GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #2

what struck me as being so off about the drawing vs James actual photos was the thick curly head of hair which appears to be a bit long in the drawing.

But when you look at the photo of James VanCallis, up front above his forehead his hair is longer and curlier than the sides and back appear to be. So particularly if seen while wearing a helmet or when his hair was suffering from "helmet head' after removing one, I can see someone think all his hair is actually the length of that apparently longer and curlier portion up front.

I have also never seen a sketch that is a dead ringer for the sought perp.

Jurors continue deliberations in VanCallis murder trial

Oralandar Brand-Williams The Detroit News 10:23 a.m. EST February 8, 2016

Jurors started their second day of deliberations Monday in the murder trial of James VanCallis, the man charged in the killing of 14-year-old April Millsap whose body was found nearly two years ago along a popular Macomb County nature trail.

The jury, consisting of six women and six men, began their deliberations shortly after 9 a.m. Monday to determine if VanCallis is guilty of the girl’s murder. The trial was held in Macomb County Circuit Court.

Jurors deliberated Friday for about three hours and asked for photos and videos of VanCallis’ motorcycle and other exhibits presented during the trial, including the cellphone records for both the victim and VanCallis...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne.../02/08/james-vancallis-murder-trial/80001450/

Watch live: Verdict reading in trial of man charged with killing April Millsap

By Local 4 - ClickOnDetroit news staff

Posted: 1:48 PM, February 08, 2016

Updated: 1:59 PM, February 08, 2016

MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. - A jury has reached a verdict in the trial of James VanCallis, the man charged with killing Armada teen April Millsap.

The jury had been deliberating since Friday. The verdict is expected to be read about 2:15 p.m. Monday...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...harged-with-killing-armada-teen-april-millsap

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne.../02/08/james-vancallis-murder-trial/80001450/

GUilty!

Jameson Cook ‏@JamesonCook 40s41 seconds ago
VanCallis guilty all counts. No react from him

does anyone know if this is a possible death penalty case?

RIP April. No one should lose their life the way you did, sweet baby. May JVC rot, rot, rot.

I would have been completely shocked if they did not find him guilty. But thankful they did.

I am also glad there is no death penalty where he lives so that he will be forgotten about and millions of dollars won't be wasted on him.

I am so pleased with this verdict. My heart hurts for his son. He is a victim in all this too. Imagine knowing your father did that to your peer and schoolmate

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Yes, the family members of folks like him also suffer horribly. There was a good series on TV last year, can't recall the name of it now, but it was hosted by the daughter of a serial killer (can't remember his name either!!) and she went around the country meeting with family members of people who had committed horrific crimes. They all were very traumatized by what their family members had done.

That series is called "Monster in my family"-here is the first episode, the others can be found searching with the similar criteria:

[video=youtube;zuVFkV-Habs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuVFkV-Habs[/video]

Yes, the family members of folks like him also suffer horribly. There was a good series on TV last year, can't recall the name of it now, but it was hosted by the daughter of a serial killer (can't remember his name either!!) and she went around the country meeting with family members of people who had committed horrific crimes. They all were very traumatized by what their family members had done.

A just verdict. I can't tell you how sick I was to see the tracking of the GPS in her phone, I kept imagining her running or being dragged all over.

A just verdict. I can't tell you how sick I was to see the tracking of the GPS in her phone, I kept imagining her running or being dragged all over.

Yes, this was quite disturbing. I can only imagine how her family would have felt having to see that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back