Bosma Murder Trial 04.07.16 - Day 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF DM wanted to truly make things disappear there's a really large lake.......but whatever it was in knapsack and t//box he wanted to keep

"If you know he's up on a very serious case and a man's been missing for five days, why didn't you call the police?" Dungey asks. "I made a mistake." Hagerman says. "You made a lot of mistakes, didn't you?" Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 2:04 PM

"You had no consideration of the Bosma family or Mr. Bosma, did you?" Dungey says, gesturing to the family. Hagerman is looking at the floor when answering now.
by Adam Carter 2:05 PM

Hagerman says he called Crime Stoppers and said the other suspect they might be looking for was Mark Smich.

I found it interesting that MH mentioned he thought that the package in the toolbox contained clothing, as if it was wrapped in clothes. It is just a weird conclusion to draw, IMO.

I do wonder if clothes from the crime scene were inside the back pack along with the weed though.

All MOO.

"What are you snivelling about?" Dungey says as Hagerman is crying. "You're snivelling for yourself, you're not snivelling for the Bosma family. You're not snivelling for Mr. Bosma who is dead, are you?"
by Adam Carter 2:06 PM

Hagerman says he was scared. Millard's lawyers and the Crown object to the questioning, Goodman tells Dungey to lower the tone of the questions.
by Adam Carter 2:07 PM

"If you know he's up on a very serious case and a man's been missing for five days, why didn't you call the police?" Dungey asks. "I made a mistake." Hagerman says. "You made a lot of mistakes, didn't you?" Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 2:04 PM

"You had no consideration of the Bosma family or Mr. Bosma, did you?" Dungey says, gesturing to the family. Hagerman is looking at the floor when answering now.

Hagerman says he called Crime Stoppers and said the other suspect they might be looking for was Mark Smich.

oh boy ---- wonder what DM & MS facial expressions are with that gem of a revelation!

At the beginning, Hagerman wouldn't tell the police that Millard got in touch with them the night he passed off the toolbox. He also lied about the toolbox, he says.
by Adam Carter 2:08 PM

"You don't care about Bosma at all, do you?" Dungey says. "No, I was scared," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 2:08 PM

"You can sit there now Mr. Hagerman and snivel, but it wasn't like you lied once or twice. You lied 40 times to the police on this." Dungey says. "Correct," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 2:10 PM

"In my fourth testimony I told them everything," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 2:10 PM

[/B]

oh boy ---- wonder what DM & MS facial expressions are with that gem of a revelation!

People may criticize Dungey's hard-line approach, but he got MH to spill that important truth about having called CS!

All MOO.

Thank goodness for waking at 5am to get all housework and personal business completed...
Anyone else wake early to get "work done" before trial starts and then takes full advantage of breaks/lunch? *as I scamper away to finish scrubbing floors*

Made soup during their lunch break ! lol

I know back a ways they said there was a small padlock on the tool box. I will try to find it.

You don't think bolt cutters wouldn't break a small paddle lock? I know they can as I've had to cut a lock before. I buy the ones with numbers on them now.

"You're trying to protect your good friend Dellen Millard," Dungey says. "At no point was I trying to protect Dellen ... I thought it was insignificant to the case."
by Adam Carter 2:12 PM

Hagerman says he lied to his father about this, too. "I lied to a lot of people I care about."
by Adam Carter 2:13 PM

"Mr. Hagerman, you weren't a child at the time this toolbox was dropped off to you," Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 2:13 PM

TD senses a weak link in the 'Hole in the Hanger' gang. He already neutered DM's defense team's questioning with his first question.

MOO

I do not believe the smell was caused by marijuana. I understand it has a distinctive smell however would it smell so strong if it was fresh?Isnt the smell a byproduct of burning it? My point is that sadly, gruesomely, I believed they smelled the fumes from the incinerator - i.e. dust on gloves etc.
Strange that MS was concerned about selling the "smoking gun" for a lawyer. A pack-sack full of weed is a good haul, and can't be traced back to the murder. Something is off.
MOO

I do not believe the smell was caused by marijuana. I understand it has a distinctive smell however would it smell so strong if it was fresh?Isnt the smell a byproduct of burning it? My point is that sadly, gruesomely, I believed they smelled the fumes from the incinerator - i.e. dust on gloves etc.

Nope! It stinks. Especially the stuff they call skunk weed.

Hagerman says it was "always in the back of his mind" that he could be found out as having committed criminal acts with Millard.
by Adam Carter 2:14 PM

Dungey says Hagerman didn't tell police about the thefts, even on the fourth police statement. "It didn't dawn on you that this would be important that Millard on many occasions had stolen things?" Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 2:17 PM

"I buried all that stuff. They're bad memories from my past. I'm not like that anymore," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 2:18 PM

You don't think bolt cutters wouldn't break a small paddle lock? I know then can as I've had to cut a lock before. I buy the ones with numbers on them now.
Again, locks only keep the honest people out. A grinder and quick cut blade would make light work of getting your new style of preference ;)

The smell of fresh marijuana is VERY strong and permeates everything.. it's the resins in the plant.. a lb of good weed still fresh? A drug dog would catch your scent a mile off, literally. The smell fades as it dries and ages.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Just a heads up, I will be away from the computer at 2:30 for about 15-20 minutes, could someone pick up the feed? I can do it again after if someone doesn't have much time

Just a heads up, I will be away from the computer at 2:30 for about 15-20 minutes, could someone pick up the feed? I can do it again after if someone doesn't have much time

Got it.

(EDIT: Quick AFK and then should be able to pick it up by 2:30 eastern)

"Stealing a Bobcat, Mr. Bosma's truck going missing, you didn't see a parallel there?" Dungey says. "It never crossed my mind," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 2:19 PM

"You're being deceptive to the police. You only answer them when they have evidence they can prove," Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 2:20 PM

Dungey says that Michalski knewit wasn't drugs in the toolbox when he dropped it off in the stairwell. "You knew then it was other than drugs." Dungey says. "I never thought it was anything other than drugs."
by Adam Carter 2:21 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members