2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

Seems everyone having the same thoughts at the same time, and I'm too slow. :blushing:

I'm there with you. The first cleanup had to be after Friday 7/3, crime scene released per the documents. And before the pool party post funeral Monday 7/6, and before CK's visit on 7/7 Tuesday morning. Right? I'm stuck on the basic timeline. The commercial cleaners, per NIN, came Tuesday?

I'm there with you. The first cleanup had to be after Friday 7/3, crime scene released per the documents. And before the pool party post funeral Monday 7/6, and before CK's visit on 7/7 Tuesday morning. Right? I'm stuck on the basic timeline. The commercial cleaners, per NIN, came Tuesday?

I'm losing it, too many windows opened with different docs.

MS had already taken the girls on the Saturday evening (I think, will re-check) to 're-bond' with the house, before they even knew their mother had been murdered. They're in a family meeting being told about that on the Sunday, just as CK arrives around 1pm. So there had to have been a major clean up of the bloody sites before the girls were taken to the house. That leaves Fri/Sat morning/afternoon.

I'm pretty sure commercial cleaners were there on the Friday, I'm thinking as per neighbours maybe (an article?) when hazmat suits where mentioned, but I cannot find a thing. OR maybe it was one of our VI's who lives close by?

Edit: Definitely Saturday evening.

In looking through the lists of all the various hard drives, external hard drives, iphones, laptops taken from the Sievers house plus the fax/copier/scanners, fax machines and copiers recovered from the dumpster outside the TS office, it struck me as to how ALL of the evidence we've seen so far - and it is a lot - has ONLY been in relation to the CWW case.

There has to be going to be another TON of discovery documents related to the MS case. Of course, there will be crossover in what is relevant to each case. But there should be a whole lot of new discoveries contained within these many electronic devices.

The thoroughness of the Lee County Sheriff's Office investigation is extremely impressive! The scope of their investigation has been HUGE. And while I think they could have gotten MS on circumstantial evidence alone - even just what we've seen already - I am so glad for them that CWW turned on MS in order to save his own worthless hide.

Nothing to add about the auction timing.

I had to go back to read CK's interview, but mainly because I was confused whether it was a photograph portrait or a painting, and I kept remembering the word angels.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8ZnJ1VXRkdl8wSXM/view?pref=2&pli=1

But transcribed by me--

"...then, uh, I see the portrait of the girls on the wall -- this beautiful portrait of these girls."

further into the description

"Um, and I go back and I look at the portrait and it's beautiful -- this painting, these girls --these angels, you known. It's beautiful. And he tells me, oh -- he goes -- something to the effect like, "Well I just wish Teresa could have seen it" or "I wish Teresa could have enjoyed it." I don't know which he said."

MS texted the Jarvis Rd address to CWW one week prior to the OMH Gala.

One additional thought, CK may have reflected back on the portrait and the suit both being purchased at the same charity auction and believed MS may have had the beginnings of murder on his mind during that time.

Hmm. if he sent the Jarvis address one week before, you are probably right and maybe CK was thinking that

I am still trying to get past the girls being informed in a family meeting that their mother's death was by murder and then being swooped off to the beach for a playdate - outing.

I guess that was all part of Letting It Go and Moving On in MS's mind?

I am still trying to get past the girls being informed in a family meeting that their mother's death was by murder and then being swooped off to the beach for a playdate - outing.

I guess that was all part of Letting It Go and Moving On in MS's mind?

I think most magicians perfect the sleight of hand maneuver

I'm trying to figure out when did MS dash out to dump the equipment? The visitation was noon-2pm, mass began at 2pm. Did he actually do it in the morning? And it wasn't called in until 2:39pm? He couldn't have just done it since noon, could he?

Is it possible that it was in fact CWW throwing things out after he abruptly left the funeral? They kind of look alike from afar (maybe someone noticing it while looking out a window kind of thing).

Or, maybe someone went to the dumpster that afternoon and noticed the computer stuff in there, knew it hadn't been there the day before, and alerted the authorities?

Is it possible that it was in fact CWW throwing things out after he abruptly left the funeral? They kind of look alike from afar (maybe someone noticing it while looking out a window kind of thing).

Or, maybe someone went to the dumpster that afternoon and noticed the computer stuff in there, knew it hadn't been there the day before, and alerted the authorities?

Thought I read here he did that after the funeral AND someone who was in another office in the med building saw him & reported it to LE who then came & got some or all of what he dumped. IIRC the person who saw him & called LE was Wendy whose husband has a practice there, she was interviewed by news media long before his arrest.

AGAIN, the stupidity here is HUGE, 'trumps' all I've seen.

This should be somewhere in the timeline.... I'll go look.

document contents are starting to hit the wire...

apparently JRR was stupid enough to have his personal phone on while inside the Jarvis Road residence...

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31357519...-sievers-residence-before-murder#.VtYZcvkrJhE

maps of phone ping locations here ....lots of info for the timeline here

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/Rodgers and Teresa Sievers Phone GPS.pdf

As others have written, WOW! Nothing like leading the police exactly along your entire route!

It makes me so sad. These guys were so inept and yet...a beautiful, compassionate woman is still dead.

As others have written, WOW! Nothing like leading the police exactly along your entire route!

It makes me so sad. These guys were so inept and yet...a beautiful, compassionate woman is still dead.

Yeah, it's nuts. Even cam pics of them, especially one at a gas stop shows one of them changing the license plate. Was it JR? I'd like to know more about changing the license plate, curious.

Someone here mentioned CWW may have thought JR's cell phone would nail JR only.... like part of CWW's plan/thinking. If that was art of his plan, it must have slipped CWW's chip-size tech brain that he'd be on Candid Camera here & there.

Has there been any new documents lately? Other than what we had already seen? Why would they release the same ones?

I'm trying to figure out when did MS dash out to dump the equipment? The visitation was noon-2pm, mass began at 2pm. Did he actually do it in the morning? And it wasn't called in until 2:39pm? He couldn't have just done it since noon, could he?

Kate, is says here in a NP article:

"Hours after the funeral, investigators said they watched Mark Sievers throw computer equipment into a Dumpster behind the couple's Estero medical office."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...vers-arrested-wright-pleas-25-years/80997770/

It looks like he went straight to the medical building on the way back from the funeral. But wait, the funeral did not start before 2pm!

Funeral services to celebrate her life will be held Monday, July 6, 2015 at 2:00 PM at the Unity Church, 2000 Unity Way, Naples, FL. The family will receive friends at the church from 12:00 noon until the time of service.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-press/obituary.aspx?pid=175206899

I recall that MS supposedly threw the stuff into the dumpster on Monday morning. When he was finished, then someone possibly from the WW office went outside and checked the dumpster. It may have been noon by then. The time lapse between noon and 2:39pm can be explained by phone call back or a second call. I can imagine how busy the detectives were around the funeral and not all calls were returned stante pede. My thoughts only.

-Nin

Thanks, NIN... for info on MS dumping office tech. I thought that Wendy saw him & called LE but I wasn't sure. Maybe she mentioned seeing it in an interview? What gets me is MS dumped that stuff the day do her funeral---he had to know LE was watching everywhere! GEEZ how stupid BUT.... that characteristic in all 3 of these rats provided lots of evidence.

In Lee Evidence 01-08 combined at Bates 36762, page 335 of the pdf, the complete chronology of the crime scene is listed.

I'm concerned July 6th, at Jarvis is not listed, when crime scene tape went back up during the funeral. The call to the dumpster didn't come in until 2:39pm (Bates 36781) and that is logged.
I was thinking maybe it had been cleaned up and then July 6th, LCSO took more fingerprints, but I think we'd see that in the documents.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bTNNZHJWV1cwSm8/view?usp=sharing

Do we know when CWW installed the security cameras? I'm wondering if perhaps his panic attack at the funeral was related to viewing the security cams (remotely) and seeing the crime scene tape?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back