Sievers Sidebar #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are from the STL area too, and last year, while on vacation to the gulf coast, we found it amusing that their local news was covering a story about a meth lab bust. It wouldn't have been news back home.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

That is the assumption when you live in STL. Again, not all of Jefferson County is like that. But with this big of a drug problem, especially in the surrounding counties if St. Louis, it is definitely the assumption. I live in Jeff Co currently and I won't lie to you, I had that assumption my whole life growing up in St. Louis county. It's not all bad. I live in a wonderful area. Unfortunately, we are often the butt of friend's jokes just because of a zip code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand. I've seen some very nice areas in Jefferson County. Like they say one bad apple spoils the bunch. I loved the countryside with float trips down the clear water spring rivers and the Meremac River. People I worked with called south county Gods Country.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IIRC AL said TS bought weed from trusted people, not criminals. Probably another doctor or someone who shared TS's fear of disclosure.

A Trusted Person that sells illegal drugs, you mean? I would hate to think there is such a thing. LOL

. . . I appreciated that she picked up on 3 guys...and blue vehicle (the ring leader had a blue van in his garage). She didn't say 2 guys and red vehicle...Nobody wants to give her credit for anything...and I understand that...I think everyone expected her to pick up on Mark's plan and stop it before it happened...that would have been nice. Didn't happen.

I don't think anyone expected her to decipher and stop Mark's plan. What I would expect is that, in her first interview, she would not say the marriage was a typical happy marriage, and then, in her second interview, admit the marriage was troubled but put all the blame on Teresa's alleged abusive upbringing, drug and sexual additions, alleged agitation of Mark, etc., etc., while never mentioning Mark's womanizing and other shortcomings. This seems as far from intuitive as one could possibly get; in fact it seems calculated to obscure Mark's guilt. Based on the LS interviews and the material on LS's own website, I'd go further, and say that Teresa's affiliation with LS was as big a mistake for her as her marriage to Mark, even if, as Sheriff Scott seems to assure us, LS had nothing to do with her murder. As a potential patient, I believe this was not an affiliation that would benefit any board certified MD, no matter how holistic.

Although MS obviously had something to hide since he found it necessary to throw out computer equipment the day of TS's funeral, I'm not completely on board with the drug angle. The main hurdle I can't seem to get over is if they were dealing drugs, where is the all money? The IRS has been chasing MS for years and CWW lives in a trailer. Dealing drugs is very lucrative. So where is the money?

Florida made a change in their laws so that doctors no longer can dispense medications from their offices. Thus no florida doctor would any longer be needing to order any prescription meds in bulk from any pharmaceutical supplier.

The law now requires doctors pay a fee of $100 to register and annually renew as a "dispensing practitioner" only if they dispense the meds in exchange for money. If they simply give them to patients they don't need to register. The statute was designed to thwart opiate pill mills so places restrictions on Schedule II and III drugs. Efforts to put pseudoephedrine on the Schedule have failed. (See second paragraph here and the state's Board of Medicine has a brief summary of the statute.)

That law was passed during the 2011 legislative session. CWW was busted for running a meth lab in December, 2010 (and didn't go to jail until late August, 2011).

This isn't to say they were doing this, just that it was possible and easier to do than it would seem.

I don't think anyone expected her to decipher and stop Mark's plan. What I would expect is that, in her first interview, she would not say the marriage was a typical happy marriage, and then, in her second interview, admit the marriage was troubled but put all the blame on Teresa's alleged abusive upbringing, drug and sexual additions, alleged agitation of Mark, etc., etc., while never mentioning Mark's womanizing and other shortcomings. This seems as far from intuitive as one could possibly get; in fact it seems calculated to obscure Mark's guilt. Based on the LS interviews and the material on LS's own website, I'd go further, and say that Teresa's affiliation with LS was as big a mistake for her as her marriage to Mark, even if, as Sheriff Scott seems to assure us, LS had nothing to do with her murder. As a potential patient, I believe this was not an affiliation that would benefit any board certified MD, no matter how holistic.

Fully agree. And I'll add that I think a bunch of folks on Webslueths had more of an "intuition" about TS's murder and MS's personality. I know there is NOTHING funny about murder but I rolled my eyes so hard I think I strained a muscle when I heard LS's conversation with the deceased TS. And when I heard her take on TS's flowery language I actually giggled. It sounded to me like a bad con job by a tortured poet. It also concerns me that folks with health issues may actually rely on her intuition. Hopefully they consult a real doctor with a real education and real credentials and not just her readings. Scary if you start thing about folks with cancer or other life altering health issues not consulting medical care if she gives a faulty reading.

eta: I'll add this too since I do not recall it being mentioned. During LS's interview when she said that she "just knows" that TS was interested in women but couldn't give an example, I half expected her to say "because she had a crush on ME! Well wouldn't anyone? I'm beautiful and everyone believes I'm fantastic!". This is all jmo, but that was where the interview took my impression.

Fully agree. And I'll add that I think a bunch of folks on Webslueths had more of an "intuition" about TS's murder and MS's personality. I know there is NOTHING funny about murder but I rolled my eyes so hard I think I strained a muscle when I heard LS's conversation with the deceased TS. And when I heard her take on TS's flowery language I actually giggled. It sounded to me like a bad con job by a tortured poet. It also concerns me that folks with health issues may actually rely on her intuition. Hopefully they consult a real doctor with a real education and real credentials and not just her readings. Scary if you start thing about folks with cancer or other life altering health issues not consulting medical care if she gives a faulty reading.

eta: I'll add this too since I do not recall it being mentioned. During LS's interview when she said that she "just knows" that TS was interested in women but couldn't give an example, I half expected her to say "because she had a crush on ME! Well wouldn't anyone? I'm beautiful and everyone believes I'm fantastic!". This is all jmo, but that was where the interview took my impression.
This is where I see birds of a feather flocking together...

BobbyWoo- thank you, very well said.

We are not attorneys (most of us) and we are not in a court of law and can make these kind of inferences.

It didn't take long for me to form an opinion of Mark and the crime- the fact that LS was the one setting up the and that her hubby was the individual that accompanied Mark for his LE interview showed 2 things- she was either bamboozled by Mark (which would still unmask her false oft touted capabilities) or she was somehow complicit- my thoughts were of an affair (maybe even just of the heart).

Either way- the fact that her sympathy was for Mark and her thinly veiled disgust was for Teresa... um it was really quite apparent to me anyway what kind of a close friend she was and to whom.

Originally from SoCal I lived in STL in the historic community of Webster Groves. Great community, but travel south about 20 miles to Jefferson County and the first thing you notice is the number of people (young and middle age)with teeth missing. I'm thinking it must be from using meth?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Google meth mouth and see what comes up, keep a barfbag handy. I learned that years ago because of SIL's tweaky bf. We couldn't imagine being kissed by that.

The only intuit in this whole debacle has been CK. MOO

AGREE---can you imagine LE having to listen to LS 'channel' TS thoughts & observations---he probably strained a muscle too, Boobywoo! Holy crappola, visions of LS in a Tin Hat. A friend of mine, a TS patient, had 1 appt with LS.... 'weirded me out' was the term used & they never went back to her. JMO but LS now has a bad rep established, at least for most here on WS who've read/heard her interview and/or saw her actions right after TS was found. Potential 'patients' out there are at risk with people like LS, as those truly desperate health-wise will do anything sometimes---this can happen to anyone. Depending on word-of-mouth at least in the Ft Myers down to Naples area---and I'd personally never publicly slander anyone's rep---people on this forum would honestly warn any friends/family about consulting the likes LS. All said, LS has damaged herself all by herself. While her input would be valuable, LE can easily determine what to consider.

Concerning the fact that TS & LS were entering into a new partnership of sorts, that in itself could have been detrimental in the long term to TS individual good works. JMO

As an intuitive, I noticed these words LS said just prior to giving her reading results...

LS: Well --- anyway. So -- and I wanna state on -- on this that this is not the truth, um, this is just potential help maybe. That's all.

I appreciated that she picked up on 3 guys...and blue vehicle (the ring leader had a blue van in his garage). She didn't say 2 guys and red vehicle...Nobody wants to give her credit for anything...and I understand that...I think everyone expected her to pick up on Mark's plan and stop it before it happened...that would have been nice. Didn't happen.

Wo, you're right... she did pick up on 3 guys, not 2.

I wonder what happened in between the 2 interviews that made LS change her story so drastically with an attack of TS' character.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I wonder what happened in between the 2 interviews that made LS change her story so drastically with an attack of TS' character.

Right, plus I wonder what LS & her husband's relationship with MS was like up until his arrest. It was posted here that they were present at the hearing about the kids---I'm assuming that was prior to his arrest?

Regarding LS... her (perceived) demeanor leaves me with a big ? mark (no pun here). Like a black hole. It may only be due to what we've seen/heard & read, and that's all. OR is there something there? Maybe not but time will tell.

AGREE---can you imagine LE having to listen to LS 'channel' TS thoughts & observations---he probably strained a muscle too, Boobywoo! Holy crappola, visions of LS in a Tin Hat. A friend of mine, a TS patient, had 1 appt with LS.... 'weirded me out' was the term used & they never went back to her. JMO but LS now has a bad rep established, at least for most here on WS who've read/heard her interview and/or saw her actions right after TS was found. Potential 'patients' out there are at risk with people like LS, as those truly desperate health-wise will do anything sometimes---this can happen to anyone. Depending on word-of-mouth at least in the Ft Myers down to Naples area---and I'd personally never publicly slander anyone's rep---people on this forum would honestly warn any friends/family about consulting the likes LS. All said, LS has damaged herself all by herself. While her input would be valuable, LE can easily determine what to consider.

Concerning the fact that TS & LS were entering into a new partnership of sorts, that in itself could have been detrimental in the long term to TS individual good works. JMO
At first, I didn't know what was going on and that I missed something like "Lenka, can you give us an example of your intuitive treatment?"
What a joke.

I wondered about that too...my little unprofessional theory in the form of a question : )

Since LE says LS wasn’t involved in the murder, what stage of the grief process do you think LS was in when she created the account (denial?), was interviewed by LE (anger?), was giving AL and the Detective “what for” on the phone during AL’s interview (anger?), was crying during the first interview with local MSM (depression?)…denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance?

Right, plus I wonder what LS & her husband's relationship with MS was like up until his arrest. It was posted here that they were present at the hearing about the kids---I'm assuming that was prior to his arrest?

Regarding LS... her (perceived) demeanor leaves me with a big ? mark (no pun here). Like a black hole. It may only be due to what we've seen/heard & read, and that's all. OR is there something there? Maybe not but time will tell.
It was right after his arrest and it was the DCF hearing. I'm not sure if they were present during the DCF hearing after the doc dump and before his arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member