GUILTY PA - Cherie Amoore accused of abducting baby from King of Prussia mall, 31 March 2016

On one of the twitter feeds it said the child was found in Tredyfrin Twp. That's 10-15 min driving distance from the mall. I am so glad the child was found!

Yay! So happy to hear this. Such a beautiful little boy!

Wow, how scary for the mother! Thank god he was found so quickly. Another nut job in custody.

Great ending to a scary story! We needed this, the last few days has been extraordinarily sad here on WS.

Happy Dance time...:skip: :skip: :skip:

So happy that this gorgeous baby boy is back safely at home. :baby:

Woke up to this great news and it's NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!!!!!

Yay!! I love a happy ending!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A suburban Philadelphia woman charged with kidnapping a newborn from a shopping mall told police she had given birth in February to a child who died within hours, and that she just wanted to hold a baby again.

Police said they were not immediately sure if Cherie Amoore, 32, had actually been pregnant or given birth recently. But her family thought she was pregnant, she was thrown a baby shower, and she was named on several baby registries for gifts including a $62 silver frame engraved with a boy's name.

"I didn't go there to steal a baby," Amoore told police after her arrest, according to court papers filed Friday. "I just wanted my baby. It felt like I was holding my son again. It felt so good."

(...)

Online store registries for Amoore sought gifts for a baby shower set for Dec. 19. At least some of the items had been purchased. Messages left with Amoore's family were not returned on Friday.

She told police she gave birth on Feb. 11, but said the birth did not take place in a hospital, according to Upper Merion Sgt. Jay Johnson. Detectives were trying to determine if that is true.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/state-...cle_51a02beb-53e4-592d-924e-c98cdf74ae92.html

She kidnapped a baby! A very serious offense, so why is she out?

The good fortune of finding this baby so quickly does not negate the seriousness of her offense.

The only place she should be is in jail or a mental hospital. Does she have connections in LE?

http://www.timesherald.com/article/JR/20170102/NEWS/170109990

Amoore reportedly told investigators she had given birth to a boy in February, but the baby only lived for a few hours and she never told anyone he died.

Amoore’s attorney, Marc Steinberg, did not challenge the kidnapping charge and would not confirm or deny her claims to investigators that she had been pregnant and lost a baby days after his birth, but he described his client’s state of mind as “confused, emotional and upset.”

“I don’t know why I did it. I can’t explain it,” Amoore told police, according to the criminal complaint. “I held him and all those feelings rushed back. I just wanted my baby. It felt like I was holding my son again. It felt so good. I didn’t want to lose that feeling. I was crazy. I never intended to do anything like this.”

According to judicial docket records, Amoore’s next scheduled court appearance will be at a pre-trial hearing in Common Pleas Court Feb. 6.

If convicted of kidnapping, she could face up to 20 years behind bars.

Suspect in King of Prussia mall baby kidnapping to claim insanity - July

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back