SIDEBAR #59 - Travis Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - haven't seen YESorNO... :waiting:

So here's another quiz!

QuizTime.jpg

Since most of you seem to have dogs - and I've had dogs in the past (mostly German Shepherds) - so here's one for all you dog lovers! :D

How Much Do You Really Love Your Dog!
dog-smiley.gif

Link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/do-you-love-your-dog#.ag1z509Xvb

And my answer:
You got: Maximum Dog Love

Your dog love is SO REAL. Your love for your dog is REAL LOVE. You’ve proved it. You and your dog really belong to together. It’s meant to be.

computer-aww-smiley.gif
But I knew that! :)

Found this picture - so cute - I want one!

BabyDonkey.jpg

Flowers for ALL!!
flower-smiley.gif
and for the east coast :snowball:
Definitely :spring: here! They say rain tonight and Sunday night, but I don't think so...

:seeya:

There was no doubt. MAXIMIUM DOG LOVER here!

Cute little donkey there, Niner. If he can be quiet in the mornings, I will take one, too

Was catching up and reading some of Yes/No links. This small Kangaroo/Mouse from pakistan is the cutest thing. LOL

http://mic-26-1074425974-yahoopartn...69/the-baluchistan-pygmy-jerboa-is-half-mouse

Also read about the Black Panthers which reminded me of a special I recently saw on Public Television about the Black Panthers. It was a documentary and it really helped me learn about how they got started and why they formed. It was real interesting and they had actual Black Panther members from that time doing some of the interviews.
I learned a lot about them that I had not known about before. They had some of the same concerns back then that we just recently saw with the police shootings of minorities.
It was a well done documentary and it helped me see their side of things.
They also did a lot of good by helping to feed the poor and hungry.

The Kangaroo/Mouse reminded me that I have to get some pictures of our new baby chickens we just got at Atwoods. We decided to try to raise some chickens to give some friends to the 1 Guinea bird that survived all the predators.

The baby chickens are the cutest things. We ended up getting an even dozen.
So instead of a dozen eggs we got a dozen baby chickens. :)

They are in the spare bedroom in a box with a heat lamp over the box. We will keep them inside until it gets warm enough for them to be transferred outside to the chicken coop we have. We have so many predators around our yard that it is tough to protect them so we hope they will learn to sleep in the coop at night this summer. We can close the door on it if they will learn to sleep in there.

Within a week I will be sure to get some pictures of them and share here with everyone.

Hope all are well. I'm behind reading because I've been watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix. I'm on season 3 and it's fantastic!

Hey Spell...I'm cheap too! but my niece subscribed for her two daughters. One of them was playing with my phone last week and put their account on my phone so I'm a user on their account. They had one available spot and gave it to me! Nice gift. I think I'm gonna watch sons of anarchy next.
Here are my great nieces. They love their Aunt Wag!
585c91ffcd73b2e52f61b8a4bbafbad9.jpg

1993 - Six people were killed and more than a thousand injured in New York City. A van packed with a 1,210-pound bomb exploded in the parking garage underneath the World Trade Center. The explosion left a gigantic crater 200 feet wide and caused over 591 million dollars in damage. Fourteen of his followers and Dr. Sheik Omar Abdul Rahman were accused of the bombing.

[video=youtu;tnmBIjVMDcc]http://youtu.be/tnmBIjVMDcc[/video]

I'm in a ***** and gripe mood. Men don't understand these, and they will never learn to just shut up, give appropriate facial expressions, and not any advice.

[video=youtu;JyaxcvHSyZY]http://youtu.be/JyaxcvHSyZY[/video]

I've wanted to share somethings with some of you. It gives a lot of food for thought. This is Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, also known as the Harbinger man, speaking before the United Nations last April.

[video=youtu;3GZ4CVmOrVU]http://youtu.be/3GZ4CVmOrVU[/video]

Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast Guest Speaker Rabbi Jonathan Cahn... Jan 21, 2013

[video=youtu;1mhRBOKb_6I]http://youtu.be/1mhRBOKb_6I[/video]

There are parallel between Israel and America.

I am the : Maximum Dog Lover

Your dog love is SO REAL. Your love for your dog is REAL LOVE. You’ve proved it. You and your dog really belong to together. It’s meant to be.

The one that I could not do was let my dog kill and eat people and iffy on going prison; left it blank!

Hey Spell...I'm cheap too! but my niece subscribed for her two daughters. One of them was playing with my phone last week and put their account on my phone so I'm a user on their account. They had one available spot and gave it to me! Nice gift. I think I'm gonna watch sons of anarchy next.

Beautiful girls and they twins?

Hatfield, yes! do post pics of your new chicks....peep, peep. Nothing like fresh eggs, I buy fresh egg from a high school boy who raises them, $2 a dozen. Can't beat that!

Good Morning Friends ~ SMILE :) I've shared my sweetest smile to all of you because I love you all ...

Yesterday as I was driving home I was thinking, wonder how much they got done with the shower? Imagine my surprise when I pulled in the drive and the were putting in new steps going up the deck...WHAT?!?! DH decided we needed new steps and had them do that instead of tearing out the old tub/shower. They will start on it Monday.

Have you ever read a book that you could not wait too read and when you finished it, you was disappointed?

Pretty (and generous/helpful) young ladies. I really like their dresses.

I am "Maximum Dog Lover" too. :loveyou: But I didn't really care much for those last three or four questions :scared: :hills:

CJ, thanks for that cucumber radish salad recipe, I've made one very close to that using only cucumbers and onions and a little chopped red pepper, but the radishes would ad a whole different element. Yummy, I'm looking forward to trying it. :eat: :skip:

Morning all! :wave:

Wagara - your nieces look like twins! Nice pix!

Today in February:
27 Polar Bear Day

PolarBear.jpg

27 No Brainer Day - this day is for me!

NoBrainer.jpg

Okay - off to do some errands! Need to send my Juan book to MistyM - and than ILikeToBendPages is next on the list!!! :book:

Juan's Book Sharing list:
1. MistyM
2. ILikeToBendPages
3. Back to Niner

Later! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors