GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious as to why Seattle PD took over the investigation. Either they think she went missing in the city of Seattle or those body parts found belong to her?

I would like to know more about packaging

I found the neighbors interview somewhat amusing

http://www.kiro7.com/news/police-in...s-in-central-district-recycling-bin/205357971

at the bottom of your link; Seattle PD investigating possible body parts found in dumpster at 21st and Pine in Capitol Hill. KIRO 7 N

In answer to packaging: http://kuow.org/post/body-parts-found-central-district-recycling-bin

Seattle police are investigating the discovery of suspected human remains – including a foot with toenail polish – found in a recycling bin outside a house in the city's Central Area.

The bin felt heavier than it should have, so he looked in and pulled out two medium-sized garbage bags. These were white bags, ones for garbage cans typically kept under the kitchen sink, with orange ties. They were about three-quarters full, according to a neighbor who stood with the man on the sidewalk, and they were heavy.

picture of date?
edit: I found it. It is weird that there is no Facebook activity and then all the sudden he posts something on the 9th.

This reminds me of a similar story from last year, the story of Nicole Elizabeth White in Enumclaw, WA. I do so hope that the outcome is not the same.

How far away is the remains found in the recycling bin?

How far away is the remains found in the recycling bin?

It's a couple of miles northeast of Safeco Field. Renton is around 12 miles away from where they were found (really depends on where in Renton).

Renton is about 30 minutes away from the Central District.

Safeco field, where she was supposed to have been Friday night at the game is about 15 minutes away from where they found the remains. Give or take, depending on traffic.

Safeco field, where she was supposed to have been Friday night at the game is about 15 minutes away from where they found the remains. Give or take, depending on traffic.

But she'd gone home, right? Her phone and purse were both in her home. She surely would have taken them on her date.

But she'd gone home, right? Her phone and purse were both in her home. She surely would have taken them on her date.

That's my question - did she actually go to the game? Because I can't imagine you'd leave your purse and phone (especially your phone when you have little kids) at your home when you were going on a date to the ballpark. So either she never made it to the game, or she went home afterward and something happened.

That is the edge of the Central District- right next to Capitol Hill. Seattle is getting very gentrified, some neighborhoods are fine and some right next door aren't. Starting to remind me of an East Coast city. Cal Anderson Park is nearby, can be shady. Central District was a poorer neighborhood until very recently.

That was my first thought too, since her phone and purse were in the house. But maybe she never actually made it to the game to begin with? I've never been to safeco field but they do scan your ticket there so they'd know if the ticket was used or not (at least I assume they'd know?):

Q: What can fans expect at the gates of Safeco Field?

A: Gate hosts and security staff will be on the outside of all ballpark gates. Your game tickets will now be scanned outside the ballpark. Security personnel will search bags, just as they have since 2001. Once tickets have been scanned and bags searched, fans will be asked to take their cell phones and car keys out of their pockets and pass them around the metal detector. Fans will then pass through the walk-through metal detector. If the device detects something, that fan will be checked with a hand-held wand only in the area where the alert was detected. If necessary, there will be a light pat-down of the area where the alert occurred.
http://seattle.mariners.mlb.com/sea/ballpark/metal_detectors.jsp

It does kind of make sense she'd leave her purse home, but not her phone. Who goes to a game without their phone?? But maybe she did, and maybe the SPD know she was actually there and that's the last place she was known to be, and that's why they're taking over? All just guesses.

Her kids were apparently with their dad, and he drove them to her house Saturday morning, and she wasn't there. The guy she went to the game with has been contacted. His name is all over FB. So maybe she went to the game, went home, then went missing. Weird that her date knows nothing. Someone posted that she met him on Craigs List, but I don't know if that's true.

If you follow the rabbit hole of SM some of the comments are troubling. One specifically about forensic police at her house..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam