2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBC article indicates it is CWW that did.

Hallelujah!

Yes, from NBC-2 - We're also learning Sievers' childhood friend, Curtis Wayne Wright, pleaded guilty to second degree murder in the death of Dr. Teresa Sievers

I wonder if TS's family knew so they could be ready to take the girls?

Omg!!!!!

Finally!!!!!!

*AmazonRain.............I know you are happy about this as well as Teresa's family. I wonder where the girls are.

:happydance:

Does this mean no deal for JRR? Could CWW have put the hammer in JR's hands in his story?

what?????

Yes! CWW broke down and took a plea for 2nd degree as per NBC-2. MS is already in the car and on his way downtown. NBC2 will be on in just a few minutes. Look for a live stream.

AND JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED.... Mark Siever's is arrested
Mark Sievers, the husband of slain Bonita Springs doctor Teresa Sievers, was taken into custody at his home Friday after a warrant was issued for his arrest.
One of the men previously charged, Curtis Wright, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in exchange for a 25-year sentence. Wright signed a plea deal on Feb. 19 and formally pleaded guilty Friday in front of Judge Bruce Kyle.
Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott will hold a news conference is scheduled for 4:45 p.m.
Wright confessed to killing Teresa Sievers and will have a sentencing hearing on May 31. He has agreed to provide substantial cooperation in the case against Mark Sievers.
Teresa Sievers was found dead in her home last June after returning, alone, from a family vacation.
Another Missouri man, Jimmy Rodgers, is also in the Lee County Jail on a second-degree murder charge in connection with her death.
Wright is a childhood friend of Mark Sievers, and previously released investigation documents have suggested Mark Sievers was the mastermind of a murder-for-hire scheme.

I wonder how he will look in the green dress

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...61-5dcc-4702-e053-0100007ffde9-370302511.html
Mark Sievers, husband of slain Bonita Springs doctor, arrested
February 26, 2016
Posted: 3:43 p.m.
Updated: 3:53 p.m.
Mark Sievers has been arrested in connection with the death of his wife, Dr. Teresa Sievers, and his childhood friend, Curtis "Wayne" Wright Jr. has pleaded guilty to a second-degree murder charge, law enforcement sources said Friday.
Wright, who will be sentenced at a later undetermined date, will receive 25 years in prison under terms of his plea agreement. He must provide "substantial assistance" to prosecutors as part of the agreement.

HOLY CR@P!!!!! I just saw the header.....need to read the threads now! FINALLY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle