait- what?

Food- I get that one- but that's not the way she ultimately phrased it- she said it was controlling and that there was a name for it? Was she talking about anorexia or some form of bulimia.

I understand English is her second language but most of what she said felt like something else for me.
Manipulation? The message she wanted to get across not an 'answer' to a 'question'.
She's definitely not very intuitive. In her interview, rather than being the supportive best friend of Teresa, she sounded more like she was busting at the seams and ready to gossip-away.

For the record, I totally believe, from personal experience, there is a strong mind/body connection. I also believe in positive personal energy (you get what you give).
That said, I found LS's "big lead" of the pharmaceutical mafia (ie.... Connection to the previous death of homeopathic physicians) forced- as in this was going to be the connection in TS's murder. . . .

I believe there is a Pharma Mafia, as in Merck's hit list of doctors who didn't push Merck products, doctors that the company sought to seek out and destroy (just their reputations, one hopes). See, for example, http://www.cbsnews.com/news/merck-c...y-neutralize-or-discredit-dissenting-doctors/. Still, LS's comments about a Big Pharma hit on TS struck me as juvenile, uninformed, and perhaps intentionally misdirecting. She couldn't think of any incident of Pharma pressure on TS, though she was sure TS would have confided such. Still, she made a big effort to convince the detective of the conspiracy. It's similar to what she did with "sexual orientation." Yes, she was sure TS was attracted to women, but no, she knew of no activity, no partners.

I don't know about FP in regard to that, but KW did mention that TS said something about stealing meds among other things starting 27:00 and 30:00

My feelings about this are FP was on the money going through and MS was likly skimming so FP had to go...just like TS had to go....

In no way do I believe TS would agree to her husband, the father of their children, having sexual encounters with multiple women. I just don't believe it. I'm not naive, I do know there are different relationships in different marriages, but considering the "family focus" being so important to her and she working her herself to exhaustion FOR THE FAMILY - no freaking way.

Ridiculous. Imagine a husband who works all kinds of hours, driven to help others and better their lives and all that help, emotion and support to helping disadvantaged people in trouble "allowing" his wife (supposedly taking care of the family life, kids, household, bills, taxes, office, etc but seemingly tons of free time to screw around) to have multiple sexual encounters with multiple partners. Not in a million years.

I feel awful for those who believed in the fairy tale put out by MS and for those who lost TS, but I can't help being curious. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of all those people who were so adamant about how much MS adored and respected TS in light of what we now know.

Good actor, I guess.
Yeah, I don't see it as well. Doesn't seem chracteristic of her.

Please don't bring social media rumors over when we have plenty of stuff to source in the 64 files now in Batch 4 on Google Drive in either mp3 or mp4 format.

Thanks.

My understanding is that Teresa felt that there were other doctors who didn't have the advanced training in metabolic and nutritional medicine as well as board certification in anti-aging and functional medicine who attempted to present themselves as "Holistic" doctors, trained and board certified in these specialty disciplines. That irritated her to some degree because she put in many extra years to gain these recognized credentials - but more importantly, doctors who didn't have the credentials could inadvertently give "bad" information. I know we spoke about this as it related to functional medicine and bio-identical hormones on a few occasions. So I don't believe she was talking about Frank. In fact, I only ever heard good things about Frank and Sandra as people - even if professionally, they didn't fit the needs of the new path she was taking anymore or didn't accomplish what was needed in the office.

And by the way, when I heard KW mention that MS made her uncomfortable, as if he was coming on to her - in addition to saying "quirky" (a nice way of saying inappropriate) things to her it fit 100%! with what I know to be true about MS and how he was with many of Teresa's friends, colleagues etc..... So gross and so disrespectful. And as I said before, I saw this behavior first hand.
I think Frank got MS' personality spot-on.

At around 42:00+ minutes into the AL video interview it appears the audio is redacted for about 1-2 minutes. Did anyone else notice this or is it just me?

Misunderstanding. CR's mom had MERSA at one time, so he recognized that when AW's daughter Chelsea was in hospital with it, she had been shooting up the meth, not snorting it as she had told him when he had confronted her.

More commonalities amongst these people: meth, needles, guy named Jimmy ...

If Chelsea overdosed at her boyfriend's house as previously reported, it was someone named Jimmy. What are the odds that there would be two Jimmy's at around the same age in CWW's life? CWW who had been convicted of manufacturing meth.

So, Chelsea dies in March and when did TSho start seeing JRR? She was 10 weeks preggers in the first week of July?
Yes! And I recall in KM's interview, she stated that CW introduced Chelsea to a dealer. The interviewing officer then asked her if she died at his house, and she said that it occurred at her boyfriend's.

Just listened to Frank's (Sandra husbands) interview :frown: They took a buccal swab from him and asked where he was Sunday night, asked if anyone was with him and then "did you have anything to do with TS's murder." Poor guy.

I cannot find his interview in the group of 50 items that Websleuths has? What is his last name as perhaps Im overlooking it .

I cannot find his interview in the group of 50 items that Websleuths has? What is his last name as perhaps Im overlooking it .

Look in the P's and it just went up this evening. Video file.

Should be 64 too. Last 14 were mostly A-F if that helps :)

That's an interesting one for sure! Charles was friends with Chelsea (AW daughter that passed)

Jimmy ray Rogers was dating Chelsea when she passed.

He was interviewed because they found his identification and Curtis's wallet. Charles had left his identification at Chelsea's grave.

What I heard was ...The MRSA was *from* shooting up ...like what happened to *his* mom who used to shoot up :moo:
Whoa. ATTL, do you happen to have the link of the interview with Charles, off-hand?
Aside from TS' murder, I've been fascinated with the death of Chelsea and who may be inadvertently responsible.

I do believe you just took the words right out of my mouth! I couldn't agree more, and when I heard that possibly there was negative energy coming from Sandra, two thoughts came to mind (1) did LS feed that suggestion to TS? and (2) perhaps SH was becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the situation since LS came onboard and that energy was emanating. As I stated earlier in this case months ago, I felt LS was riding on the coattails of dear TS. JMHO as always ...

I have to say that listening to the interview of Teresa's mother was absolutely heart wrenching. I also felt sorry for Mark's mother when she said she felt so bad for not setting the house alarm when she left on that fateful Sunday afternoon - how could her own son do that to her? He had no feelings or concern for anyone!!!!

Also, the 911 call from the poor Doctor friend ... I can't imagine how he felt when he discovered the murder scene!

I agree with 1. And 2. Dr. Sievers loved Sandra, Frank and their family. She personally told me so. Also, please pay close attention to what AmazonRain writes as I've completely agreed with every post. I believe that several people were riding the coat tails of our hard working Dr. Sievers. And, some were manipulating and using her for their personal gain. Actions just before and just after her murder speak loudly to me. LS posting on Facebook to be sure to watch her on Good Morning America! MS trying to find a like minded doctor to keep the business going - and please keep coming to see LS.

My understanding is that Teresa felt that there were other doctors who didn't have the advanced training in metabolic and nutritional medicine as well as board certification in anti-aging and functional medicine who attempted to present themselves as "Holistic" doctors, trained and board certified in these specialty disciplines. That irritated her to some degree because she put in many extra years to gain these recognized credentials - but more importantly, doctors who didn't have the credentials could inadvertently give "bad" information. I know we spoke about this as it related to functional medicine and bio-identical hormones on a few occasions. So I don't believe she was talking about Frank. In fact, I only ever heard good things about Frank and Sandra as people - even if professionally, they didn't fit the needs of the new path she was taking anymore or didn't accomplish what was needed in the office.

And by the way, when I heard KW mention that MS made her uncomfortable, as if he was coming on to her - in addition to saying "quirky" (a nice way of saying inappropriate) things to her it fit 100%! with what I know to be true about MS and how he was with many of Teresa's friends, colleagues etc..... So gross and so disrespectful. And as I said before, I saw this behavior first hand.
AR, because LS is not a formally trained doctor, psychologist, or even trained at a College-level. Why do you think Teresa was accepting of her as an integral part of her business?

Do you think she saw LS as a refreshing addition, had different insights, and melded well with TS' holistic approach to medicine?

I find it curious that MS didn't LLC the new office name, "East Meets West," as per LS' interview. He was all over that LLC (tax shelter?) type of thing. I feel like if he knew for sure that was going to happen, he would have had an LLC registered ASAP. Maybe LS and TS didn't tell him? Maybe not? Who knows...

Maybe he knew she wouldn't live long enough for that to happen...

Misunderstanding. CR's mom had MERSA at one time, so he recognized that when AW's daughter Chelsea was in hospital with it, she had been shooting up the meth, not snorting it as she had told him when he had confronted her.

More commonalities amongst these people: meth, needles, guy named Jimmy ...

If Chelsea overdosed at her boyfriend's house as previously reported, it was someone named Jimmy. What are the odds that there would be two Jimmy's at around the same age in CWW's life? CWW who had been convicted of manufacturing meth.

So, Chelsea dies in March and when did TSho start seeing JRR? She was 10 weeks preggers in the first week of July?

Small world right??? At least for them. I was surprised to hear that JR and AW's daughter dated. But I also remember on his Facebook PM's he said he lost the love of his life in a car wreck. I wonder if he was talking about Chelsea but making up a new scenerios of her passing?

ETA: scratch that thought. I now seem to remember him saying it was about a year and a half ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back