SIDEBAR #59 - Travis Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
1943 - Battle of the Bismarck Sea: Australian and American air forces devastate Japanese navy convoy.

[video=youtu;KecIdlEAKhU]http://youtu.be/KecIdlEAKhU[/video]

Dasiymae and Gigi, I know you both have an interest in Israel like me, and I've been "Studying to shew thyself approved" about the reason for the Holocaust.

Do you know what is on the Arch of Titus? A relief showing Roman soldiers carrying spoils from the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. The Colosseum was financed by the plundered booty from the Jewish Revolt. Vespasian faced a serious deficit when he became emperor, but the spoils of war from Judea—the riches of the Temple treasury, the golden vessels from the Temple, the seized personal treasures of Jewish citizens and the sale of the Jewish captives themselves—provided enormous wealth for the emperor and the plundering army commanded by his son Titus. The conquest of Judea fund the most recognizable structure of imperial Rome. Jesus told His disciples what would happen to Jerusalem after His rejection and death by the Jews, and it happened just as He said.

slide07.jpg

Way back in the Book of Leviticus, God tells what will happen to the Jews when they rejected Jesus.
Leviticus 26:33 - I will scatter you among the nations and will draw out my sword and pursue you. Your land will be laid waste, and your cities will lie in ruins.

And He also speaks of the Diaspora, and the regathering.
Isaiah 66:8 Who has ever seen anything as strange as this? Who ever heard of such a thing? Has a nation ever been born in a single day? Has a country ever come forth in a mere moment? But by the time Jerusalem's birth pains begin, her children will be born. This happened in May 1948 when the nation of Israel was "born" in one day.

Do you know where the seat of Satan is spoken of in the Book of Revelations? This all leads to Adolf Hitler and the Holocaust

Dasiymae and Gigi, I know you both have an interest in Israel like me, and I've been "Studying to shew thyself approved" about the reason for the Holocaust.

Do you know what is on the Arch of Titus? A relief showing Roman soldiers carrying spoils from the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. The Colosseum was financed by the plundered booty from the Jewish Revolt. Vespasian faced a serious deficit when he became emperor, but the spoils of war from Judea—the riches of the Temple treasury, the golden vessels from the Temple, the seized personal treasures of Jewish citizens and the sale of the Jewish captives themselves—provided enormous wealth for the emperor and the plundering army commanded by his son Titus. The conquest of Judea fund the most recognizable structure of imperial Rome. Jesus told His disciples what would happen to Jerusalem after His rejection and death by the Jews, and it happened just as He said.

View attachment 90117

Way back in the Book of Leviticus, God tells what will happen to the Jews when they rejected Jesus.
Leviticus 26:33 - I will scatter you among the nations and will draw out my sword and pursue you. Your land will be laid waste, and your cities will lie in ruins.

And He also speaks of the Diaspora, and the regathering.
Isaiah 66:8 Who has ever seen anything as strange as this? Who ever heard of such a thing? Has a nation ever been born in a single day? Has a country ever come forth in a mere moment? But by the time Jerusalem's birth pains begin, her children will be born. This happened in May 1948 when the nation of Israel was "born" in one day.

Do you know where the seat of Satan is spoken of in the Book of Revelations? This all leads to Adolf Hitler and the Holocaust

Thanks, Pages

I am still learning and trying to come to terms with things. It is perplexing, to say the least.

Totally agree with "she's really a piece of work"! :laughing: My Huz settled me down after her message - BUT than I found out she left another message on my sister's phone - she doesn't answer her calls either :giggle: - And said that I was "butting" in to stuff that is not my business - said SHE will be picking up the ashes! Now - how in the heck is she going to do that - WE get to pay for his ashes - since we don't want him buried in a pauper's field - BUT she ain't getting anything from me. I and my siblings will be having a Skype call on Monday (Huz' birthday!) and will discuss this further. And my sister in Sweden did call her last night (before all these outrageous voice messages) and said GF was very cordial to her (sister) and GF was so optimistic about finding a job (2 interviews set up) and hoping she can stay where she is. And also GF is going to try and get little bro's death benefits and his Soc. Sec. stuff! She just doesn't seem to realize common law marriages are not legal in California. BUT I'm done actually talking to her - GF seems to have a better repoire (sp?) with sister in Sweden! :)

Just stopping by - and AGAIN no one here... :(

Oh - The Huz is feeling a LOT better now that the left side has been all drained! Another 1 1/2 liters - so total is 5 1/2 liters from left side - next week he'll have his right side drained, which doesn't have that fluid...

So - see you all tomorrow!

:seeya:
--------------
Hi Niner , Have you spoke to the funeral Director? If not run to your phone and call. Our ex-daughter in law threatened us over our sons body. I explained all to Director and he saved my mind fast. Ask him if she signed any papers . I'm In Ohio-- who pays gets the remains. Against all odds I will bet she has paid nothing, (thinks) you will send money for burial, she will take money, name a fake cemetery and take off like a big bird! I lived with people like her!! trust me. Tell the funeral Director YOU will send the money directly to the funeral home, want a receipt in return ,will pay to ship your brothers remains to you. piss on her. This aggravates me to no end. How can a piece of chit use a dead person like this. Anymore crap have a lawyer send her a threatening letter as to common law. Ohio dropped it years ago. Fill the Director in on what is going on. Trust me , He has heard worse.

Mine was shacking up!!! :seeya:

Nore, how are you feeling these days? Hope you are well!!!!

It is snowing here and we are supposed to get 1-3 inches. My car is in the shop so just as well. KCL is working hard on her book while in Washington State and I have had the privilege of reading several chapters. It is really really good. I am not just saying that because she is our friend either.

Niner, I am amazed at all the fluid they drained out of your DH pleural cavity! One side! So glad he is feeling better! Your brother's GF sounds like she has some issues and I hope you all can get some resolution. The SS people will be very happy to tell her she doesn't qualify unless she can provide a marriage certificate lol.

Dmacky! Thanks for getting my Best In Snow joke. My DD2 took that pic out front. That is her red Ram 2500 long bed truck that takes up most of my driveway lol. So glad to see you here as well as the Sievers case. What a hot mess that one is.

Pages! So glad you have pencils and markers for every room in your house and each car. You never know when you are going to need a certain color and just don't feel like going up to get it. Your Ascribing to my philosophy has made me feel so vedy vedy good Dahlink.

Spellbound, hope you feel better soon. Allergies already doesn't seem possible does it! I think YoNo is having the same problem, as well as her BW issues.

I can't wait for warm Florida sunshine and to go to the Winter Equestrian Festival! Enough of the wind and cold and rain and grey skies!

Nore, how are you feeling these days? Hope you are well!!!!

------------
Hi Zuri, Thank you for asking. I am feeling a lot better except for my legs and back. My back bends !I walk
like an old woman! Found out more about the anaphylaxis , had I known before I would have refused. Surprised
me a bit as our hospital is now connected to Case Western Reserve University. We had snow again overnight. I've been up
all night , cant sleep. Take care Sweetie...:loveyou:

Morning all! :wave: (except no ones here again...)

Nore said:
Hi Niner , Have you spoke to the funeral Director? If not run to your phone and call. Our ex-daughter in law threatened us over our sons body. I explained all to Director and he saved my mind fast. Ask him if she signed any papers . I'm In Ohio-- who pays gets the remains. Against all odds I will bet she has paid nothing, (thinks) you will send money for burial, she will take money, name a fake cemetery and take off like a big bird! I lived with people like her!! trust me. Tell the funeral Director YOU will send the money directly to the funeral home, want a receipt in return ,will pay to ship your brothers remains to you. piss on her. This aggravates me to no end. How can a piece of chit use a dead person like this. Anymore crap have a lawyer send her a threatening letter as to common law. Ohio dropped it years ago. Fill the Director in on what is going on. Trust me , He has heard worse.

Mine was shacking up!!! :seeya:

I did talk to the lady at the mortuary. Her bill was $350 (cut down from $650) and she only paid $40 towards that bill. (we all sent her $300 to help pay towards this!) and who knows WHAT she spent that on! Plus my two sisters gave her $100 at little bro's memorial. I believe GF DID find out that I called the mortuary looking for his ashes. The lady at the mortuary gave us 2 weeks to pay (and if we had problems, she said she'd give us 3 weeks). We all are going to discuss all this on our Skype on Monday, so we'll see what everyone agrees with! :)

Zuri - :snowball: and another one for Nore :snowball:

Hmmmm... no one here! Guess I'll go grocery shopping than!

Hope to "see" someone here later!

Morning all! :wave: (except no ones here again...)

I did talk to the lady at the mortuary. Her bill was $350 (cut down from $650) and she only paid $40 towards that bill. (we all sent her $300 to help pay towards this!) and who knows WHAT she spent that on! Plus my two sisters gave her $100 at little bro's memorial. I believe GF DID find out that I called the mortuary looking for his ashes. The lady at the mortuary gave us 2 weeks to pay (and if we had problems, she said she'd give us 3 weeks). We all are going to discuss all this on our Skype on Monday, so we'll see what everyone agrees with! :)

Zuri - :snowball: and another one for Nore :snowball:

Hmmmm... no one here! Guess I'll go grocery shopping than!

Hope to "see" someone here later!

Niner, if you are the one who pays, are you able to get the ashes? Unbelievable that she asked for money under the guise of paying the funeral home.

Hey!

Gosh! Where are you all?? It's Raining here! :skip:

Niner, if you are the one who pays, are you able to get the ashes? Unbelievable that she asked for money under the guise of paying the funeral home.

YES!! Talked with the lady at the mortuary today - we (sisters) decided we will be sending them the money and we are getting his ashes! Lady is sending us a 4-page form to me and other sister in the States, fill that out - sister will included a check $405 - that's plus the shipping, which will be to me. That poor lady at the mortuary had the WRATH of GF the other day!! LOL! I told the lady, don't worry about her, GF left me a nasty voice mail, she gets VERY dramatic! The lady told GF if she has proof she is little bro's WIFE and has power of attorney - give them to her - or otherwise don't call back!! Poor girl! At least she sounded young on the phone. Oh, and I told the lady, if GF happens to call back - don't tell her anything until the ashes have been shipped to me... :D

So - I believe we've taken care of that now! I am definitely awaiting other scream fest voice messages! :lol: :laughing: Sorry, but I DO have laugh at this weirdo woman! Otherwise, I'll get VERY pizzed! :)

Okay - no one here again.... :cry:

See you all tomorrow!

When a contractor tell you it will take 4 days on a shower...DON"T LISTEN!! Going on day 5 and 1/2 wall is tiled...one wall is so off the tiles will not line up center, soooo...rebuilding that wall, one day it rained so hard, could not plug in the saws (ok, I can understand that), yesterday they told us the new shower head and handle will need new plumbing...shall I go on? Houses built in the late 1800 are not built for fancy walk in shower makeovers. Been easier gut the entire bathroom and start new!

Still feeling miserable here with this darned stuffy nose and sneezing, soooo tired!

NINER .... I hate that you have had to go through all of this to get your brother's ashes, but am sure glad you are finally getting things to work out it seems. And good for you!!

Coffeej, our house is about the same age as yours and I foresee many troubles when we get to do our bath into a shower. Hope you have access to shower/bath somehow. My hubby would not be happy with sponge baths for more than a few days. Good luck .... Hope it gets done the way you WANT it!

Back to to bed I go .... laying down is darned miserable, though. Kleenex factory is making money off me this week.

Good Morning ~ it's the weekend. SMILE! Be positive, stay happy, don't let the negativity or drama of the world (or people) get you down.

Good for you Niner! Would not want you or your sisters being my enemy :giggle:

Spell ~ Hope you get feeling better real soon :) Our DD lives just about 2 miles from us and she has 2 bathrooms, so we go there for our showers. Yes! it's going the way I want it, just S-L-O-W with all the setbacks.

I took a few day away from life and just chilled, in a better mood and can face life again, even my shower woes. I just enjoyed doing what I wanted :)

Our sweet Lizzy gave herself a new hair cut!! LOL It's awful, her momma is taking her get it fixed today.

:grouphug: :loveyou:

Coffeej, bet your Lizzy is still cute as a button. And maybe she will become a hairstylist to the stars!

sniff, sniff, sneeeeeeeze, yucky allergies. Nothing is helping much, either. :mad:

Still feeling miserable here with this darned stuffy nose and sneezing, soooo tired!

NINER .... I hate that you have had to go through all of this to get your brother's ashes, but am sure glad you are finally getting things to work out it seems. And good for you!!

Coffeej, our house is about the same age as yours and I foresee many troubles when we get to do our bath into a shower. Hope you have access to shower/bath somehow. My hubby would not be happy with sponge baths for more than a few days. Good luck .... Hope it gets done the way you WANT it!

Back to to bed I go .... laying down is darned miserable, though. Kleenex factory is making money off me this week.

Spellbound, I really hope you feel better. There is an allergy symptom type cold virus going around. Yesterday I started with itchy eyes, sneezing, runny nose, watering eyes. I asked DH about possible allergies even though nothing is blooming. He said no, there was this type of cold virus going around.

I used a nasal spray, Benadryl last night and Allegra D and nasal spray today. Ugh. I had dropped my car off at the car dealership on Thursday and had to wait in the waiting area for a shuttle ride home. Sure enough. Bam. Cold virus.

I binge watched all 10 episodes of "House of Cards" and was left wanting more lol. I can't believe I now have to wait a year for the next episodes. I have no self control lol.

Good morning all! :wave:

coffeejunkie said:
snipped by me..
Good for you Niner! Would not want you or your sisters being my enemy :giggle:

No you would not! :giggle: Mess with my family, and you're toast! :D

Spellbound - hope you feel whole LOT better today!! :hug:

My Huz binge watched "House of Cards" too Zuri! That's exactly what he said - now he has wait a whole year for the next season...

Well... I "see" one person I've never seen on our Sidebar!
:seeya: JanIreland!! :welcome6: to the Sidebar!!

Okay - off to catch up on my DeOrr thread. After I read one page (100 posts on one page) there are TWO more pages, when I think I've caught up! :gaah: :lol:

See you all later! Stay well!

Oh - we had 2 inches of rain yesterday! :skip: and MORE coming later today - with rain and thunder storms! I don't like thunder storms too much - always a chance the electricity will go out! I really can't read :book: by candle light!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members