Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to google Grey Nomads - love it! One of my travel dreams (once I am too old to be jetting all over the world) is for me and hubs to drive right round the English coast in a campervan, so many places I haven't been in my own country. Not quite so easy to do in Oz I guess, but I bet plenty still do it!

I would love to travel the UK in one of those cute little river boat things that travel the locks. That's my idea of heaven :)

Think they had an indigenous tracker involved at one stage. That might be the confusion.

sorry everyone.... i cant provide a link to verify my opinion aboriginal affairs being involved in the early days of williams search...i felt sure i read that they and facs were there to help but cant find the news article anywhere, so it may be lost or been deleted or i imagined it!
so please disregard my posts, will try to delete them

No need to apologize , anything keeping this thread alive is good.

What camping buddies are you referring to? And why reference grey nomads?? That is just totally unfair! These people, known as grey nomads are a wonderful group and you once again are trying to tarnish the name of people that are totally innocent in this case! If you have a link to where these so called camping buddies have tried to distance themselves, post a link <modsnip>

I think puggle is just stating his or her opinion.

What camping buddies are you referring to? And why reference grey nomads?? That is just totally unfair! These people, known as grey nomads are a wonderful group and you once again are trying to tarnish the name of people that are totally innocent in this case! If you have a link to where these so called camping buddies have tried to distance themselves, post a link <modsnip>

Ok...I'll bite lol...not hard (credit - Austin Powers). ..just a nibble.....

There is no question of anyone's commitment towards the end goal....we all want William found.

I hate to to reinstate a phrase made famous by yourself to a member here......its called "Research" Makara.

There is only so much infomation that I can provide within the terms of Webslueths rules.....I have not defamed anyone...not named any one person in particular....lol..to suggest I am accusing all grey nomads is ridiculious...

I was merely stating what I know to be a fact through my research of the POI's FB friends list.

My hope is that maybe police do read here....and that I have provided another avenue for them to consider....as I have found inconsistencies in some of these peoples social profiles in particular around the time William went missing.....missing posts on their own timelines....yet posts to others pages that put them in Bonny Hills at the time he went missing....

You can have my post removed if you like...your call....

So no..sorry I cant provide links...as you know full well...

Put my posts down to my own opinion...or delusions.......whatever!!!!

If I may, this is a collective response to both your posts Makara .. Which Echoed my thoughts and questions.

So I give my opinion..

Whether William is or is not of indigenous decent is of no consequence, and also IMO does not require any reference. This is a little boy in danger, and as such, is deserved of all our best efforts in bringing about his safe haven. .. And also bringing about the due recompense for those who preyed upon him!

The reality is that something happened, and that brought about the disappearance of William.

Someone does know .. at the very least is the One who removed that little boy from his place of abode on that fateful day.

However, neither William or his far reaching family connections can expect any answers from THIS person, as IT can't even begin to get a Backbone, let alone a Conscience (If you* the responsible person is reading this, or for that matter anyone who is wondering about possible connections, please please, put it to the authorities, redeem yourself. It is never too late - yep there will be a penalty, that's how we work, but as I told my kids - own up and it will be much easier than if you lie and I find out! Over and above that is the peace of mind)

The rest is (from our perspective) supposition and conjecture, and a whole heap of well intentioned desire for a good outcome.

I had to google Grey Nomads - love it! One of my travel dreams (once I am too old to be jetting all over the world) is for me and hubs to drive right round the English coast in a campervan, so many places I haven't been in my own country. Not quite so easy to do in Oz I guess, but I bet plenty still do it!

They / we sure do - welcome you in Oz one day soon eh :)

I think puggle is just stating his or her opinion.

Sounds like maybe something was seen in social
Media but as we know that is not reliable and can't be posted.

The aboriginal theory wether true or untrue I do not know of anyway it would of affected the case in the present day. It is true imo that in indigenous communities family often share the care of children so police have been accused in the past of not taking missing aboriginal children reports as seriously. But clearly this case has been taken seriously. The only other difference is showing pictures of deceased aboriginal people can be offensive in aboriginal culture but is still done just with a warning if televised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They / we sure do - welcome you in Oz one day soon eh :)

Thanks, Warshawski. I've been over before, to Melbourne and Sydney. Funnily enough we did have a campervan for some of that time but didn't get too much further than the Blue Mountains. I do remember though, as we flew over red earth for hours on end, thinking "blimey this is massive!". I'd love to come back. I'll call you if I do ;)

I just want to ask as its quiet everyone's opinion about something that keeps bugging me. In the interviews with the police it was stated that they were ready to fly to qld as there was a sighting and the descriptions matched of william and the possible perpetrator. As it turned out it was not him. How does this fit in with the idea of the local pedophile ring? Does everyone think it was someone connected to them? Or it was another scenario? That's one thing that keeps bugging me about the police already knowing.

sorry everyone.... i cant provide a link to verify my opinion aboriginal affairs being involved in the early days of williams search...i felt sure i read that they and facs were there to help but cant find the news article anywhere, so it may be lost or been deleted or i imagined it!
so please disregard my posts,

Bear....as no full facts have come out.....never worry that you have something wrong...none of us here know the truth......if we did..maybe William would be found by now.....your contributing. ...like all of us........and keeping this thread alive.

Puggle x

Think they had an indigenous tracker involved at one stage. That might be the confusion.

No, the tracker was thought to be indigenous but does not identify himself as such. Check out Jake Cassars website and facebook page, he is the tracker officially engaged during initial search. Interesting fellow, seems very knowledgable in indiginous cultures. During the search Jake posted his frustrations surrounding the silencing. He and his dog searched non stop for days and found no trace.

I just want to ask as its quiet everyone's opinion about something that keeps bugging me. In the interviews with the police it was stated that they were ready to fly to qld as there was a sighting and the descriptions matched of william and the possible perpetrator. As it turned out it was not him. How does this fit in with the idea of the local pedophile ring? Does everyone think it was someone connected to them? Or it was another scenario? That's one thing that keeps bugging me about the police already knowing.

I personally think it was someone connected with the current media named POI's .....who they think William could have been passed onto.....

Crap...forgot...its four people they (media) named.....that makes for a **** load of connections ..... poor baby could have been passed onto so many of these degenerates....

http://www.liverpoolchampion.com.au...special-party-for-missing-boy-william-tyrell/

I found this write up some time ago. I actually messaged the reporter asking if she had her facts wrong (I know, cocky) It did not sit right though. I do wonder if William did spend some time in Queensland, given how little we all know. Maybe he lived there with biological relatives or another foster family....who knows! But interesting....

Sometimes 'opinions' and rumours grow legs. It's always best to supply links to back up any FACTS.

Not rumour or opinion.....the main person of interest still has a FB account...with some of his friends on it....take the time to go through them and find inconsistencies. .....this is what police are..have probably been doing....if you find something you think may be useful. ..report it....this may be a way to belp find William...

The child was accompanied by a man who looked chillingly similar to a person police were speaking to after William disappeared from the home in Kendall, New South Wales.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tigators-William-Tyrrell-case-false-hope.html

it sounds like the person the child was with resembled a poi, possibly a member of the p/ring, wonder which poi? it does seem like the police already know, maybe just waiting for that person who knows something to come forward?

Thanks, Warshawski. I've been over before, to Melbourne and Sydney. Funnily enough we did have a campervan for some of that time but didn't get too much further than the Blue Mountains. I do remember though, as we flew over red earth for hours on end, thinking "blimey this is massive!". I'd love to come back. I'll call you if I do ;)

Be sure to make contact please .. Happy to engage, and we can explore together:)

You picked it for sure .. Australia is a large and bountiful / exciting land.

Sadly, most of us don't get the the opportunity to traverse,nor understand, the beauty & richness that we are blessed with.

I am in QLD so a further adventure awaits :)

http://www.liverpoolchampion.com.au...special-party-for-missing-boy-william-tyrell/

I found this write up some time ago. I actually messaged the reporter asking if she had her facts wrong (I know, cocky) It did not sit right though. I do wonder if William did spend some time in Queensland, given how little we all know. Maybe he lived there with biological relatives or another foster family....who knows! But interesting....

With respect Halibut, I see this as just another expression of a community's outreach of support & care for a missing little boy - at the same time, an opportunity to inform and impress upon their charges (what a sad society we live in, that our babies need to be indocrinaed that there is no safe haven ) To that note I am appalled, and so wish we could bring about change.

Not rumour or opinion.....the main person of interest still has a FB account...with some of his friends on it....take the time to go through them and find inconsistencies. .....this is what police are..have probably been doing....if you find something you think may be useful. ..report it....this may be a way to belp find William...

Hey Puggle, I have no insight to the accounts you spoke of, largely due to lack of time to research, so I am indebted to you for your reporting of same.

Your depth of sleuthing / cross referencing is to be applauded, and I just wish you could find a way to present to William's investigative team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23