Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Hope, really terrific work, I do have a question though, I thought her story was she met Travis at the first PPL event she went to, apparently I misunderstood? Was Travis at this event where she met Abe? She was communicating with Abe while "officially dating" Travis, who could not and would not commit?

According to Darryl, the went to at least several PPL events before she met Travis in September. Poor Darryl thought the "$300" *advertiser censored* were for him, but the *advertiser censored* and Mormon missionaries were about moving on. And up.

I don't know if TA was at the PPL event where she met Abe in August. I doubt it, though; it was a regional, not national event, and out of TA's territory.

The DT excelled at blurring timelines, though it's also possible, however shocking it may seem, that the lying liar just flat out lied about the LV convention being her first PPL event.

No, she wasn't groping with Abe while she was "official" with TA, whatever the heck that really meant. She "official" began in February 2006.

I missed a lot in the PP2. Tweets left so much out, and I've never been able to bear watching the videos, with the exception of DeMarte's astonishing turn on the stand for JM.

So many little scattered pieces of many puzzles. Here's one of the best I've found so far (other than the whole Abe thing):

Hahahaha. The did not break up with him after snooping SIX MONTHS of his texts in late June 2007.

Travis told Dan F. before then that he was going to break it off with her. I have a funny little feeling she snooped his texts and found that out, and lied her favorite lies afterwards about what happened.

Breakups were NEVER her fault or about her. They were always the result of her BF's cheating on her.

Was Dixon a real person and was he the art dealer who was going to hang her picture next to Van Gogh???

Dixon was a real person, and yes, the dude she said (though I suspect not) was going to hang her Fine Art in his gallery between the Monet and Van Gogh he owned, LOL.

ABE AND JA AND SKY AND CHRIS AND TRAVIS----HOW IT REALLY BEGAN.

Abe met JA in late August, 2006, BEFORE she met TA in Las Vegas (September). Abe said in his testimony (PP2) that he first saw her 3 seats away from him in the Executive Director’s section of the event. Abe was an ED, which is why he was sitting in that section. The ? She wasn’t with anyone, had to that point in PPL only attended a few events, and hadn’t sold a single anything. And yet- there she was. Sitting with PPL’s highest earners.

Abe and JA struck up a conversation. They spoke by phone over the next few months; he visited her in Palm Desert just before Thanksgiving 2006 and took her to lunch, made out in the parking lot. Their next meet up was in Pasadena, a few days after Christmas, 2006, the infamous date, the one during which he had 2 drinks she had none, he stuck his hands down her pants and found magic in her underwear and she told him she was just dabbling in Mormonism date.

Abe called her the day after their grope-date. She called him back 2 days later, now the first week in January 2007, and told him she had a good time with him, but that she was getting back together with her ex-BF and didn’t want to get down with him again. Abe thought the BF she meant was Darryl Brewer. As he soon learned, nope, she didn’t mean DB, she was referring to Travis Alexander.

Travis, who she met a few weeks after sitting in that ED section in Anaheim and finding candidate Abe. So, in the same few months she is inviting herself over to the Hughes’ home, grinding with Travis in a motel, having visions of marrying Travis in the Temple, getting baptized, and crashing uninvited under TA’s Christmas tree, she is also still considering Abe.

Perhaps JA weighed her options shortly after her grope date with Abe in December 2006? Decided that TA made for easier prey? Or perhaps she considered Abe early on, but by December considered him just a pawn to use to make TA jealous?

Whatever her reasons were, by the first week in January 2007, JA had made her decision. She would marry Travis. She told Abe that she was getting back together with her ex, that they had begun dating again but were keeping it on the “down low” for now, but were going to make it official soon.

But…official didn’t happen in January, so the decided to leverage TA’s best friends against him. She spent 3 days with Sky and Chris in late January, complaining about TA the whole while, how she loved him so much and wanted to marry him, but that he responded by calling her a *advertiser censored*, only calling her late at night, made out with her but refused to acknowledge her as his GF to his friends, etc. His dirty little secret, already.

Ah, the manipulation. Sky comforted her, told her TA was just out of his long-term relationship with Deanna, was commitment phobic in any case, and that JA should move on if TA wasn’t willing to commit. Also, Sky told the afterwards that she wanted to talk with TA first, to tell him about their 3 day long get-manipulated by the session. Being a , the snuck outside the house later on, before Sky could reach TA, and told TA the Hughes had instructed her to: never email or text or call him again, to un-friend him on her SM accounts, and to act as if he didn’t exist, because he was abusive to women, a jerk, and mean.

Travis’s replies to Sky and Hughes explain why he was loved and respected by so many. The decency of the man! Because of the ’s manipulations, he believes 2 of his closest friends have spent 3 days bad mouthing him in the extreme, and saying things about him that are simply untrue. He never attacks either of them in reply, just earnestly explains himself to them, and what he is going through emotionally, the deep deep guilt he feels about Deanna.

He tells them he is NOT ready to be in a committed relationship, that he needs to work on himself and his commitment issues.

He also tells them that although he has feelings for JA, he has only known her for 4 months, and that he has intentionally kept an emotional distance because he doesn’t want to mislead her, to have her think or believe that he is available in the way she clearly wants him to be. SHE’s emotionally attached, he tells his friends, but not because of anything he’s said or done to encourage her. TA tells them he’s told her to date other Mormon men, in fact, because he doesn’t want her to wait for him to be ready, and because he thinks she should be sure for herself that the love she is feeling is for TA the person, not the love she feels for him because he helped her find the true Word.

Yes, these are the very emails that the DT and the used to portray TA as an abuser of women.

JA’s attempt to use the Hughes to get TA to capitulate fail. TA won’t commit. He even explains why he can’t yet-he tells her directly about Deanna, and why he isn’t ready. No matter to her. The calls Abe and asks him to lie to Travis, to tell TA they had only hugged, not groped. Abe refused to play her game, which explains in part, no doubt, why she didn’t dare actually send that February 18 email to him.

The one that was sent just to Travis, not Abe, and said --TA and I aren’t actually dating or anything, but I’ve thought about that hug we shared and decided it wasn’t Christ-like enough behavior for someone who is soon to be betrothed to the man I’m not dating yet, so I think it best we part, so sorry for the pain and despair this will cause you, but it is for the very best (sorry, can’t resist the snark, but that’s kinda close to what she wrote for Travis to read).

Is there any wonder TA might have disagreed about when their “relationship” began? The says it began in February 2008. Yet—TA doesn’t contact her on Valentine’s Day. She sends him her first major “accidental” email/text on February 18, telling “Abe” that she’s not dating Travis. She calls Abe on and off all the way through February AND March to complain that Travis isn’t committing to her, and expressing her confusion to Abe—why isn’t he?

She doesn’t want to hear the answer he gives her over and over- maybe he just doesn’t want to commit. Maybe he’s just not that in to you. Maybe you should just move on.

(Put this together primarily from Abe's testimony during PP2 and the full email exchanges between Sky & TA, and between Chris & TA (over 16 pages in all).

Excellent post! Thank you for laying it all out so succinctly!

Kate

There is a picture of two marks on TA...explain them please. They look like taser marks. I do not have the pictures....can anyone find that picture please? Maybe a snake bit TA? That is the only other thing beside a vampire that could make those marks.....need to somehow measure the space between the two circle marks.

The pics have kindly been provided further on in the thread. Would Dr Horn miss these marks? Why did no experts spot them - pictures that have been studied around the world? Dr Horn must have seen stun gun marks before and be able to identify them, surely? Also, the videos and pics provided by FinallyRegistered and TexMex show the arcs on pics caused by glare in the courtroom. That and the sequence of events and time provide a lot of extra detail that rules out stun gun. The vampire or snake theories may seem more credible :)

So this poor abused woman suffering the pain of abuse is now trying to sell her post card from the killer? Doesn't surprise me a bit

I'm not able to see the pics, pocket (says invalid attachment), could you report them please?

Let me try again rather than reporting(I don't know what that means). Hope it works.
My previous pictures weren't too good anyway.

SAM_0090.jpg
My shower area for perspective

SAM_0110.jpg
I'm standing a little behind my closet door. My camera is at my waist level, as if it is hanging from neck strap.- Face picture

SAM_0112.jpg
I bent down a little from the same spot. - Lower extremity picture

OT, but I love your bathtub.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

According to Darryl, the went to at least several PPL events before she met Travis in September. Poor Darryl thought the "$300" *advertiser censored* were for him, but the *advertiser censored* and Mormon missionaries were about moving on. And up.

I don't know if TA was at the PPL event where she met Abe in August. I doubt it, though; it was a regional, not national event, and out of TA's territory.

The DT excelled at blurring timelines, though it's also possible, however shocking it may seem, that the lying liar just flat out lied about the LV convention being her first PPL event.

No, she wasn't groping with Abe while she was "official" with TA, whatever the heck that really meant. She "official" began in February 2006.

I always go wrong when I take for granted anything she has said that JM didn't show was just another fabrication for whatever purpose she had at the time (and sometimes there seemed to be no sensical purpose).

I keep telling myself to get back into the PP2 videos, Geffner was on the stand when I left off and it's such a struggle to make myself open that again, but I really want to see JM's presentation, all of it, I'm sure lots of things are in it we missed through tweet-only. If I have time this weekend I'll dose through Geff and get that over with.

Let me try again rather than reporting(I don't know what that means). Hope it works.
My previous pictures weren't too good anyway.

View attachment 90448
My shower area for perspective

View attachment 90449
I'm standing a little behind my closet door. My camera is at my waist level, as if it is hanging from neck strap.- Face picture

View attachment 90450
I bent down a little from the same spot. - Lower extremity picture

Thanks, Pocket! I meant 're-post', not report, sorry. Yes, I can see those pics done with the camera on a neck strap, and if she had it set to shoot video he might not have even realized it was on and doing so. Do you think she was snapping pics while the video was shooting (and is it possible to do both at the same time)?

Thanks, Pocket! I meant 're-post', not report, sorry. Yes, I can see those pics done with the camera on a neck strap, and if she had it set to shoot video he might not have even realized it was on and doing so. Do you think she was snapping pics while the video was shooting (and is it possible to do both at the same time)?

Yes, it can be done. I'm in the process of uploading my own video. I will show it to you when I'm done.

About the DT and the blurring timelines. Here's a question. Am I just befuddled or forgetful, or is it the case that no explanation was ever given about what incident led to the alleged first incident of DV in October 2007?

The window peeping happened in August 2007, and she confronted him the next day. So that isn't it.

What happened?

I have a guess, but only that, and that's only if I'm not spacing on some big event mentioned at trial.

The clue appears in her GChat with Ryan Burns AFTER the murder. I've attached a SS of the top of one page of their chat.

The is de-edifying TA in her own sly, twisted special way, which poor Ryan understands as admirable honesty. She tells Ryan that TA made her suspicious, she sweetly confronted him, which made him angry, which confirmed her suspicions something was wrong. So she snooped his texts.

The specifically says this happened in Huntington Beach, which means it happened in June 2007.

But then...she tells Ryan, her first live audience for this tale, that she didn't find out until April 2008 that TA had been seeing another woman (Lisa) the entire time JA was in Mesa.

That she felt bad because now she was the other woman, blah blah, didn't want to tell Lisa because it would just cause drama...the identical story she writes in her journal, manifesto, to TA's family, and to Flores.

Again a...BUT......

Right after those lines in the chat with Ryan she says-- this woman who Travis texted that he missed replied with...a what time is it there? TA was asleep, the snooping, and she replied to the woman--" time to go cuddle with Jodi."

TA and JA went on a trip in early October, while TA was dating Lisa, and Lisa broke up with TA in the second to 3rd week of October, because she thought he was cheating on her with the .

DV incident explained? Lisa eventually told him about the text, and he confronted that miserable ?

And it's in the last week of October that she writes in her journal of "harsh" words said to her by TA.

Fits?

Attachments

• IMG_20160311_171753.jpg
    IMG_20160311_171753.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 54

Geevee and Pocket teaming up to sleuth..... whoa, what a formidable team! :)

I'm digging in my own rabbit holes and have been skimming posts for the past few days so am a little unclear about why pics of showers? Is this stun gun related?

Awww, the poor killers family had "allegedly" prepaid $1200.00 for airline tickets to have a contact visit with their dear murderess loved one. Oopsie, she screwed up and the big mean people at PV just had to use that as a way to punish her by not allowing Mommy Dearest to touch her evil spawn. So Mommy Dearest threw a tantrum and didn't go. Now she's out the $1200.00 and it's just not fair as other inmates have done worse but still got contact visits.

Psst Sandy, your daughter is not special and she needs to get it through her big head that she is there for the rest of her life. Punishment is not set aside just because you spent money on airline tickets. My suggestion would be put a muzzle and leash on your evil butcheress.

Awww, the poor killers family had "allegedly" prepaid $1200.00 for airline tickets to have a contact visit with their dear murderess loved one. Oopsie, she screwed up and the big mean people at PV just had to use that as a way to punish her by not allowing Mommy Dearest to touch her evil spawn. So Mommy Dearest threw a tantrum and didn't go. Now she's out the $1200.00 and it's just not fair as other inmates have done worse but still got contact visits.

Psst Sandy, your daughter is not special and she needs to get it through her big head that she is there for the rest of her life. Punishment is not set aside just because you spent money on airline tickets. My suggestion would be put a muzzle and leash on your evil butcheress.

Why is it I don't believe word of that story?

You can see my DH snapping pictures of me.
[video=youtube;lASGoT4f9og]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lASGoT4f9og[/video]

You can also snap pictures while viewing the recorded video itself. They are all saved as photos. I suspect that is what she may have done starting with the 'face photo'. She had both her hands free to attack. Then she took the camera off her neck when she had to bend down to slit, drag, etc. as the dangling camera got in her way. All JMO.

Why is it I don't believe word of that story?

Umm, here are your options.

1. I made the story up?

2. The butcheress told someone the boohoo story through a vent? (Oh BTW I hear the vents are going buh bye).

3. The family lied to get donations to go see her and plans are already in motion to get the $1200.00 replaced by moronic supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa