VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I think I can help out with this. I had previously noticed on Nicole's FB page, that the poster who Nicole referred to jokingly as "mom" (for posting a mom-like comment under one of the pictures on Nicole's timeline), has a FB profile which lists her as working at the Au Bon Pain at V. Tech. They seemed to have a close relationship, (maybe an aunt or family friend?) and maybe Nicole visited her on campus when she was working. When I went back to double check before writing this post, I noticed that this individual's profile is still up, but she is no longer listed as Nicole's FB friend.

Just a thought and I hope this helps. Please let me know if this type of post is allowed, I'm new here. I joined because the cold blooded evil of this case has really gotten to me.

I'm pretty sure that woman is a friend of her moms or something. She referred to her as mom once joking-- but then later as sister. If I'm not mistaken she is the woman I saw walking into the courthouse with NLS mom before the funeral on Thursday.
And yes. She works there per her profile so we are talking about the same person.
And also-- she only loves 1.5 miles from the campus - and Main Street. It would not be crazy to see her walking around and in and out of places.

In this article posted upthread, the Roanoke times, alludes near the end of the article that he only had an online relationship with Nicole. It doesn't say it explicitly, but sure implies it. So he killed her because she was threatening to expose all those inappropriate websites where there were many, many participants? The "inappropriate relationship" was all online, on public social media websites?

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_c3087e38-4c85-5adf-b2c5-063176aa7462.html

That's what makes me wonder if NK's real boyfriend is the one who had the inappropriate physical relationship with NL, and if NK enlisted DE's help in luring NL into a trap, because NK wanted revenge. To me, that kind of jealousy might elicit such a brutal crime, whereas no other motive being discussed makes sense.

I'm pretty sure that woman is a friend of her moms or something. She referred to her as mom once joking-- but then later as sister. If I'm not mistaken she is the woman I saw walking into the courthouse with NLS mom before the funeral on Thursday.
And yes. She works there per her profile so we are talking about the same person.
And also-- she only loves 1.5 miles from the campus - and Main Street. It would not be crazy to see her walking around and in and out of places.

I totally agree. I do think though that Nicole's "relationship" with DE was conducted online, not in person. Up until the 27th, that is. In my opinion only.

I haven't been online in a few days due to my cell and Mac keyboard going at the same time. Am very sad to see the latest news articles.

A few days ago there were multiple articles of adult men /juvenile female articles. Something is seriously wrong.

I feel that every college, high school and middle school in the US needs to have an assembly to address this right now, as it is fresh.

In this article posted upthread, the Roanoke times, alludes near the end of the article that he only had an online relationship with Nicole. It doesn't say it explicitly, but sure implies it. So he killed her because she was threatening to expose all those inappropriate websites where there were many, many participants? The "inappropriate relationship" was all online, on public social media websites?

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_c3087e38-4c85-5adf-b2c5-063176aa7462.html

They could have been sending private messages, texting, skyping or facetiming as well. Without having met in person.

I do not feel in my gut she had a boyfriend. I also do not feel she would have gotten involved in a murder plot with another man- if she had a boyfriend. Additionally, while I think the plot is dark-- I do think we are going to find that it is somewhat simple minded for lack of a better term at the end of the day.
And that we just don't know all the details yet that LEay know. Or they are still trying to figure it out. What floors me is:
Why did they go to two walmarts? Cburg And the other?
I read that DEs family has a cabin close to the site they left her?
If you were toting on a child online- would you use your real photo?
Why in so many photos does it appear that NL has a busted lip? In different photos they appear in different places.
I do think there was inappropriate relations more than holding hands.
I wonder what her family life was really like. I keep coming back to this in my mind when trying to determine answers.
What made a upper middle class girl who seemed somewhat normal- cut herself and want to commit suicide. Could just be mental Illness. But maybe more.
What was NLS life like that she had so much time on her hands.
I thought I read she lived with both her mom and granddad? Is that correct?
I re watched the video of DE and he is without a doubt one of those people I can hardly stand to be in the same room with. A know it all. Quick in his feet and with a sharp smart lip I bet. His personality is unsettling. I ca see why he has not ma y people stepping up.
Criminal records for all involved or not involved which we can't discuss of course. But I would be interested to see all this. I think there is one common thing to all of these kids--- and I'm starting to wonder if it is all the same thing. And perhaps they met in a group that supports this?

Someone here mentioned a while ago that in one of his messages to Nicole, he asked what her favorite flower was and she said "roses" and he said that he will bring her some.....was that an old message from Dec or early Jan, or was it the same night of her abduction and murder? If it is an older message, then it sounds like he either planned to see her or it was just part of the grooming-luring. Then again, she seemed to like reporting about him, so if she had had a tryst, which included roses, she probably would have posted it somewhere. Hopefully, LE knows the scoop. JMO

interview about DE:

Eisenhauer's success as a track star caught the eye of Alex Malycke. "I liked his attitude. He was very upbeat, very knowledgeable, very personable, very accommodating, almost like an ambassador from Virginia Tech," Malycke said.

The two bonded on the course, first meeting in September. Malycke says he replaced Eisenhauer in the November 6, 2015 Hokie Open after Eisenhauer hurt his ankle.

He says Eisenhauer taught him where to pickup speed and slow down before the race. "For about an hour he showed me how to negotiate the turns, how to get around the duck pond quick," Malycke said. "I think he did a good job explaining how to get around the course." Malycke ran unattached from any college team and came in last. He says Eisenhauer was a humble leader and someone who was a good sport. "You could always count on him at the very end of the race to be a great sportsman and give high fives to every single competitor all the way to the last runner," Malycke said.

Malycke says the story doesn't add up. He says he and several other people have pitched in to help Eisenhauer post bail.

No bond hearing has been set.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/dav...the-course-cross-country-runner-says/37845942

I haven't been online in a few days due to my cell and Mac keyboard going at the same time. Am very sad to see the latest news articles.

A few days ago there were multiple articles of adult men /juvenile female articles. Something is seriously wrong.

I feel that every college, high school and middle school in the US needs to have an assembly to address this right now, as it is fresh.

Well, this is all new territory, keeping slightly older men away from slightly younger women. This is the way it's always been done in the past - a man is older (by several years) than the woman he courts and marries.

We're in new territory, the last few generations, where this is no longer the way we want things done. For the sake of the girls.

Never mind, I had it backwards:

"After Nicole's body was found, police found Keepers at her boyfriend's house and searched the premises. She allegedly sent Eisenhauer a text message warning: "POLICE."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/04/us/virginia-tech-girl-killed-keepers-bail-denied/

Yes, I am confused. She has to have a different boyfriend. Maybe there is a 3rd person?

Here's what I'm wondering. Natalie lived off campus, but in a dorm (college-run) right? Could one of her "roommates" have been a guy and media is turning that into her "boyfriend"? Also, can someone post the link to the article stating that she told her roommate what had happened with Nicole and the murder? I don't remember seeing that, and I'm not sure I give it credence.

That's what makes me wonder if NK's real boyfriend is the one who had the inappropriate physical relationship with NL, and if NK enlisted DE's help in luring NL into a trap, because NK wanted revenge. To me, that kind of jealousy might elicit such a brutal crime, whereas no other motive being discussed makes sense.

That's an interesting thought but I think that would have come out by now. Also, I really can't see DE agreeing to murder a child because of some other guy's inappropriate relationship with her.

I have a question regarding KIK-- looking for insight.
Why is KIK to blame for this?
Why are they being scrutinized?
Is KIK expected to do the job of parents?
I'm going to say this and I do not mean any disrespect at all... But I would be remiss to not be open and voice my thoughts on how blame seems to be spread to all sorts of channels when something like this happens. Social media, groups, schools, neighbors, etc. when did it become someone else's job to raise and mentor our kids? And when is it alright to disagree- especially in the event of tragedy like this.
We have seen NUMEROUS inappropriate sites, threads, discussions and comments by the very naive and confused victim. And I truly feel sadness in my heart that she was so desperately looking for fullfiment. But what confuses me-- is that she didn't appear to be starving for affection from friends or the community...: but boys/men. And before blame keeps getting thrashed on everyone else... I'm left wondering if her parents saw these signs? Vulgar posts? Cries on social for acceptance from boys/men. Did she get help?
Nobody has never not experienced some sort of bullying. Esp at that age. You have to be a Barbie doll at that point in your life for the boys to start looking. But it appears on all accounts she had friends and such. So define the bullying. Just a few pre puberty boys who act stupid? That was a quick five minute discussion with my parents. Is that ok to allow our 13 year old to not regularly attend school? Not seek help for them or provide guidance and teach them how to rise above this?
I think kids coming up now don't get the same speech most of us 30 something and over got from our parents. Coming up a lot of us were raised with the theory of "this is life, a stage, it will pass" "how can I help you get through this" " I understand your pain-- but you cannot use this as a crutch to miss school, underachieve, disregard rules and authority" etc. I see a lot of excuses as to why the mentality may have been what it was--- but I've heard nothing pertaining to what may have been done to provide the necessary guidance to move on, build and grow from it.
I hope this comes of right-- as my heart is huge. And my empathy towards others often leads me to be a push over.... But I have a hard time understanding why what appears to be lack of a solid foundation at home becomes the fault of everyone else in the community and now social media and law enforcement.
I'm so behind here, but if this post was a book I'd gladly read it. It touches on so many relevant points. I would like to thank every single one you made. Ty,ty,ty,ty,ty,and etc.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Here's what I'm wondering. Natalie lived off campus, but in a dorm (college-run) right? Could one of her "roommates" have been a guy and media is turning that into her "boyfriend"? Also, can someone post the link to the article stating that she told her roommate what had happened with Nicole and the murder? I don't remember seeing that, and I'm not sure I give it credence.

No- she lived in Lee. On campus.

I have never seen anything credible that she told anyone including any roommates. That was mentioned by ex journalist who also claimed she was killed at the Duck Pond and buried in her blanket, both of which are now proven untrue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK :welcome:

Lack of blood at scene.............amazing no one found much? could it be she froze to death before the actual stabbing? Does low temp make blood thicken?

Some colleges don't allow first year students to have a car. I guess VT is an exception? As far as I can tell, NK didn't have a car.

As for why DE had a car, per VT's website,

"
Yes, freshmen are permitted to have a car, although it is not necessary. The Blacksburg Transit (BT) bus system circulates on campus continuously, and travels to local shopping areas as well as apartment complexes. Students ride free by showing their Virginia Tech ID (the cost is included in the comprehensive fees) to any destination in the local area. For more information about bringing a car to campus, visit www.parking.vt.edu."

This may have been mentioned. Is it possible Nicole killed herself with pills or asphyxiation or something, and then the creepy college kids stabbed her after she was dead? The whole thing could have been planned by the three of them. Poor Nicole was suicidal according to her social media. NK and DE would have had the "thrill" of stabbing her (oh, that's dreadful to write!) without actually being her killers. They're still awful people, but it might explain why they *both say* they weren't there when she died, and why DE said the truth will set him free.

ETA could explain why we haven't heard about a bloody crime scene?

I too have been thinking that's a possibility.

It certainly will be very interesting to know how far into the dark web these two went. Or if either one of them were into sadism.

I am also interested in knowing if they also went to sites that talk about serial killers in glowing terms as if they are heroes. Or even how to stab someone with a knife for it to be lethal. The internet is good for a lot of things but it has a lot of bad things that can be found on it as well even how to murder someone or how to troll for victims.

I think LE will get the mother lode on these two when they delve into their computers closely. They said DE stayed in his room a lot and I bet most of the time he was on the web probably up to no good.

IMO

All good observations, OBE! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members