ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the parents didn't return together from the Silver Dollar?

What if one stayed behind and maybe got a ride back with someone from the Silver Dollar. The parent who was supposed to be returning to the campsite with Deorr didn't bring him back. The fact that Deorr wasn't with them wasn't discovered until 8:00 a.m. perhaps by the Ggp and his friend or perhaps by the other parent. In this case Deorr wouldn't be anywhere on the mountain. Just wondering...

I think I may have asked this (or something like this) before....Can LE or Klein be 100% CERTAIN DeOrr is NOT alive withOUT finding him?

What if the parents didn't return together from the Silver Dollar?

What if one stayed behind and maybe got a ride back with someone from the Silver Dollar. The parent who was supposed to be returning to the campsite with Deorr didn't bring him back. The fact that Deorr wasn't with them wasn't discovered until 8:00 a.m. perhaps by the Ggp and his friend or perhaps by the other parent. In this case Deorr wouldn't be anywhere on the mountain. Just wondering...

We don't know who was and who wasn't at the Silver Dollar so I am not going to waste my brain energy on possible SD scenarios.

When my kids were teens behaving badly, or talking in church, I have given them looks that would frighten most criminals! However, never did I give them 'that look' when they were small no matter what happened.

MOO

It's quite possible that JM was not giving "that look" to DeOrr. Cameras catch people all the time with expressions that mean nothing. Look at all the trashy gossip magazine covers in the checkout line at the super market! She may have gas pains for all we know! :) While the photo may be accurate, we can't know JM's feelings toward her child based on one photo. And the same is true of loving photos. JMO

When my kids were teens behaving badly, or talking in church, I have given them looks that would frighten most criminals! However, never did I give them 'that look' when they were small no matter what happened.

MOO

I'm going to give JM the benefit of the doubt on this one. Some people are not able to control their facial expressions. From a young age teachers commented to my parents that when I disagreed with something I shot them that "if looks could kill" facial expression. I have no knowledge of when I do it and have to work hard to keep from doing it in certain business situations. Children are definitely not always perfect and I'm sure I shot my children "that look" from time to time.

I think we talked about this before, but IMO Jessica has a bit of a Resting *advertiser censored* Face (RBF) or B****Y Resting Face (BRF) . She often looks unhappy or has a facial expression that shows contempt. IMO

Re BBM
Besides the other theories which indicate Deorr may not be alive anymore, I have considered this theory too in the very beginning. It is possible that for whatever reason they decided to allow another adult to care for the boy. Maybe even permantly let another adult have the boy.

Maybe he was too much to handle for them and maybe another adult approached them offering to raise him as their own. And maybe they tossed around ideas and came up with a plan.

Remember the Sheriff even said to be on the lookout for someone who all of a sudden has a new boy with them.

If something like that happened then I think whoever has him was probably going to move away from the area because I doubt they would want to live near there because someone would eventually spot the boy. So if that theory has any possibility then I think the person moved out of the area right around the time of the boys disappearance.

Wonder if we can lookup moving records of people that once lived near them and then moved out of state around that time.

bbm

The *sheriff said that? Do you have a link? (I'm not disbelieving or challenging you. I misremembered that as being said by someone else.)

I'm going to give JM the benefit of the doubt on this one. Some people are not able to control their facial expressions. From a young age teachers commented to my parents that when I disagreed with something I shot them that "if looks could kill" facial expression. I have no knowledge of when I do it and have to work hard to keep from doing it in certain business situations. Children are definitely not always perfect and I'm sure I shot my children "that look" from time to time.

I think we talked about this before, but IMO Jessica has a bit of a Resting *advertiser censored* Face (RBF) or B****Y Resting Face (BRF) . She often looks unhappy or has a facial expression that shows contempt. IMO

LOL

Sorry I am getting a chuckle from this but I honestly did not know this was a real condition until just recently when I was watching The Bachelorette and there was a girl that had a natural frown IMO. She was a nice girl but lots of people noticed and then they brought out the Grumpy Cat.

So it is a real condition some people do have. And some cats too. :)

http://www.grumpycats.com/

[video=youtube;C5wFJHWmeHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5wFJHWmeHw[/video]

bbm

The *sheriff said that? Do you have a link? (I'm not disbelieving or challenging you. I misremembered that as being said by someone else.)

I think that comment came from Vilt when he was pushing the abduction theory.

bbm

I could have sworn the Sheriff indicated that but you could be right that maybe it was someone else like one of the PIs or something. I will try to find out where I saw it mentioned.

I could have sworn the Sheriff indicated that but you could be right that maybe it was someone else like one of the PIs or something. I will try to find out where I saw it mentioned.

Thanks! I'm honestly not sure -- I am quite possibly just not remembering correctly. And my google-fu is not up to par, so I'm not finding it.

It is a pretty common thing for law enforcement to say when a child is abducted. I've seen it many times before.

Why did JM say in the first interview who would do thia to us knowing how much he means to us? Makes it sound like they suspected someone they might know under some undisclosed circumstance would abduct the baby for retribution of some kind. just throwing this into the mix..

Why did JM say in the first interview who would do thia to us knowing how much he means to us? Makes it sound like they suspected someone they might know under some undisclosed circumstance would abduct the baby for retribution of some kind. just throwing this into the mix..

IMO, she said that because she was trying to garner sympathy and sell the abduction theory to the public to take eyes off of her and DK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm... I wonder if VDK's lawyer advices him not to be on social media? I was very surprised to see him comment on the bookmarked story at the top of the page.

https://www.facebook.com/missingdeorr/

And this brings me to one of my biggest issues with this case. After mostly going silent for months here is dad to defend himself on freaking FB. In my mind if I knew my son was missing and there were no answers I would be using my small bit of fame to push awareness for my son. I would barely care what people thought of me because it would be about finding my son. This goes all the way back to that first train wreck of an interview. It was amazing how much dad rambled on about NOTHING. His son was missing for 3 days and he used his 15 minutes to talk about virtually nothing important or useful to finding his son. Mom could barely get in a word but when she did it was equally useless. IMHO all I've heard from both of them are confusing useless stories, praise of failed searches, alibi building, and extreme sensitivity about "what people think" about them.

On a side note, mom has a severe face at times but it's more just fuel for the fire. For what it's worth dad seems like a pleasant faced individual yet I feel whatever has happened to the toddler is on both of their shoulders. I guess what I'm saying is looks can be deceiving, I judge VDK and JM based on their words/actions because faces are just masks.

I see where you are coming from though. Idk how to bold the word KNOWING using Tapatalk but to me if one knows how much that would hurt somebody, that would imply they also would have to KNOW the parents of the baby they are taking. Idk how much weight I can put on her choice of words though, under the circumstances. Especially if she were trying to push the abduction theory.

don't disagree with you, apparition...and very much share your frustration.

Aside, I can't find on the media thread a written transcript of IR's interview...can anyone help on this? I know it was posted on one of the gazillion threads as well. thanks!

And this brings me to one of my biggest issues with this case. After mostly going silent for months here is dad to defend himself on freaking FB. In my mind if I knew my son was missing and there were no answers I would be using my small bit of fame to push awareness for my son. I would barely care what people thought of me because it would be about finding my son. This goes all the way back to that first train wreck of an interview. It was amazing how much dad rambled on about NOTHING. His son was missing for 3 days and he used his 15 minutes to talk about virtually nothing important or useful to finding his son. Mom could barely get in a word but when she did it was equally useless. IMHO all I've heard from both of them are confusing useless stories, praise of failed searches, alibi building, and extreme sensitivity about "what people think" about them.

On a side note, mom has a severe face at times but it's more just fuel for the fire. For what it's worth dad seems like a pleasant faced individual yet I feel whatever has happened to the toddler is on both of their shoulders. I guess what I'm saying is looks can be deceiving, I judge VDK and JM based on their words/actions because faces are just masks.

You are oh so right!

Two thumbs up.

JMO.

bbm

SB: All right. Unfortunately, the child is a small, young child who looks like every other 2 ½ year old boy with blonde hair, so if you know of a family that you think you see a child that looks similar, um, and they didn’t have a child before, then call my office, but if you see a child you think resembles him, call the local law enforcement. Get them involved. They can contact me. They can get uh information from my office as far as uh height, weight, hair color

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Timelines-and-Maps-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot/page2

bbm

I went ahead and removed that part from my post as I could not find where the Sheriff said that and the more I thought about it I may have remembered that from one of the interviews or the PIs so I just removed it since it wasn't that important to the point of the post.

Thanks for helping clarify because I definitely dont want to state anything that is not correct. This case is confusing enough as it is. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu