Found Deceased Australia - Sanaya Sahib, 15 mos, Heidelberg West, Vic, 9 April 2016 *Arrest*

Haha not anymore. Our main employer has gone into voluntary Administration. "Arrium" if this doesnt work out upto 7000 people from a town of 20000 will be unemployed.

Wow, that will be nearly half the population to lose their jobs if it doesn't work out.

And yeah the story about this little baby is sounding very strange.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...ere-sanaya-was-last-seen-20160411-go3rk9.html

The baby's father is named Sameer Sahib. All of those caught up in this strange and sorry tale are Fijian-Indian. His relationship with Sofina Nikat had broken down. She had spent time in women's refuges and was with social workers and police today.

Several men close to the family are known to police. Neighbours told stories yesterday of the drug ice being openly smoked in the street. Irfaaz Ali is well-known in the area.

Could the murder have been triggered by drug use? I often wonder this when innocent children get killed for no reason.

Wow, that will be nearly half the population to lose their jobs if it doesn't work out.

And yeah the story about this little baby is sounding very strange.

very (yeah it will be half the town, at least 3000 jobs have gone over the last 3-5yrs)

Maybe this isn't going to turn out as simple as we thought.

Could the murder have been triggered by drug use? I often wonder this when innocent children get killed for no reason.

I think it could definitely have something to do with that if Ice was involved.

Separation assault.

Stay Safe Action Plan

The most violent time in an abusive relationship is the minute the woman leaves, or tries to leave. In fact, in domestic violence cases, more than 70 percent of injuries and murders happen after the victim leaves. This phenomenon is known as separation assault. After following the Exit Action Plan for how to leave an abusive relationship safely, know the plan for staying safe!

http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/673

And would you run home pushing an empty pram?

The last place I'd be going is home, and the pram would've been ditched while I chased the person with my baby down.

Thinking about this happening to my son makes me feel sick, but I just know as a mother, you wouldn't stop and go home when you realised you 'weren't gaining any ground', you'd be screaming for help. You wouldn't give up.

The mothers story seems rather 'fluid' doesn't it? If they separated during the last week then I think this was a revenge murder. He might have wanted custody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking along these lines also.

And now the latest info that drugs being involved in the family and the bad/ dysfunctional environment. Was mom a drug user? The new twist of information has my head spinning.

The last place I'd be going is home, and the pram would've been ditched while I chased the person with my baby down.

Thinking about this happening to my son makes me feel sick, but I just know as a mother, you wouldn't stop and go home when you realised you 'weren't gaining any ground', you'd be screaming for help. You wouldn't give up.

Exactly

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...h/news-story/dc80cb991351f812e52aa876bbd6e63e

AN ambulance was called to treat murdered tot Sanaya Sahib just a week before her shocking death, her grieving uncle has revealed.

The 15-month-old was treated for a “seizure” when paramedics attended the Heidelberg West home on Sunday, April 3.

It comes as a post mortem reveals the little girl died of smothering.

The Herald Sun understands paramedics aired concerns the episode was triggered because the youngster had been smothered, causing her to fit due to a lack of oxygen.

Homicide squad detectives have examined hours of CCTV but it is understood no evidence of the mystery man has been found.

[h=1]Dead toddler grew up in 'dysfunctional environment'[/h]
Dead toddler Sanaya Sahib grew up in an environment of dysfunction and violence, according to neighbours and other sources close to the family.
In the past week, the 15-month old was in close contact with two men facing serious criminal charges, who can't be identified for legal reasons.
One of these men is charged with serious family violence offences, including assault with a weapon.

While police are hunting for a man matching the description given by Sanaya's mother, Sofina Nikat, homicide detectives are also expected to examine links between the men, who were close to the family, and the toddler's death.

Ms Nikat was taken to a safe house on Sunday afternoon and is understood to have been instructed not to make contact with the relatives whose house she had been staying at in Perth Street.

It is not known if police have questioned the child's father, Sameer Sahib, who was estranged from Ms Nikat after the relationship ended acrimoniously

One of these men is charged with serious family violence offences, including assault with a weapon.

Against who I wonder? If this has man something to do with this why hunt her down in the park and murder the child?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The mother's description of the abduction event didn't ring true for many on here, especially with parents, who would see themselves acting differently in getting help. Naturally the focus turned to the mother. Why did she act like that? Was she hiding something? Did she do something to the child?
Now, I think we may have to re-think the whole situation with the mother also as a victim and perhaps unwilling accomplice in the cover-up of her child's death. I think the police might discover that the baby had been dead longer than the 17 hour timeframe in which she had been missing. Possible, also, that a cause of death is not drowning? And that trace evidence will lead to a secondary scene?

This is just speculation on my part that takes in to account the searches at the house, the police's placement of the mother with welfare services, references to criminal activity in the vicinity etc.

As with many Australian cases, I think the police will be swift to get to the bottom of this but I don't think we'll get too many more details before the arrest warrants are dished up. The continued referral of 'the abductor' by police and media is perhaps a maneuver by police so they don't tip their hand to the real accomplices.

ETA: Just noticed the post with the PM report as COD = smothering. I think the little girl was perhaps long-dead before 10am when she was reported missing. At the hands of who? I'm not sure.

I suspect there was no man in the park hence why there is no CCTV footage

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...h/news-story/dc80cb991351f812e52aa876bbd6e63e

AN ambulance was called to treat murdered tot Sanaya Sahib just a week before her shocking death, her grieving uncle has revealed.

The 15-month-old was treated for a “seizure” when paramedics attended the Heidelberg West home on Sunday, April 3.

It comes as a post mortem reveals the little girl died of smothering.

The Herald Sun understands paramedics aired concerns the episode was triggered because the youngster had been smothered, causing her to fit due to a lack of oxygen.

Homicide squad detectives have examined hours of CCTV but it is understood no evidence of the mystery man has been found.

OMG :( So she was smothered at home causing a seizure, then died of smothering???? Trying to quiet the child? Just sick. No mystery man here, same person causing seizure is who is responsible for Sanaya's death IMO

Who called the ambulance?

Not surprised by this......

OMG :( So she was smothered at home causing a seizure, then died of smothering???? Trying to quiet the child? Just sick. No mystery man here, same person causing seizure is who is responsible for Sanaya's death IMO

Who called the ambulance?

Not surprised by this......

BBM - Yes what are the chances that someone in the home attempted to smother her a week before and then a mystery man steals her and kills her by smothering? Was he smothering her as he was running, then drop her in the creek and kept running? I don't think so.

My goodness. I know one of the men is a cousin as he was on the news, answering questions. It was mentioned that he was due in court soon but not why. I have faith the police are getting to the bottom of this. Interesting that Mum has been asked to not contact family while in a safe house. I would think this is either for her own safety or to stop someone else from convincing her to cover up for them killing Sanaya.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Poor baby girl. Smothering is a very intimate way of killing isn't it?

There is clearly no "African shoeless man". Quite possibly a man involved though.

I think it's possible that some people use a hand over a child's mouth to stop them crying, perhaps that is what happened.

BBM - Yes what are the chances that someone in the home attempted to smother her a week before and then a mystery man steals her and kills her by smothering? Was he smothering her as he was running, then drop her in the creek and kept running? I don't think so.
Exactly. Who was in her home and then at the park? Not a lot of people to choose from IMO

In the past week, the 15-month old was in close contact with two men facing serious criminal charges, who can't*be identified for legal reasons.

Ms*Nikat*was taken to a safe house on Sunday afternoon and is understood to have been*instructed not to make contact with the relatives whose house she had been staying at in Perth Street.

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/dea...nvironment-20160411-go3pzi.html#ixzz45VTFtbOE

Several men close to the family are known to police. Neighbours told stories yesterday of the drug ice being openly smoked in the street. Irfaaz Ali is well-known in the area.

(that's the uncle's son)

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/the...ere-sanaya-was-last-seen-20160411-go3rk9.html

Paramedics treated Sanaya for a seizure at her uncle Habib Ali’s home in Perth St on Sunday, April 3, the same house the family had been visiting when the little girl was reported missing on Saturday.

Things that make you go hmm?

- treated by ambulance a week ago for seizures at the same house she was staying at this weekend when she was 'abducted'. Paramedics concerned it was due to smothering, later found dead, cause of death - smothering.

- in the past week Sanaya had been around two men facing serious criminal charges. (We know she was staying at her uncles house a week ago as that's where the ambulance was called to)

- uncle's son is due in court next week. (Could he be one of these two men facing serious criminal charges?)

- sanaya's mother taken to a undisclosed location due to 'safety' reasons.. Uncle says he has no idea where she is. Mother ordered not to speak with anyone from uncles house

- uncles son "well-known" in the area. The drug 'ice' is very popular in the area. Ice is known to cause people to become violent.

Anyone else see the same 'coincidences' here in the articles?

Could the uncle's son (or someone in that close circle) be responsible and threatened the mother into covering for them? If she had told this to police could this be the reason for the safe house?

But then if that was the case why hasn't there been an arrest yet? Perhaps she's too scared to talk and just said something vague along the lines of 'He said he will kill me if I tell anyone' so the police are currently working on building trust with her to get her to open up.

Either way i don't believe the abduction story one bit.. It's too much of a coincidence to me that just a week prior she had a seizure that the paramedics suspect is due to being smothered and then we find out the cause of death is smothering.

Two men who were around Sanaya the past week are facing serious criminal charges of family violence.. Uncles son due in court next week. Mother told not to speak to uncle or anyone else at that house. Uncles son well known around the area. Neighbors told stories of 'ice' being smoked on the street.

It just seems to me like the media are saying things without really saying things if you know what I mean?

Then there is, of course, the possibility that im reading into things far too much because it's way past my bed time.. lol 😂

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back