TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
These facial comparisons are frustrating. I just saw a picture of Anne Wojcicki in the news. My first thought was that she looks like FLEK. Just google image if you don't know who that is.

I must say that I don't see the resemblance.

I wish I could say that I do but I don't.

I don't see a resemblance either. They're both women with dark hair and that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought she favored some of the Kennedy women. Heck why not. She did pick their name lol
e5947cd27bf8687dcb529cd0bebd5e76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't get *advertiser censored*. I got 4 pics of a woman & FLEK, some ads at the bottom. Mine were shoe ads.

I can honestly say that what I saw was definitely not shoe ads. :rolleyes:

I must say that I don't see the resemblance.

I wish I could say that I do but I don't.

Same here. Look at the eyebrows. The *other*'s face looks a lot longer and more narrow. JMO though.

Same here. Look at the eyebrows. The *other*'s face looks a lot longer and more narrow. JMO though.

Definitely, I see that too. The Texas ID doesn't really look like TJT but I think the Idaho one does - eye shape and mouth specifically. It's hard to say with the cheeks as her glasses are covering them. Personally, I think it's hard to say about the eyebrows, too, because TJT's look like they may have changed a bit with age.

Obviously, I'm just going with my gut, and I have no schooling or background in facial recognition, but I think they look like cousins or half-sisters. It's so interesting how different people see different things in faces!

Definitely, I see that too. The Texas ID doesn't really look like TJT but I think the Idaho one does - eye shape and mouth specifically. It's hard to say with the cheeks as her glasses are covering them. Personally, I think it's hard to say about the eyebrows, too, because TJT's look like they may have changed a bit with age.

Obviously, I'm just going with my gut, and I have no schooling or background in facial recognition, but I think they look like cousins or half-sisters. It's so interesting how different people see different things in faces!

I am convinced that they are half sisters. ;)

Funny how this stuff works. Some people think someone is a dead ringer for someone else, others think they look nothing alike. I think Terry Turner just must be related to her. But then I also think a totally unrelated woman in Ohio must be related to her. Both can't be true though. :D

I have to say it was an absolutely brilliant idea to compare LEK's image to that of Beckie Sue Turner's surviving sister.

I wish I was sharp enough to have thought of doing that.

On the subject of comparing LEK's images to the siblings or other relatives of known Missing Persons, I have an image that I would like to submit for consideration along those same lines.

The image is from a facebook page that was created to find this particular missing person, but I would like to know for sure - from a mod - that it is okay to share that side by side image for consideration.

Besse?

I meant Napoleon *Dynamite*. Mean culpa! Anyway, I think Terry Turner's face is much longer/thinner; eyes are much closer together; and he looks more delicately built in general than FLEK. The long-faced, small-mouthed quality we are seeing in both is super common. More importantly, Velling investigated and discounted the lead. They ain't related...I'd bet my savings on it.

The comparison pics with the T sister didn't strike me at first glance. However, at second glance I will say the teeth shapes and right eye look similar. I could buy the half sibling angle.

I meant Napoleon *Dynamite*. Mean culpa! Anyway, I think Terry Turner's face is much longer/thinner; eyes are much closer together; and he looks more delicately built in general than FLEK. The long-faced, small-mouthed quality we are seeing in both is super common. More importantly, Velling investigated and discounted the lead. They ain't related...I'd bet my savings on it.

It's difficult to see Velling as having discounted the lead. FH was already deceased by then, hard to interview a dead man. A family like FH's was and still is so tangled in with criminal activity. I could see Velling stopping right there (if he indeed had stopped at that point) for a variety of reasons. The side by side of the young T.T. and a young FLEK that was posted on here last year show a very strong resemblance in facial shape. The picture of T.T. in Hawaii also show physical and facial similarities between himself and T.T.
It's been interesting to see how we each see different types of features in T.T., FLEK, and the missing persons that people have suggested for comparison. This also reminds me of how witnesses at the same scene have given police different descriptions of the same person. I used to wonder how 10 people could give such different descriptions of the exact same person.

Side by side
http://postimg.org/image/4gz3l3hi9/[/
I am convinced that they are half sisters. ;)
The teeth on the potential half sister look to me like a denture or veneers, or maybe just capped (crowns- we talked about this already?).
Anyway, the overall proportions of the face are in line. I wish I could see the ears. The nose has the same length/width and shape, except FLEK looks like she had the tip shaped surgically and it healed improperly.
Do we have a picture it BST mother?

Thanks for asking but I don't want to disclose where those images are from because I don't want skew the consideration or input from others while I continue my sleuthing for new possible considerations.

I thought you might say that [emoji5] keep on sleuthing!

Re-reading the housefire article & something stuck out that I hadn't noted before. The surviving child's last name is not reported as Turner. It is Thomas in the article. The fire chief quoted in the article is also last-named Thomas, so it may be a simple error. I just hadn't noticed it before. Does anyone know if there was a correction run?

That pic link doesn't load for me at all! [emoji24]

I think it is within forum rules to share this image for consideration. The images of the two sisters on the left and right are from a public site created to find their missing sister (Denise Sheehy) and I pasted the image of LEK in the middle.

As I said in an earlier post, I am all in with the belief that LEK was Denise Sheehy - despite the undeniable age concerns.

This image is submitted only for your consideration of any possible similarities. I see several similarities myself and I am anxious to get everyone else's opinions.

Sisters.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member