TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is within forum rules to share this image for consideration. The images of the two sisters on the left and right are from a public site created to find their missing sister (Denise Sheehy) and I pasted the image of LEK in the middle.

As I said in an earlier post, I am all in with the belief that LEK was Denise Sheehy - despite the undeniable age concerns.

This image is submitted only for your consideration of any possible similarities. I see several similarities myself and I am anxious to get everyone else's opinions.

View attachment 91044
Honestly, I am not seeing it. LEK has a rounder face . JMO Interested to see what others think.

I think it is within forum rules to share this image for consideration. The images of the two sisters on the left and right are from a public site created to find their missing sister (Denise Sheehy) and I pasted the image of LEK in the middle.

As I said in an earlier post, I am all in with the belief that LEK was Denise Sheehy - despite the undeniable age concerns.

This image is submitted only for your consideration of any possible similarities. I see several similarities myself and I am anxious to get everyone else's opinions.

View attachment 91044

I don't see similarities between LEK or either of the two women. I would venture that they are within 10 years of each other, but there aren't facial similarities between any of the three of them in my opinion.
*and please take that to mean that even if the two non-LEK women in that pic are full sisters, I don't see it. All that means to me is that looking at familial resemblance has limitations.

attachment.php

I don't really see it either - especially in the chin for some reason and in the creases beside the nose.

View attachment 91044
Denise Sheehy was 8 inches shorter than FLEK at age 16 when most females are done growing. Her DNA is in the system. Her dentals are in the system. The circumstances don't fit.

Is there a reason why you believe she is FLEK?

This isn't about FLEK though...was she mentioned? I am in a similar mindset that she hasn't been identified though. OR...could Derek Abbott have been mistaken and *this* was the case he was talking about?

This isn't about FLEK though...was she mentioned? I am in a similar mindset that she hasn't been identified though. OR...could Derek Abbott have been mistaken and *this* was the case he was talking about?

That's what Beezneez was asking.

Yup I just re-read and saw the part about the daughter's DNA and it all clicked. It's almost a laugh out loud moment. It all makes sense...I knew Linda wasn't lying, and I didn't think DA would lie, but it's totally plausible that he just would have confused two missing women in Texas! Wow.

Yup I just re-read and saw the part about the daughter's DNA and it all clicked. It's almost a laugh out loud moment. It all makes sense...I knew Linda wasn't lying, and I didn't think DA would lie, but it's totally plausible that he just would have confused two missing women in Texas! Wow.

So disappointing huh? I've been checking the thread over and over waiting for identification but wasn't quite ready to believe she had been identified.

Denise Sheehy was 8 inches shorter than FLEK at age 16 when most females are done growing. Her DNA is in the system. Her dentals are in the system. The circumstances don't fit.

Is there a reason why you believe she is FLEK?
Yes, there are several reasons for why I still think that LEK was actually Denise Sheehy.

I see similarities between LEK and Denise and her sisters. . . Even though others don't. I even see a likeness between LEK and Denise's age progression images.

Some of it is based on Vellings comments that LEK was "much older" than she claimed to be.

As for the height differences at 16. . . Most here have agreed that LEK most likely had a growth disorder of some sort.

We can even see some indications of growth on her documents starting with her reported age of 18.

Then there was the odd way in which Denise was added to the rule out list so soon after I called and asked that she be considered. I don't think the comparison was ever actually made.

Also, the is a couple of things that I can not share because of our rules against contacting and sleuthing family members.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

http://fox59.com/2016/03/24/indiana-woman-missing-since-1974-found-living-in-texas-2/

This is interesting. I wonder if the wires got crossed in the re-telling of this story & there is no big LEK break after all?

Am I missing something? What does the exhumation of the body have to do with the with the case? Was it just something they did as part of the investigation and then they were able to rule out the possibility that the woman in the article may have been the unidentified body?

Anyway - seems like a lot of resources were used for a cold case with no real new leads. It's great for her family but it makes me sad that there apparently isn't any protocol to determine which cases get attention.

Hi Everyone, I'm the lady that posted the message, that i got from Namus personal, stating there is nothing in the file of lek that shows she has been identified, ...in saying that , that doesn't mean it hasn't gone through another agency, i also posted that the lady who did the original posted is very credible and another lady had contacted DA, another credible woman with high credentials, i doubt there a mix up in the new find of a woman who is living in Texas and ran from Indiana, but that's my opinion, i hope we get answer that she is identified to at least show that these people are trustworthy. Happy to be back.Everyone have a great day!!

That was my initial guess. Since this isn't his pet case he simply misspoke on what case it was.

From what I seen of original poster that of missing person was checked against another jane doe , But it made a hit to another jane doe , who's daughter dna was used and that she was a multiple runaway aged 18 from pennsylvania, this woman was much older and from indiana , i dont thing that can be mistaken. Some one should probably contact D.A and see if that was the case , but i doubt it.

I remember reading somewhere that there was a possibility of FLEK knowing the El Dorado Jane Doe. But I can't find where I read that.

I'm not sure if these have been compared, but I came across 2 missing girls last night, (who are friends) who resemble FLEK and the El Dorado Jane Doe.

Here are some pics to compare and also their Doe Network pages.

Susan Renee Smalley resembles FLEK.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/102dftx.html

And her friend Stacie Elisabeth Madison resembles the El Dorado Jane Doe.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/103dftx.html

It won't let me add a 2nd photo to this post. So I'll put the comparison pic of FLEK and Susan Smalley in another post.

imagejpeg
imagejpeg

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 296
I don't know why people feel any confidence that DA confused those two cases. I mean, there is a slim possibility, but it's unlikely.

I remember reading somewhere that there was a possibility of FLEK knowing the El Dorado Jane Doe. But I can't find where I read that.

I'm not sure if these have been compared, but I came across 2 missing girls last night, (who are friends) who resemble FLEK and the El Dorado Jane Doe.

Here are some pics to compare and also their Doe Network pages.

Susan Renee Smalley resembles FLEK.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/102dftx.html

And her friend Stacie Elisabeth Madison resembles the El Dorado Jane Doe.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/103dftx.html

It won't let me add a 2nd photo to this post. So I'll put the comparison pic of FLEK and Susan Smalley in another post.

imagejpeg
imagejpeg

attachment.php

Hi I was the one who posted that, i thought maybe they knew each other cause they were in dallas at the same time and assuming they may have been on taken for sexual trafficing reason, i have resently put in a match for EDJD.and im waiting for a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle